This will make you feel good......... "BIG O" & the CLINTONS........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

This will make you feel good......... "BIG O" & the CLINTONS........

Arm & arm in the O-CARE  B S !!!!!         What say you ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: This will make you feel good.........

America can not take another 8 years  (11 years more)  of  "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"     Never mind, getting  Bill Clinton  back in the White House........  That is the deffination  of  INSANITY !!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

America can not take another 8 years  (11 years more)  of  "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"     Never mind, getting  Bill Clinton  back in the White House........  That is the deffination  of  INSANITY !!!!!!

Bill-806,

Welcome to the polical forums! Glad to see your account is still intact.

That said, I do not believe Bill is going to run for the White House. Hillary very likely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

And yet bills 8 years were the last time Americans didn't have to worry about finding a job, or the increasing of the debt. Oh yeah and we had some bombing campaigns but no underfunded wars. I'd take that again any day of the week Bill. Do you not like American prosperity?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Bill-806,

That said, I do not believe Bill is going to run for the White House. Hillary very likely.

I trust he will be "sleeping" in the W H ?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Bill-806,

Bill-

Most probably. If I were President, I would like to have my husband reside in the White House.

However, just like any spouse of a President, he would obviously hold no official title.

Has Michele Obama done anything you think has been untoward? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill-806,

Bill-

Most probably. If I were President, I would like to have my husband reside in the White House.

However, just like any spouse of a President, he would obviously hold no official title.

Really ???   So you think Bill Clinton would be content to work in the veggie garden ???????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Bill-806,

Bill-

Really ???   So you think Bill Clinton would be content to work in the veggie garden ???????

"And yet bills 8 years were the last time Americans didn't have to worry about finding a job, or the increasing of the debt. Oh yeah and we had some bombing campaigns but no underfunded wars. I'd take that again any day of the week Bill. Do you not like American prosperity?"

The above post from RS4LIFE is the other side of the coin.

If Bill Clinton could really have some impact should Hillary be elected that would not be such a bad alternative given the past.

Sections
Shortcuts