TIME FOR BAN ON GAYS OPENLY MARCHING IN SOUTH BOSTON PARADE TO GO!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: TIME FOR BAN ON GAYS OPENLY MARCHING IN SOUTH BOSTON PARADE TO GO!!!

This post has been removed.

What did I miss????? Rrrrrrrr

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Andie... I don't think many here take this forum quite as personally as you do. When you add a little distance and not think to much into things .... it becomes easier to let things slide.

For example with me.... even though steven11/jackbu is a complete tool and has said very hurtful things to me over the years, I don't lose sleep over it. And let me tell you there were some pretty nasty things said by him when my father was dying of cancer. I sleep easy, and just toss barbs steven11/jackbu's way whenever I find the opportunity to do so. It's my little game I play :)

As for spidey, he put it out there for all to read.

[/QUOTE]

Same here. The day I actually take personally what some anonymous person says to me/about me is the day I off myself (that last part is not to be taken literally)

The only people I have any concern about what they think of me, say of me, etc. is my family and close friends. 

As I told my wife when we first met...about 95% of things that come out of my mouth should not be taken serious. Once she got that we got along perfectly. Life is way too short to be so serious all the time. 

[/QUOTE]

Exactly..... life is much too short!

I've said it a hundred times, for me....this forum is for entertainment purposes only. If you look at it from a different angle ...it is hysterical.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

soxchamps,

The 2 posts removed were my reply to you and my reply to 46&2.

My post that both you and 46&2 replied to was also removed.

That post you guys captured in your replies.

BDC just cannot be reading the posts they are pulling. There is no logic to them.

"See a Report Abuse Light. Pull the Post." IQ required for job. 60. Max.

this post has been removed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

soxchamps,

BDC just cannot be reading the posts they are pulling. There is no logic to them.

[/QUOTE]

I think that jackbu/steven11 gremlin is playing his game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're a one trick pony. You might as well just stop posting in response to me.

[/QUOTE]

I guess you are just close minded.  You aren't interested in facts, or discussion.  Too bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am sad to see this thread has gotton so mean.

[/QUOTE]

What can I say? I don't tolerate intolerance.

It's one thing for someone to not be up on the science and therefore still be laboring under the delusion that homosexuality is some sort of free choice. But for someone to compare a loving gay couple adopting a child to raise.....with NAMBLA? That's just ugly.

[/QUOTE]

Show us the science.  A link would help.

Somehow, I think that if the science existed, in the current political climate, such news would even trump global warming.

[/QUOTE]

I posted the sciene a number of times. You ignored it before posts were reported.

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

If it really was settled science, it would be screamed from the mountain tops.  I and not hearing it.

I tend to think that you are trying to validate a choice as a non-choice, i.e. mandated by nature.  Mandates fit nicely in the progressive thought process.

If you were a libertarian, you would simply say:  who cares?

[/QUOTE]

Let me ask you...were you attracted to girls naturally? Or did your parents tell you that you have to be attracted to girls so that's the way you went?

I know a set of twins, one is hetero and the other is gay. Both grew up around the same family and same friends. Yet one is hetero and the other is gay. The one who is gay didn't decide that he'd rather be attracted to men. He just was. From an early age he said he felt that way. He tried to "fight" it so to speak. He went on dates with women here and there during high school and college. But it just simply did nothing for him. He was simply attracted to men. He ended up being honest with himself and came out. The irony is all his friends and family knew he was gay long before he came out. They didn't care either way.

Think of it another way. Why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay? Think of it logically. You risk losing friends and family. You get judged by simply-minded people. You run the risk of getting beaten up by ignorant gay bashers. Not being hired for a job, etc., etc., etc.

Do you honeslty think people want to go through any of that by choice?

[/QUOTE]

That's not science.  your statement was something to the effect that it was settled science, that's all I'm contesting.  I've been looking, and I'm not finding anything but a bunch of people claiming it "must be" genetic, but no one ever comes up with proof, you included.

As far as the intent of your post:  If you want to be gay, have at it.  No skin off my nose.

As far as the science, here's an interesting point of view:

http://www.islamawareness.net/Homosexuality/bornorbred.pdf

[/QUOTE]

Wait. You posted a link to islamawareness.net? That IS an interesting point of view!

