This is a prime example...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: This is a prime example...

Pretty disturbing stuff.  Nah, a death penalty would too dignified and take way too long.  Stick him in Gen Pop.  They'll hand out the appropriate justice and they don't take appeals.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty disturbing stuff.  Nah, a death penalty would too dignified and take way too long.  Stick him in Gen Pop.  They'll hand out the appropriate justice and they don't take appeals.

[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about death penalty? I said he should be tortured and left to die a slow agonizing death. 

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, put him in Gen Pop.  They'll know what to do to him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

how about death by a thousand cuts ?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah so torture is ok!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So this guy you want to have potentially raped and brutally murdered but, we cant play loud music, use sleep deprivation and simulate drowning for terrorist?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about death penalty? I said he should be tortured and left to die a slow agonizing death. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, the perv perp should get no special treatment.  General population would be a good place for him let him look over his shoulder every last day of his life.

Sections
Shortcuts