The party that claims to be tolerant of all is the opposite!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The party that claims to be tolerant of all is the opposite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxDzPyd4XX0&feature=youtu.be

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: The party that claims to be tolerant of all is the opposite!

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

So how many speakers in the video does tvoter wish to generalize to everyone he calls a librul?

These boards are the biggest waste of time they've ever been. Bunch of @sshat/@sshole conservatives lying and raging about imagined hordes of libruls based on a youtube video here, a facebook post there.

On your own logic, you are all racists who want to murder children. Because two GOP politicians are. Right?

Do you know what a trend is?

Look at the way obama supporters treated the actress who tweeted support of Romney; and then this and many other examples of the vitriol, violent, racist and bigotted remarks by many of your fellow obama supporters so, how many actual instances of this documented behavior does it take before it become a problem for you?

Actual video, audio and messages not accusations!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

12-Angry-Men responding to it's own post elsewhere:

If the death sentence is carried out by firing squad the wingnuts can get a two-fer. They get to cling to their guns and religion all in one legislative action.

So, you're telling me that when you say "wingnuts" and "They get to cling to their guns and religion" you're only referring to the handful of idiots that claim to be Republicans despite being shunned by their own putative party? Is that what you're saying?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

12-Angry-Men responding to it's own post elsewhere:

If the death sentence is carried out by firing squad the wingnuts can get a two-fer. They get to cling to their guns and religion all in one legislative action. 

So, you're telling me that when you say "wingnuts" and "They get to cling to their guns and religion" you're only referring to the handful of idiots that claim to be Republicans despite being shunned by their own putative party? Is that what you're saying? 

Do you undewrstand your example is one guy.

The examples I have shown are many obama supporters brazenly showing intolerance, vandalizm, violence and even threats of death!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

No I'm saying your a fvcking coward. You run around playing board ref on every little slight by the 'libruls' and you stuff your panties in your mouth when a wingnut doest it much worse. You're a sanctimonious coward. And by-the-by idiot... If such a law did get enacted, then ya, it would take ALL the wingnuts do it. Or is the basic legislative process beyond your feeble intelect?

I'll admit to not understanding your point. WhoseLineIsItNow got on me for generalizing librul behavior based on a few outliers so I was trying to nail you down on where you stand. Based on the quote of yours that I posted above it seems that you engage in this very same behavior.

So, the question is, do you toss all conservatives and Republicans in the same idiotarian pot as your Arkansas boy or do you recognize that these idiots only pop up like whack-a-moles only to take a hammer to the head from those of us who make up the vast majority of responsible conservatives?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

No I'm saying your a fvcking coward. You run around playing board ref on every little slight by the 'libruls' and you stuff your panties in your mouth when a wingnut doest it much worse. You're a sanctimonious coward. And by-the-by idiot... If such a law did get enacted, then ya, it would take ALL the wingnuts do it. Or is the basic legislative process beyond your feeble intelect?   The answer is YES he does frequently throw out the "you wingnuts" banner to describe anyone who is not supportive of his ideology

I'll admit to not understanding your point. WhoseLineIsItNow got on me for generalizing librul behavior based on a few outliers so I was trying to nail you down on where you stand. Based on the quote of yours that I posted above it seems that you engage in this very same behavior.

So, the question is, do you toss all conservatives and Republicans in the same idiotarian pot as your Arkansas boy or do you recognize that these idiots only pop up like whack-a-moles only to take a hammer to the head from those of us who make up the vast majority of responsible conservatives?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

If you had read my post you would've come across very specific and/or singular references to the wingnut in question as in; A whacko wingnut from Arkansas... (singular), Guess where he got the idea... (singular), He got his idea from... (singular) Can't be much more specific than that.

Yes, I see that. The confusing part came in the subsequent post...

You seem to have gone past the singular here and moved on to a larger population. Indeed, you seem to be referring to and being dismissive of a whole lot of people. My question is: to whom exactly are you referring to?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

I'll admit to not understanding your point. WhoseLineIsItNow got on me for generalizing librul behavior based on a few outliers so I was trying to nail you down on where you stand. Based on the quote of yours that I posted above it seemsthat you engage in this very same behavior. So, the question is, do you toss all conservatives and Republicans in the same idiotarian pot as your Arkansas boy or do you recognize that these idiots only pop up like whack-a-moles only to take a hammer to the head from those of us who make up the vast majority of responsible conservatives

If you had read my post you would've come across very specific and/or singular references to the wingnut in question as in; A whacko wingnut from Arkansas... (singular), Guess where he got the idea... (singular), He got his idea from... (singular)

Can't be much more specific than that.

Right.  I guess your concern for those in Arkansas is the main reason you make such posts.

What a liar.  you post these things in hopes of painting conservatives with a broad brush dipped in some southern bigotted mud.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Yes, I see that. The confusing part came in the subsequent post ]If the death sentence is carried out by firing squad the wingnuts can get a two-fer. They get to cling to their guns and religion all in one legislative action. You seem to have gone past the singular here and moved on to a larger population. Indeed, you seem to be referring to and being dismissive of a whole lot of people. My question is: to whom exactly are you referring to? 

I see that your double standard is in play.

Good to know.

You guys are absolutely the more tolerant party.

You sent a murdering fat drunk to congress for 47 years, that's proof enough for me.

He would not have had a chance running as a republican or independent.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Yes, I see that. The confusing part came in the subsequent post ]If the death sentence is carried out by firing squad the wingnuts can get a two-fer. They get to cling to their guns and religion all in one legislative action. You seem to have gone past the singular here and moved on to a larger population. Indeed, you seem to be referring to and being dismissive of a whole lot of people. My question is: to whom exactly are you referring to? 

I see that your double standard is in play.

Good to know.

You guys are absolutely the more tolerant party.

You sent a murdering fat drunk to congress for 47 years, that's proof enough for me.

He would not have had a chance running as a republican or independent.

Joe McCarthy murdered more than a few careers and he was quite the fat drunk as well.  Kennedy at least did some good while in office.  McCarthy was a shameful immoral right wing ideologue with no upside at all.  And McCarthy's actions (unlike Kennedy) were directly related to his service in Congress.  Lastly, he was certainly more than tolerated by his party until he was revealed as a fraud.  Like a lot of conservatives you have little sense of history.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I see that your double standard is in play. Good to know.

I see that you eitehr cannot answer the question posed or you just will not. Good to know.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Run away coward... run run away. Typical whacko wingnut...it's not about answering a question it's about answering a question the to the wingnut liking.

Better living through pharmaceuticals.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts