The power of capital

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The power of capital

Thought experiment.  You have one dollar, and two people in front of you who want that dollar. 

The first person is Steve Jobs.  He wants to invest your dollar in his new company. 

The second person is an auto worker.  He wants to invest your dollar in GM.   

Who do you give your dollar to and why?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: The power of capital

Neither.......

I would give it to the hot Asian stripper in the Lucite stilettos... watch as she eagerly guides it into her tiger print g-string.

I don't mind because she is a third year medical student named Ling who's tired of eating ramen-noodles. In fact after she gets off shift, she plans to go down to Johnny's Luncheonette and order a medium-rare cheeseburger deluxe with extra pickles and a chocolate frappe. Ok she might be pregnant, but that's beside the point

The point being that my expenditure of "capital" has had a more immediate and beneficial impact on the local community and economy.

More money must flow to the middle and lower classes. Too much wealth is concentrated at the top. That is the number one reason why this economy is so F' upped.

That is why the world is so F'd up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

49 cents to Jobs he has a good record with start ups, 50 cents to the union worker to keep the GM success going, and 1 cent to you scooter to help with your mental health bills.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: The power of capital:
    49 cents to Jobs he has a good record with start ups, 50 cents to the union worker to keep the GM success going, and 1 cent to you scooter to help with your mental health bills.
    Posted by lawboy

No split decisions.  The whole dollar has to go one place or another.

Don't need your penny, I have excellent PRIVATE health care.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to The power of capital:
    Thought experiment.  You have one dollar, and two people in front of you who want that dollar.  The first person is Steve Jobs.  He wants to invest your dollar in his new company.  The second person is an auto worker.  He wants to invest your dollar in GM.    Who do you give your dollar to and why?
    Posted by skeeter20

25 cents to Jobs , 25 cents to GM and 50 cents to the food bank to feed workers that work for republicans at minimum wage .Any returns on my meger investment can go to restock those food banks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: The power of capital:
    In Response to Re: The power of capital : No split decisions.  The whole dollar has to go one place or another. Don't need your penny, I have excellent PRIVATE health care.
    Posted by skeeter20

Thats why republicans like you never get it. You put all your eggs in one basket instead of spreading it around to not only benifit you but to benifit other folks. You know that liberal thing to do where you look out for your fellow man while looking out for you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I know why none of you progressives don't get this thought experiment.  you can't think.

Sections
Shortcuts