Things are getting Dicey for 12-Angry-Men & his story of military honors.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Things are getting Dicey for 12-Angry-Men & his story of military honors.

Re: Things are getting dicey for Mittens. His road to an Electoral College win is getting very narrow.

posted at 8/9/2012 5:27 PM EDT
    First: 7/12/2012
    Last: 8/9/2012
    In Response to Re: Things are getting dicey for Mittens. His road to an Electoral College win is getting very narrow.:
    In Response to Re: Things are getting dicey for Mittens. His road to an Electoral College win is getting very narrow. : Awwww look I got my very own stalker. Ain't he cute? Hey spanky, sorry I didn't get out of bed to give you a parade for doing your job. Maybe next time ...mmmK. Funny how you're the one who tried to pull the 'I was in the Army' crap and then got punked. Sorry, did I hurt your feelings little fella? And to be clear, I'm not going to go rummaging through the attic for slag from 20 plus years ago. I don't care if you are my very own stalker.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

Re: Stephanie Cutter had contact with Joe Soptic

posted at 8/8/2012 7:53 PM EDT
    First: 9/8/2010
    Last: 8/9/2012
    In Response to Re: Stephanie Cutter had contact with Joe Soptic:
    In Response to Re: Stephanie Cutter had contact with Joe Soptic : Chicken little, thats funny. Where were you when I was with 10th Mtn in Afghanistan? I didn't say I had a remedy, but so called "news organizations" should have their "journalists" report objectively on the news instead of what we get. Journalism is a thing of the past 2008 changed things and they are trying their very best to get him re-elected once again.
    Posted by Harpua710

I was sittin on my backside collecting my VA disability check from the 75th Ranger Regiment. Matter of fact I just had my fifth operation to remove another piece of shrapnel from my spine.
    So I mighta been recuperating in the hospital at the time. Sorry I didn't come out and give ya a parade.
    And I got my three Purple Hearts laying in a drawer somewhere, along with a Bronze Star and assorted other slag if you'd like to see 'em. None of which mean a hill-of-beans when talking about the media on an anonymous board.
    "So lighten up Francis."

So you haven't actually thought this through.
    It's just easier to rant and rave like a child.
    Got it.

So you got these supposed awards 20+ years ago but yesterday you claimed to be rehabilitating from your injuries while I was serving in Afghanistan? That is a long rehab!!! Can we please see your medals???
    "You didn't build that" 44th President of the United States

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Things are getting Dicey for 12-Angry-Men & his story of military honors.

Release the Transcript 12 men!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

No worries. The same guys that created Obamas birth certificate are working on Angry's medals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Things are getting Dicey for 12-Angry-Men & his story of military honors.:
    No worries. The same guys that created Obamas birth certificate are working on Angry's medals.
    Posted by skeeter20

probably made in china.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In Response to Re: Things are getting Dicey for 12-Angry-Men & his story of military honors.:
    Posted by skeeter20

Maybe he's heading to a recruiter ASAP to work on this??? Ah I doubt it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Guy`s,           You all know where I stand politically, and you could easily call me the biggest, wise-a$$, trouble-maker here..........BUT, threads like this are not good. Stick to subject matter.  If while ranting and raving about subject matter things disolve into good old fashioned insults, name calling, and general teasing, then so be it.  Starting threads specifically to whack someone leads to certain trouble. I`m out.
    Posted by jmel

Sorry jmel, he got caught lying about some stuff and I'm not a fan of it.  Otherwise I don't start threads like this.

Sections
Shortcuts