[/QUOTE]

That's WHY I did it.  I was wondering if the content of the article, or the source of the article would catch your eye.

i guess I found out.  Now, what are you going to call Muslims? The same thing you call Christians? Eh?

I won't hold my breath.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

soxchamps,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was my first thought as well.

More "fun and games" in the political forum. Ain't life grand.

Anyway, compared to what you know about my health, these games are pretty petty in the scheme of things. And just communicating with you again has lifted a great weight from my soul. That is the best way I can put it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's one thing for someone to not be up on the science and therefore still be laboring under the delusion that homosexuality is some sort of free choice. But for someone to compare a loving gay couple adopting a child to raise.....with NAMBLA? That's just ugly.

[/QUOTE]

Somehow, I think that if the science existed, in the current political climate, such news would even trump global warming.

[/QUOTE]

I posted the sciene a number of times. You ignored it before posts were reported.

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

If it really was settled science, it would be screamed from the mountain tops.  I and not hearing it.

I tend to think that you are trying to validate a choice as a non-choice, i.e. mandated by nature.  Mandates fit nicely in the progressive thought process.

[/QUOTE]

Let me ask you...were you attracted to girls naturally? Or did your parents tell you that you have to be attracted to girls so that's the way you went?

I know a set of twins, one is hetero and the other is gay. Both grew up around the same family and same friends. Yet one is hetero and the other is gay. The one who is gay didn't decide that he'd rather be attracted to men. He just was. From an early age he said he felt that way. He tried to "fight" it so to speak. He went on dates with women here and there during high school and college. But it just simply did nothing for him. He was simply attracted to men. He ended up being honest with himself and came out. The irony is all his friends and family knew he was gay long before he came out. They didn't care either way.

Think of it another way. Why would anyone CHOOSE to be gay? Think of it logically. You risk losing friends and family. You get judged by simply-minded people. You run the risk of getting beaten up by ignorant gay bashers. Not being hired for a job, etc., etc., etc.

[/QUOTE]

That's not science.  your statement was something to the effect that it was settled science, that's all I'm contesting.  I've been looking, and I'm not finding anything but a bunch of people claiming it "must be" genetic, but no one ever comes up with proof, you included.

As far as the intent of your post:  If you want to be gay, have at it.  No skin off my nose.

[/QUOTE]

I never said one word about "settled science". I'm asking you to look at it logically. I'm asking you to use your thinking ability. 

Did you have to be told to be attracted to girls?

Or did you just naturally end up liking girls?

Did you have a homosexual experience to help you decide you like girls?

In regards to what someone goes through when they "come out"....

Do you honestly believe anyone would CHOOSE to go through all that if they didn't have to?

I would appreciate it if you actually answered each of my questions. I will do the same for any questions you have for me.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I am confusing you and WhatNow.  One of you said the science on it was settled.

My point is the science.  I could care  less about feelings on the issue, or what I think on the issue.  It is irrelevant to the question at hand, for the purposes of this thread.

oh, BTW, spidey if off his rocker.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anyway, compared to what you know about my health, these games are pretty petty in the scheme of things. And just communicating with you again has lifted a great weight from my soul. That is the best way I can put it.

[/QUOTE]

Try to keep in the back of your head that, nothing can be taken personally because no one knows you personally. It makes it a little easier to handle things here.

And because you are dealing with a lot health wise, know when to step away from here... the same conversations will be taking place when you come back. The same arguements will still being going back and forth and jackbu/steven11 will still think that Romney hired illegal immigrants and that Ron Reagan trained bin Laden. :-)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[] You aren't interested in facts, or discussion. []

Yeah, uh.....      well, no.

This is what I'm not interested in:

[QUOTE]

https://mykec.net/mykec/images/FrenchTaunt.png

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice photo!

You two having fun today?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try to keep in the back of your head that, nothing can be taken personally because no one knows you personally. It makes it a little easier to handle things here.

And because you are dealing with a lot health wise, know when to step away from here... the same conversations will be taking place when you come back. The same arguements will still being going back and forth and jackbu/steven11 will still think that Romney hired illegal immigrants and that Ron Reagan trained bin Laden. :-)

[/QUOTE]

soxchamps,

I will try to keep all of the above advice in mind. You are certainly much better at dealing with forums than I.

Like the poke you took. He probably did not like the fact that in the now deleted post I said, among other things, that I thought it was awful that he was taking shots at you while your father was dying from cancer. I know what a difficult period that was for you. 

I followed that with "What kind of person does that". 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks andie.... while it bothered me at the time, I never took it personally....but I did promise I'd handle it in my own way...i.e. tossing barbs at jackbu/steven11 the gremlin.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never said one word about "settled science". I'm asking you to look at it logically. I'm asking you to use your thinking ability. 

Do you honestly believe anyone would CHOOSE to go through all that if they didn't have to?

I would appreciate it if you actually answered each of my questions. I will do the same for any questions you have for me.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I am confusing you and WhatNow.  One of you said the science on it was settled.

My point is the science.  I could care  less about feelings on the issue, or what I think on the issue.  It is irrelevant to the question at hand, for the purposes of this thread.

[/QUOTE]

Why can't you answer my questions? 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do I need to answer your questions?  Do any of them have anything to do with science?  that's my question.

Until then...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

46&2,

Fiirst. I did reply to you but that post was pulled along with my reply to soxchamps. When I told soxchamps the subject of the 2 missing posts she said she believes it is the BDC gremlin as you can read. Give it another shot tomorrow when maybe he is tited for now with playing games.

Second. Thought I would show ron how very easy it is to answer those questions you posed since he may be confused. 

never said one word about "settled science". I'm asking you to look at it logically. I'm asking you to use your thinking ability. 

Did you have to be told to be attracted to girls? (boys)

Or did you just naturally end up liking girls? (boys)

Did you have a homosexual experience to help you decide you like girls? (boys)

1. No.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. Not in 16.2 billion years....the estimated age of the universe by scientists.

So easy. Here is my wish that in our future debates I get questions from you that are that incredibly simple to answer. :)

[/QUOTE]

Good for you.  Still, it is not science.

From a group that crows about how the science is settled on other things, a distinct inability to be direct on the scientific claims made here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do I need to answer your questions?  Do any of them have anything to do with science?  that's my question.

Until then...

[/QUOTE]

Oh. So you can ONLY answer questions in this thread if they pertain to science? Otherwise no other questions whatsoever are allowed? Gee....how fcuking convenient. You coward. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

ron,

"My point is the science.  I could care  less about feelings on the issue, or what I think on the issue.  It is irrelevant to the question at hand, for the purposes of this thread."

What is the question at hand for the purposes of this thread from your viewpoint?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

ron,

"My point is the science.  I could care  less about feelings on the issue, or what I think on the issue.  It is irrelevant to the question at hand, for the purposes of this thread."

What is the question at hand for the purposes of this thread from your viewpoint?

[/QUOTE]

No.  I was responding directly to a claim made by WhatNow that the science is settled on this.  I have no axe to grind other than that.  So, answering the questions, which all aim at how I would or do feel about it, or trying to secure my acceptance of others choices, not important to me.  You want to be gay?  go at it.  Being gay is a difficult struggle?  I am sorry to hear that, honestly.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

ron,

No.  I was responding directly to a claim made by WhatNow that the science is settled on this.  I have no axe to grind other than that.  So, answering the questions, which all aim at how I would or do feel about it, or trying to secure my acceptance of others choices, not important to me.  You want to be gay?  go at it.  Being gay is a difficult struggle?  I am sorry to hear that, honestly.

[/QUOTE]

ron,

Okay. I get that those questions and answers do not interest you.

What question exactly do you want answered?

I am not trying to be difficult but I really do not know at this point.

Second. I started this thread which turned into a hot mess. I would like something to come out of it, something without all the animosity that has occured.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Anybody know what was in the post that was removed just above?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

FYI:

I cannot find a single post standing by "Beach-Spider", including all of his posts in his thread Politial Satire and Humor.

Usually that means a poster has been suspended.

If that is the case, it had to stem from what happened on this thread.

Just thought some posters might be interested.