This change sucks.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

This change sucks.

...... this is NOT the hopey-dopey change even those moronic dems thought was coming down the pike. You all still sold on the promises for change? Are you really happy with this president? Will you still vote him back in?
    If you voted for him last time, is he still your choice for 2012?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Re: This change sucks.

I also think Obama is a great guy just a lousy POTUS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Depends on who's opposing him and what happens between now and next Nov. 

As an 'unenrolled'-registered voter, I reserve the right.

Based on the current crop of candidates and their planks...absolutely.

But then, my views are reality-based and largely not represented by any of the four branches of govt, so I may be scrooed either way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

I don't buy the devil you know theory.
    It's so simple.. Obama is a failed experiment and the country learned that.
    There's ZERO reason to believe he will do any better in the next round.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Well last time I removed my Hillary yard sign and replaced it with a McCain yard sign.  I didn't want to vote for this generation's Jimmy Carter the first time, never mind the second time.  

I made that mistake once in 1976.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: This change sucks.:
    I don't buy the devil you know theory. It's so simple.. Obama is a failed experiment and the country learned that. There's ZERO reason to believe he will do any better in the next round.
    Posted by KittyDuke

What do you mean by "experiment"...??

Define your terms.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Depends on who's opposing him and what happens between now and next Nov.  As an 'unenrolled'-registered voter, I reserve the right. Based on the current crop of candidates and their planks...absolutely. But then, my views are reality-based and largely not represented by any of the four branches of govt, so I may be scrooed either way.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Unenrolled democrat

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

That depends on whether the GOP nominates Huntsman, or a bible-thumping buffoon who believes the earth was created several thousand years ago and believes it his (and thus his entire country's) religious duty to support some countries and not others.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Which candidate believes the earth is only several thousand years old? Or are you just bashing because they do not share your faith?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: This change sucks. : Unenrolled democrat
    Posted by sk8ter2008

No, just unenrolled.

Believe what you want.  I know the truth.

I hate both parties...I just hate the dems less these days.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

..... nice responces. Thanks for the honesty.
    Me? I am unenrolled republican...gotta agree with MattyScornD ...not lovin both parties these days not even liking what's coming down the pike for up and coming politicians
    ...gone are the days when I would get enthusiastic about a campaingn ... even my darling is testing me

....going back in time this would more than likely be the cause for a revolt

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

I didn't vote for him because I didn't trust his agenda and knew he would be a lousy POTUS. I always thought of him as a down to earth guy at a personal level who was devoted to his wife and family...except the illegal ones. I couldn't see myself having a beer with him because he is arrogant, selfish, and has a bloated ego.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to This change sucks.:
    ...... this is NOT the hopey-dopey change even those moronic dems thought was coming down the pike. You all still sold on the promises for change? Are you really happy with this president? Will you still vote him back in? If you voted for him last time, is he still your choice for 2012?
    Posted by OAMLFO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

As always a politician running for president offers a vision of change . The problem isn't that they don't want it or have lied about it . The change has to come from congress not the president because on his own he cant change much of anything without the backing of congress. That is how our government is set up to run. 

Obviously folks don't know how their government is supposed to operate , and we fall for the blame the one guy who is more or less a figurehead than anything .  Remember we don't have a dictatorship where one man has all say and final say. Why people act like we do it just pitiful, but what's worse is THEY BELIEVE the president is a dictator and is responsible for what congress wont do.And that is GOVERN .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

This change sucks.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Donald-Unsworth&lc=4768&pid=145182291&mid=4371599&locale=en_US

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Kids.  TARP, Stimulus, bailouts - are all Bush policies, continued. Name ONE, sans HCR, that is Obama's... Si vous plait...
    Posted by GreginMeffa

HCR is a bigun...

Some of ARRA was Bush, but most parts were Obama.

For example, the funding in the Race To The Top program alone far overshadowed the unfunded NCLB mandate with which it shares some methodology.  The ARRA actually provided funding for NCLB the Bush admin never did.

The logic being that the concept of standardized testing was irrelevant if the standards themselves weren't addressed first.  He took what worked with NCLB and improved upon the rest, even enabling them to use vouchers or charter schools.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Kids.  TARP, Stimulus, bailouts - are all Bush policies, continued. Name ONE, sans HCR, that is Obama's... Si vous plait...
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Well . . .  this is exactly the problem, Greg, and at least some of the people here are speaking to it in a general way. There is no salvation from the entrenched Democrats or Republicans . . .   they're all in it together and, while they may want it for different things, all they want is as much of your money as they believe they can beg, borrow or steal.

This is why I am utterly amazed at the vitriol being flung pell mell at the Tea Party representatives from both sides and the middle. This is the true conservative arm of the faux conservative party and the only solution I see to the actual problem . . .  which is this idiotic belief that there is a magical, endless money supply and that career politicians can go on buying their re-elections until Jesus comes back.

But no . . .   they're just a bunch of racists . . .   now where's my check?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to This change sucks. :
    Posted by beKool

I think you missed a few;
    • the wars are now Obama's as he endorsed the Bush strategy and then some
    • the Bush tax cuts are now Obama's as he took them to be his own
    • Bush's TARP actually has had a positive return on investment.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: This change sucks. : This is why I am utterly amazed at the vitriol being flung pell mell at the Tea Party representatives from both sides and the middle. This is the true conservative arm of the faux conservative party and the only solution I see to the actual problem
    Posted by p-mike

How can they be the "true" conservatives...?  As opposed to "false" conservatives?  What is the measure of purity?

Or could it be that they are simply further to the right than most conservatives...??

Based on history, the extremes on the right and left may get a lot of ink, but their unseriousness toward actual governance trips them up every time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: This change sucks. : No, just unenrolled. Believe what you want.  I know the truth. I hate both parties...I just hate the dems less these days.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Way less!! so far less it's turned into love!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: This change sucks. : Way less!! so far less it's turned into love!
    Posted by sk8ter2008

You may think so, but no...

...seeing as how hard it is to love a party that completely blows its electoral mandate within four short years (two with the white house) after a 12-year gulag...

...and has about as much ability to convey their core ideas as a manatee performing sign language.

One party can stay in power but can't govern; the other can govern but can't hold on to power = sand in the vaseline

Sections
Shortcuts