The Timing Couldn't be Better

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The Timing Couldn't be Better

RENO (AP) — Ex-Nevada power broker Harvey Whittemore admitted he was "arrogant and naive" but insisted "I'm not greedy" before a judge sentenced him Monday to two years in prison for funneling more than $130,000 in illegal campaign funds to Sen. Harry Reid's re-election committee in 2007.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/10/01/reid_supporter_whittemore_gets_2_years_in_campaign_cash_case_120171.html#ixzz2gUa9CBk3 
    Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

So, this is the guy you trust is making an honest attempt at resolvingthe government shutdown?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: The Timing Couldn't be Better

In response to skeeter20's comment:

RENO (AP) — Ex-Nevada power broker Harvey Whittemore admitted he was "arrogant and naive" but insisted "I'm not greedy" before a judge sentenced him Monday to two years in prison for funneling more than $130,000 in illegal campaign funds to Sen. Harry Reid's re-election committee in 2007.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/10/01/reid_supporter_whittemore_gets_2_years_in_campaign_cash_case_120171.html#ixzz2gUa9CBk3 

So, this is the guy you trust is making an honest attempt at resolvingthe government shutdown?

Harry Reid is a politican and a weak and cowardly sellout to any and all that stand to put money in his pocket!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

Harry Reid is a politican and a weak and cowardly sellout to any and all that stand to put money in his pocket!

[/QUOTE]

Dirty Harry is really dirty after all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Not as bad as Sheldon Adelson paying tens of millions in fines for money laundering...

...and getting his bogus defamation suit smacked down by a federal judge (plus court costs and legal fees!) for trying to infringe on another org's free speech...

...all while donating $150 million to gop candidates/causes last year.

To each his own swindle, I guess.