The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years. (i know i know, your tv hasn't told you this, but it is true)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

It doesn't make any sense to attack Syria regardless of whether or not they used chemical weapons. It is also pretty stupid of us to be helping terrorists in Syria.

This has to be one of the most embarassing epsisodes of incompetent US foreign policy ever. A third grader could do a better job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

It doesn't make any sense to attack Syria regardless of whether or not they used chemical weapons. It is also pretty stupid of us to be helping terrorists in Syria.

This has to be one of the most embarassing epsisodes of incompetent US foreign policy ever. A third grader could do a better job.

Yo Churchill ..... the most incompetent foreign policy decision ever was dubya's invasion of Iraq ....

now go read your autographed copy of " My Pet Goat" !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Yo Churchill ..... the most incompetent foreign policy decision ever was dubya's invasion of Iraq ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

True hurts huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

[QUOTE]

True hurts huh?

[/QUOTE]

the truth according to you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to G0DVERNMENT's comment:

[QUOTE]

why doesn't it make sense to attack Syria if the regime is in fact responsible for the attacks on civilians? are you saying it's ok for governments to use chemical weapons on civilians? 

someone committed the crimes.. either the syrian regime, or US backed rebels, or another independent entity. i think it is important to find out who did this and what the motive was.

[/QUOTE]

No. I am saying that it is not a threat to our national security no matter who gassed who over there. There are many places on the planet where governments kill their citizens in a civil war. Do we intervene with ANY? 

We have seen Assad kill 100,000 people in his country over the last two years. Does it really make any difference if they were killed by guns or gas? Are you any more dead if you are killed by gas or guns? Is the killer any more or less morally responsible if they use gas in stead of guns?  Why should we threaten the start of a regional conflict over it? What is in it for the USA? 

Have you considered the people we would be helping if we attacked the Syrian government? Affiliates of Al Qaeda. Does that give you any reason to think that maybe we should stay out?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I am not going to quibble with you there. There was more of a reason to attack Iraq than there is to attack Syria. Then again if you consider the magnitude of the response, Iraq was totally out of line. 

What makes you think that we are any more accurate now about WMDs and who uses them than we were about Iraq even having them? Did you learn anything from that experience?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I am not going to quibble with you there. There was more of a reason to attack Iraq than there is to attack Syria. Then again if you consider the magnitude of the response, Iraq was totally out of line. 

What makes you think that we are any more accurate now about WMDs and who uses them than we were about Iraq even having them? Did you learn anything from that experience?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts