The mystery of Petraeus and the missing zipper

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: The mystery of Petraeus and the missing zipper

Petreaus is also the guy who went to Benghazi and investigated and was to report to capital hill next week on his findings!

oops

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Petraeus is considered by many to be one of the best military minds this country has ever produced. It's too bad he didn't use it, and keep it zipped up. How long before the obligitory HBO movie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Petreaus is also the guy who went to Benghazi and investigated and was to report to capital hill next week on his findings!

oops

Just because he resigned doesn't mean he still can't be called to Capital Hill.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Thanks for the posting this...yikes! I have been on the road most of the day today so would only get snippets on my phone from Twitter..and it seemed like the story was all over the place.

I feel bad for the spouses..and the kids/families/friendships that are affected by this scandal...as well as by the betrayal of people who they trusted. I don't think that this aspect should be overlooked or minimized as this whole sad, pathetic soap opera unfolds.

That being said..it seems like WhatDoYouWantNow is right..pretty soon we are going to need a flow chart to keep up. I was just saying over dinner that in a year or two..this whole thing will be a sad Lifetime movie...but I think the HBO movie is a better description. Heck..probably even a mini-series at this point.

Much has been made about what Obama knew and when...fair game no doubt...but equally..I'd like to know Cantor knew and when..and what he did with the information.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

It looks like Cantor knew before Obama.  The shirtless FBI dude was taken off the case (gee, I wonder why) and went to a Washington State Rep, who arranged a meeting with Cantor.

Just a guess... The shirtless FBI dude shouldn't have investigated harassing emails received by Kelly.  I'm kind of hoping he gets fired.

This whole thing reminds me of the movie, "Burn After Reading".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

It looks like Cantor knew before Obama.  The shirtless FBI dude was taken off the case (gee, I wonder why) and went to a Washington State Rep, who arranged a meeting with Cantor.

Just a guess... The shirtless FBI dude shouldn't have investigated harassing emails received by Kelly.  I'm kind of hoping he gets fired.

Haha...too funny. I was thinking the same thing..( boy that was an awful movie!).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Oddly enough "Benghazi" is Arabic for "Burn after Reading". 

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts