They told me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

They told me

that if I voted for Romney the government would be prying into our sex lives. And theyn were right!

http://nypost.com/2013/09/15/obamacare-will-question-your-sex-life/

‘Are you sexually active? If so, with one partner, multiple partners or same-sex partners?”

Be ready to answer those questions and more the next time you go to the doctor, whether it’s the dermatologist or the cardiologist and no matter if the questions are unrelated to why you’re seeking medical help. And you can thank the Obama health law.

Dude. I'm guessing that there's going to be a bit of fibbing going on.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: They told me

The government needs to ask this information because it is not really clear from the emails and phone calls they have stored up in the NSA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

that if I voted for Romney the government would be prying into our sex lives. And theyn were right!

‘Are you sexually active? If so, with one partner, multiple partners or same-sex partners?”

Be ready to answer those questions and more the next time you go to the doctor, whether it’s the dermatologist or the cardiologist and no matter if the questions are unrelated to why you’re seeking medical help. And you can thank the Obama health law.

Every PCP I've ever had has asked these questions. A good doctor needs to know if his patient is sexually active and if so is said patient being careful and safe. If not then they would need to recommend having tests done for sexually transmitted diseases. This is being a good doctor in my eyes. 

My doc asks me if I smoke, use drugs and drink alcohol. When I answer no, no and yes then the next question is how much do I drink. My doc also asks me if I exercise. He needs to know this info to be be able to assess what I may or may not have to do for better health. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Every PCP I've ever had has asked these questions. A good doctor needs to know if his patient is sexually active and if so is said patient being careful and safe. If not then they would need to recommend having tests done for sexually transmitted diseases. This is being a good doctor in my eyes. 

My doc asks me if I smoke, use drugs and drink alcohol. When I answer no, no and yes then the next question is how much do I drink. My doc also asks me if I exercise. He needs to know this info to be be able to assess what I may or may not have to do for better health. 

ditto......sounds like a standard medical questionaire to me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Every PCP I've ever had has asked these questions.

Does your PCP then report his findings to the Federal government where they are written to a database?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Does your PCP then report his findings to the Federal government where they are written to a database?

--

If he was on medicare/obamacare, I'd guess that he/she would.

Else, HIPPA laws would apply.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

--

I have no idea nor do I care. I don't care who knows that I'm not dumb enough to smoke or do drugs. And that I drink moderately. I don't care who knows I exercise 4/5 days a week. I don't care who knows I only have sex with my wife. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Did these PCP's have to report this info to the government?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

ditto......sounds like a standard medical questionaire to me. 

Again, did your Dr. Have to report this info to. The. Government?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Did these PCP's have to report this info to the government?

No idea nor do I care if they did. Really not worried who knows that I don't smoke or do drugs. That I only have sex with my wife and that I exercise 4/5 days a week. 

Sections
Shortcuts