The NRA's New Low

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Re: The NRA's New Low

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Its always been an American tradition in political decency ( what little decency is actually left in politics) that the children of President's be declared off limits in political battles.

This past week the NRA violated that tradition with it's latest television ad ...

Agree 100%.  I am a past member of the NRA and believe in 2d Amendment rights.  While I generally support the organization, this time it has gone to far in its criticism and has reached a new low in politics.  There's one major rule in politics and in all of life that we must ALL adhere to: when in a conflict, keep the family out of it.

If I have a conflict with you or anyone else, I'll look you squarely in the eye and settle it face to face.  But I will never bring anyone's family into the conflict.  That is just too low and shows the weakness of the organization and its membership.  The NRA owes the president, his family, and the American people an apology.

SHAME ON THE NRA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to portfilio's comment:

Its always been an American tradition in political decency ( what little decency is actually left in politics) that the children of President's be declared off limits in political battles.

This past week the NRA violated that tradition with it's latest television ad ...

Agree 100%.  I am a past member of the NRA and believe in 2d Amendment rights.  While I generally support the organization, this time it has gone to far in its criticism and has reached a new low in politics.  There's one major rule in politics and in all of life that we must ALL adhere to: when in a conflict, keep the family out of it.

If I have a conflict with you or anyone else, I'll look you squarely in the eye and settle it face to face.  But I will never bring anyone's family into the conflict.  That is just too low and shows the weakness of the organization and its membership.  The NRA owes the president, his family, and the American people an apology.

SHAME ON THE NRA.

Yes, shame on the NRA, and Shame on Obama for doing the very same thing, exploiting children.  Pox on both their houses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

SHAME ON THE NRA.

I agree as well. It was a cowardly act on the part of the pathetic NRA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

SHAME ON THE NRA.

I agree as well. It was a cowardly act on the part of the pathetic NRA.

and a cowardly act for Obama as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I guess you've forgotten how often the Bush children were brought into political battles by supposed "decent" liberals. You are such a hypocrite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

I guess you've forgotten how often the Bush children were brought into political battles by supposed "decent" liberals. You are such a hypocrite.

Using the Bush children, code pink camping out in the driveway of their ranch in Texas, all fair game according to the left.

Sections
Shortcuts