TIME FOR BAN ON GAYS OPENLY MARCHING IN SOUTH BOSTON PARADE TO GO!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: TIME FOR BAN ON GAYS OPENLY MARCHING IN SOUTH BOSTON PARADE TO GO!!!

Yup...

Looks like he is in the virtual jail house.

https://www.boston.com/community/user/5468280

Unless he asked to have his account removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yup...

Looks like he is in the virtual jail house.

https://www.boston.com/community/user/5468280

Unless he asked to have his account removed.

[/QUOTE]

The thing is he may not know he is suspended.

When you go to his page he is still posting and the posts are appearing as if nothing is wrong so I do not think he asked to have his account deactivated.

(The missing post I asked about was a post to me.)

There must be a software glitch.

[/QUOTE]

I suppose if you really wanted to, you could go to his "spider web" and  let him know.

http://southcarolinatalk.proboards.com/board/21/spider-web

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Yeah....can't say I'll lose any sleep if Beach-Spider was terminated. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Speaking of hate and propoganda...

Rev. Fred Phelps Sr., founder of small Kansas church who drew international condemnation for outrageous and hate-filled protests, dies at 84

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Speaking of hate and propoganda...

Rev. Fred Phelps Sr., founder of small Kansas church who drew international condemnation for outrageous and hate-filled protests, dies at 84

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that Beach-Spider was actually Fred Phelps?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ron,

"My point is the science.  I could care  less about feelings on the issue, or what I think on the issue.  It is irrelevant to the question at hand, for the purposes of this thread."

What is the question at hand for the purposes of this thread from your viewpoint?

[/QUOTE]

No.  I was responding directly to a claim made by WhatNow that the science is settled on this.  I have no axe to grind other than that.  So, answering the questions, which all aim at how I would or do feel about it, or trying to secure my acceptance of others choices, not important to me.  You want to be gay?  go at it.  Being gay is a difficult struggle?  I am sorry to hear that, honestly.

[/QUOTE]

ron,

Okay. I get that those questions and answers do not interest you.

What question exactly do you want answered?

I am not trying to be difficult but I really do not know at this point.

Second. I started this thread which turned into a hot mess. I would like something to come out of it, something without all the animosity that has occured.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking to answer a question. 42 or whatnow is.  

Iwas unaware re, and remain so, and have looked, that there is science that positively showsthat homosexuality is hard wired in biology.  That was the claim by WhatNow.  That's what I was challenging.  It remains unproven.  Maybe some day it will be proven, but the claim cannot be credibly made as of today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ron,

"My point is the science.  I could care  less about feelings on the issue, or what I think on the issue.  It is irrelevant to the question at hand, for the purposes of this thread."

What is the question at hand for the purposes of this thread from your viewpoint?

[/QUOTE]

No.  I was responding directly to a claim made by WhatNow that the science is settled on this.  I have no axe to grind other than that.  So, answering the questions, which all aim at how I would or do feel about it, or trying to secure my acceptance of others choices, not important to me.  You want to be gay?  go at it.  Being gay is a difficult struggle?  I am sorry to hear that, honestly.

[/QUOTE]

ron,

Second. I started this thread which turned into a hot mess. I would like something to come out of it, something without all the animosity that has occured.

[/QUOTE]

Iwas unaware re, and remain so, and have looked, that there is science that positively showsthat homosexuality is hard wired in biology.  That was the claim by WhatNow.  That's what I was challenging.  It remains unproven.  Maybe some day it will be proven, but the claim cannot be credibly made as of today.

[/QUOTE]

My 2 cents.

What difference does it make why a person is gay?  Nature, Nurture, choice?  It doesn't matter.  This is America.  People should be able to live whatever lifestyle they want.  And I agree that Gay people should not be allowed to rape children or have sex with animals just like heteros shouldn't be allowed to rape shildren of have sex with animals.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why won't you answer my questions? Why are you such a coward?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"As for the gremlin, he is messing up the boards but nobody is calling for a war on him. Just dealing with it."

Um....we have no idea who the "gremlin" is. So who do you direct the war at?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ron,

[/QUOTE]

ron,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The booze is strong with this one.

[/QUOTE]

Typical response from a person who lets feelings overwhelm the truth of science.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Captain, she can't take any more DERP! She'll fly apart!

[/QUOTE]

Sigh.

I guess that's what I get for asking you to back up your assertion.

Common dodge for you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Captain, she can't take any more DERP! She'll fly apart!

[/QUOTE]

Sigh.

I guess that's what I get for asking you to back up your assertion.

Common dodge for you.

[/QUOTE]

Says the guys dodging MY questions. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.