The View From the Conservative Cocoon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: The View From the Conservative Cocoon

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What they lack is the expereince some of us have here, thatis, living behind enemy lines.

[/QUOTE]

You only think we're the 'enemy'; some of us are trying to help.

And quite a few of them live in D.C., L.A. and NYC - not exactly conservative bastions....

[/QUOTE]

That's rich.  The bitter, angry lefites here want to..."help".  God, that a big lie.

Help how?  by taking all my money and giving it to the government?  Then kick me in the shins?

Sorry, pal.  Don't need that kind of help.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What they lack is the expereince some of us have here, thatis, living behind enemy lines.

[/QUOTE]

And quite a few of them live in D.C., L.A. and NYC - not exactly conservative bastions....

[/QUOTE]

That's rich.  The bitter, angry lefites here want to..."help".  God, that a big lie.

Help how?  by taking all my money and giving it to the government?  Then kick me in the shins?

[/QUOTE]

Huh.  So, I guess you CAN blame a guy for trying...

Who's "bitter" and "angry" here? 

Not I, man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huh.  So, I guess you CAN blame a guy for trying...

Who's "bitter" and "angry" here? 

Not I, man.

[/QUOTE]

Sure you are.  Admit it.  It is the whole reason you love Obama.  Punish rich people, you know, millionaires and billionaires.  That bitter and angry.  Kinda like Obama's attitude during his non-press press copnference today.  HE looked bitter and angry.

Am I bitter an angry?  you bet.  I work hard all my life and you immoral fools think I owe you something.  The first sixty years or so, I was just mad.  Now that you and Obama are on an all out assault against the successful, I'm bitter.  Very mad, very bitter.  It is hard to not be bitter whe nyour fellow americans will throw you under the bus so they don't have to get off their butts and work.