The Liberty Bell Rings, Who Among You Will Answer The Call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

The Liberty Bell Rings, Who Among You Will Answer The Call

Things are about to get real people,

We Are About to make history

The States have never used Article V,

We are about to write another chapter in American History,

http://thewiredjournal.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/the-liberty-bell-rings-who-among-you-will-answer-the-call/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Re: The Liberty Bell Rings, Who Among You Will Answer The Call

"Delusions of grandeur" - Han Solo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

"Delusions of grandeur" - Han Solo

"Delusions of grandeur"...

Hardly

I think not

This will happen and will take place

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I don't think it will take place.  The left has successfully nullified large swaths of the constitution through the political process.  It's done.  there is no turning back the clock on this progressive stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I don't think it will take place.  The left has successfully nullified large swaths of the constitution through the political process.  It's done.  there is no turning back the clock on this progressive stuff.

Sursum corda

Sure it will Skeeter :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

The liberty bell may be ringing but too many Americans are busy doing the dishes and can't be bothered to see who's at the door.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to TheWiredJournal's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sursum corda

Sure it will Skeeter :)

[/QUOTE]

mega delicatia surum posti unum.

It won't.  Wish that it were. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

mega delicatia surum posti unum

Google translates that as "Omega nice selling after one." Contrats, you've managed to stump both Google and my daughter whose currently taking Latin 6.

--

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Exterminate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

You can file this one under things that will never happen. A constitutional convention of the states, while a remarkable thing is not really all that feasible today. The last federal convention of the states took place in 1787. Not one of the 27 amendments was added this way. It is actually a disadvantage to anyone seeking to amend the constitution to proceed in this manner ( why no one does it). A convention of the states would require 75% of the states approval before an amendment could be added. Right now, the bar is 2/3rd. Why would anyone in their right mind intentionally go through a more difficult process?

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

...and by the way...what's this nonsense about "things are about to get real"? Are they not real enough already?

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Liberty is not about taking hostages. It is not about acting like a terrorist. It is not about trading democracy for the absolute rule of some minority. That was what happened when the Nazis took over in Germany.

If you are a real American you try to change things through legal channels, through the politics of democracy. 

If you are not defending democracy then you should rethink your position.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

mega delicatia surum posti unum

Google translates that as "Omega nice selling after one." Contrats, you've managed to stump both Google and my daughter whose currently taking Latin 6.

--

I made it up.  I was "acting" like a liberal.

Sections
Shortcuts