To big to jail

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

To big to jail

Attorney General Eric Holder said this about the idea of the Justice Department prosecuting the executives of major banks and the banks themselves:

"I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if you do prosecute, if you do bring a criminal charge, it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy, and I think that is a function of the fact that some of these institutions have become too large."

Only a criminal would tolerate such criminal activity, all the while having cracked down on marijuana users in states that have legalized its use, and having sent thousands of citizens to jail for financial crimes, while murdering US citizens with drones overseas, and having overseen that criminal operation known as Fast and Furious.   

Put his asz in jail and everyone else who is a part of this graft, including Obama, and every member of Congress who protects these criminals.  Do this before the ultimate indignity, the possibility of drone strikes on Americans on US soil without a trial that Holder leaves open.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: To big to jail

Thank God for Elizabeth Warren

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Yea, like she cares. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Yea, like she cares. 

You're going to have to explain yourself on that comment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Yea, like she cares. 

She Rides the same boat as Obama. If Eric Holder(He takes his orders from Obama) thinks they are to big to jail, why would Lizzy warren be any different?? Lizzy talks a big game but in the end she only does things that are important to the "progressive" Agenda. You need to hold these bankers accountable so its sets an example, that if your gonna be a greedy POS your gonna go to jail for a long time. Not doing that enables these people to keep doing it knowing nothing is gonna happen. You really think Lizzy is gonna make Obama look bad by doing hat he wouldnt??? Not likely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImYourDaddy. Show ImYourDaddy's posts

In response to bald-predictions's comment:

Attorney General Eric Holder said this about the idea of the Justice Department prosecuting the executives of major banks and the banks themselves:

"I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if you do prosecute, if you do bring a criminal charge, it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy, and I think that is a function of the fact that some of these institutions have become too large."

Only a criminal would tolerate such criminal activity, all the while having cracked down on marijuana users in states that have legalized its use, and having sent thousands of citizens to jail for financial crimes, while murdering US citizens with drones overseas, and having overseen that criminal operation known as Fast and Furious.   

Put his asz in jail and everyone else who is a part of this graft, including Obama, and every member of Congress who protects these criminals.  Do this before the ultimate indignity, the possibility of drone strikes on Americans on US soil without a trial that Holder leaves open.

Because they can not proof  what the banks did was illegals , especially when the loans  that the banks sold was backed up by the government.

maybe they should arrest barney

Where was Barney Frank throughout this developing storm? As Fox News reports:

“In 2003, he called Fannie and Freddie ‘fundamentally sound financially’ and accused the Bush Administration of trying to “exaggerate a threat of safety… [to] conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see.

“A year later, he said talk of financial problems at Fannie and Freddie were ‘an artificial issue created by the administration…I don’t think we are in any remote danger here.’

“In 2007, as Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee and just as Fannie and Freddie – overleveraged and stuffed to the gills with risky mortgages they’d encouraged and facilitated – were about to go over the cliff, Mr. Frank attacked President George W. Bush’s call for reform as ‘inane

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/prudent-man/2011/nov/29/barney-frank-flees-scene-his-fiscal-crimes/#ixzz2MolCa8Rs
    Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sister, you know that she voted for corporate banker Jack Lew for treasury secretary right?

Pay attention to what she does, not what she says man.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Yea, like she cares. 

She Rides the same boat as Obama. If Eric Holder(He takes his orders from Obama) thinks they are to big to jail, why would Lizzy warren be any different?? Lizzy talks a big game but in the end she only does things that are important to the "progressive" Agenda. You need to hold these bankers accountable so its sets an example, that if your gonna be a greedy POS your gonna go to jail for a long time. Not doing that enables these people to keep doing it knowing nothing is gonna happen. You really think Lizzy is gonna make Obama look bad by doing hat he wouldnt??? Not likely.

Do you think she cares what Obama thinks after Obama wouldn't put up even the slightest fight for her to head the CFPB ?

BTW is the reason you don't like her is she doesn't do things that  is important to the "conservative" agenda that got us into this mess we're in now ?

Come on kid ... I thought we could work together and have a bipartisan solution to help the lower 99 %.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Sister, you know that she voted for corporate banker Jack Lew for treasury secretary right?

Pay attention to what she does, not what she says man.

Stalking do you think that any president has the right to fill his cabinet positions with people of his chosing ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

So, you REALLY think Warren will step up to the plate and take on DOJ and POTUS?

REALLY???

How much money you got?

Greg as a union person who is left of center and who also made a few investments .... I have enough dead presidents left over that I use for mad money.. 

Why wouldn't  I think that Warren won't step up to the plate and take a few swings for the middle and working class ..... she hasn't done anything yet to indicate she won't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

If Attorney General Holder decides to prosecute Wall Street insiders who made millions from their insider connections, and were responsible for the housing meltdown, at least it wont be hard  to locate them.

Most work full time or at least meet regularly at this address:

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC.

Jack Lew the new Treasury Secretary has many old friends from Wall Street to work with...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

So, you REALLY think Warren will step up to the plate and take on DOJ and POTUS?

REALLY???

How much money you got?

Greg as a union person who is left of center and who also made a few investments .... I have enough dead presidents left over that I use for mad money.. 

As a , um, "union official", would you be willing to bet your diamond-encrusted  pinky ring?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Granny Warren will do something...contribute her recipe to a new cookbook,

"Recipes for the Marriage of Big Banks and Big Government"

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

REALLY???

How much money you got?

Why wouldn't  I think that Warren won't step up to the plate and take a few swings for the middle and working class ..... she hasn't done anything yet to indicate she won't.

Shoulda stopped after "anything".  You are thanking her for not indicating she won't do nothing?

That'll make your spin, I had to read twice after I typed it.

How bout this.  I guaranty she won't do a damned thing.

I had to read my post a few times myself .... I finally said to myself "I ain't got the time to edit it" .... let Greg do the heavy lifting ....

btw the snow is pretty heavy be careful out there if you're going to shovel ..... be safe my friend !

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

REALLY???

How much money you got?

As a , um, "union official", would you be willing to bet your diamond-encrusted  pinky ring?

Br'er Crankup I belong to a union and I pay union dues .... union official .... who wears a pinky ring .... I wear bump, bruises, calluses and sometimes burns on my hands ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

REALLY???

How much money you got?

Shoulda stopped after "anything".  You are thanking her for not indicating she won't do nothing?

That'll make your spin, I had to read twice after I typed it.

How bout this.  I guaranty she won't do a damned thing.

I had to read my post a few times myself .... I finally said to myself "I ain't got the time to edit it" .... let Greg do the heavy lifting ....

btw the snow is pretty heavy be careful out there if you're going to shovel ..... be safe my friend !

Nothing like shoveling wet snow...ugh...you be safe too!

You too .... one of these days that varmint ... Punxsutawney Phil is going to get it !

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts