The Pentagon is spending three-quarters of a billion dollars on new, foreign-made aircraft for people that don't know how to fly or take care of them.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"The Pentagon"? Dont you mean the "Democrat-controlled United States Government, under the leadership of President Barack Obama"?

You must understand why Democrat "concerned-citizen" is critizing the Democrat-controlled US Government's fiscal decisions...

To progressives, the putative Commander in Chief is an observer of the government; Obama has zero responsibility for anything that has happened in the past 5 years; except capturing Bin Ladin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

dupe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Taking ownership is not a librul strongpoint.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Hey CLC, I hear they're doing amazing things regenerating human anotomical parts in the lab these days.

Maybe you could request a spine?"

Says the guy who wouldn't give me his description so I'd know who to look for when we were supposed to meet at 99. Talk about spineless....and sackless for that matter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"You really should have that nervous tick looked at. It could be a form of Tourettes"

This coming from the guy who stutters 'wingnut' every other word...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts