To all Democrat supporters:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

To all Democrat supporters:

How are those smaller paychecks working for ya?

I know the partisan diehards will blame republicans like they are told to but, the real independent thinkers know it was the dems plan all along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: To all Democrat supporters:

DEMS EYE $1 TRILLION TAX HIKE

Where do you suppose all that money wlll be coming from hmmmm?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

You the lower pay checks due to SSN and Medicare? 

TVOTER wants it all.  Great Government services, big military, lots of prisons, secure retirement, but doesn't want to pay for it.  He's the ultimate moocher.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I'm OK with the payroll tax holiday expiring.  

Now we need to look at the programs funded by FICA/Medicare deductions and make the programs financially viable.  It's time to bump the retirement age, place a stop on any further expansion of the program until the program is viable, make sure that in order to collect for normal retirement that you have to have your minimum 40 quarters, and place a high needs test to prevent the wealthy from getting bonus $ to tip with.

The FICA/Medicare deductions should be put back into a lock box so that the public knows how the program is funded and what it costs without accounting trickery.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now we need to look at the programs funded by FICA/Medicare deductions and make the programs financially viable.  It's time to bump the retirement age, place a stop on any further expansion of the program until the program is viable, make sure that in order to collect for normal retirement that you have to have your minimum 40 quarters, and place a high needs test to prevent the wealthy from getting bonus $ to tip with.

The FICA/Medicare deductions should be put back into a lock box so that the public knows how the program is funded and what it costs without accounting trickery.

[/QUOTE]

We will not raise taxes on those making less than 200k a year....period!
                                                                President Barack Obama 2012

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a start.

I find it funny how many people forget the payroll tax holiday was supposed to temporary, like they had it all along.

Fortunately, the ACA addressed some of the under-funding issues caused during the bush years.

I think raising the retirement age - gradually - will be the path of least resistance for now.

The nation is about to switch paradigms - from "keeping us safe" to "keeping us alive".  The Health Care State has been born.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a start.

I find it funny how many people forget the payroll tax holiday was supposed to temporary, like they had it all along.

[/QUOTE]

Temporary is true; ending during a very sluggish (some experts say on the very of the second recession) is another thing!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a start.

[/QUOTE]

Temporary is true; ending during a very sluggish (some experts say on the very of the second recession) is another thing!!

[/QUOTE]

Check again.  The repubs weren't exactly clamoring for their extension...as long as the wealthy weren't too badly affected.

Are you even aware of the numbers at work here?  The GAO says even if we reform entitlements today, taxes will need to rise by between 45-55%.

You really want to cut the deficit?  How badly?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

Check again.  The repubs weren't exactly clamoring for their extension...as long as the wealthy weren't too badly affected.

Are you even aware of the numbers at work here?  The GAO says even if we reform entitlements today, taxes will need to rise by between 45-55%.

You really want to cut the deficit?  How badly? 

[/QUOTE]

I want to cut welfare by putting people to work. I want the govt to spend less by cutting waste and fraud in ALL it's programs; I want a smaller govt where govt workers dont make 25-50% more than the citizens that are forced to pay their wages.

If we do these things we can handle the deficit!!

11. This post has been removed.