Tom is history

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Tom is history

I guess Tom Menino is calling it a day.   Some are already trying to paint him as one of the great Mayors of Boston.

I don't see him this way but someone try to persuade me that he is.   The improvements in the city are mostly from federal dollars which he had nothing to do with.  Snow removal from Newbury Street was often non existent.  The crime in the Roxbury area surged the last 5 years.

It will be nice to get a new face and voice in the Mayor's office.   Remember, it is not the office of Tom Menino, it is the office of the people.  Or something like that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Tom is history

No doubt another crooked pinky-ring Democrat of the Bulger machine , will pick up where Mumbles left off...

Howie Carr will nver run out of good material to work with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

There's been a whole lot of development and re-development in the city under Menino's watch.  Surely some of it was his doing.

Boston has weathered the great recession than many cities its size.  Many problems remain, but the city looks a lot different than it did 20 years ago.

He's probably done right by bowing out now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

http://michaelgraham.com/mayor-menino-donated-tax-dollars-to-ldquo-homophobic-rdquo-group-in-boston/

Not one of Tom's better moments.

I know some who used to live and die with Michael Graham.

Anyone know much property taxes escalated under Tom?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Tom is off bench pressing with Big Papi.

Does not take you long to respond to one of my posts.  I see you like that bench pressing line.  Have you ever been to a gym?

I see you had my post removed regarding how your last name did not last either, and when you arrived with it, you knew everything about me.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

interesting:  ms seems to have the moderator's ear. no problem, taking off for the day and evening.  Have a good time

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

interesting:  ms seems to have the moderator's ear. no problem, taking off for the day and evening.  Have a good time

Did you have her posts removed? It's a legit question considering you accused her of having yours removed.

No, I have not any of his posts removed.  It is better to leave them there for the whole class to see.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Sorry to hear Tom Broke his leg.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Did you have her posts removed? It's a legit question considering you accused her of having yours removed.

this is the second time answering this question.  no i did not, it is better to leave them for all to see

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

this is the second time answering this question.  no i did not, it is better to leave them for all to see

I don't believe I asked you to answer it a second time...but um..thanks....

no you did not, sorry. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

ok, tom made a corporate decision.  Meters are free on Boylston street thru Sunday.  I suspect cars are only allowed the time stated on the meter.  Yea, I know meters are free on sunday but that is the way it was just reported.

Sections
Shortcuts