Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman

In Response to Re: Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman:
    In Response to Re: Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman : President of weight watchers . Seriously his health has to be considered if he would run . I don't care if he is liked or not that there is a heart attack waiting to happen. He's one cheese burger away from the dirt nap.
    Posted by beKool

Well..gee Bekool...Kara Kennedy just passed away of an unexpected heart attack..she seemed pretty fit to me. Are we really going to pick potential presidents based on "what-ifs"? When I look at Christie..I see a person who..like him or not..stands very true to his beliefs and to me..that is a good quality in a person.I also see someone who has been a great leader in the state of NJ. I don't pick presidents based on personal appearance...in fact it would be the last thing that crossed my mind.
    I mean..geez..Cheney was VP..and he barely has a heart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"Cheney was VP..and he barely has a heart."

And, Biden is VP...and he barely has a brain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Whats disturbing is how cosmetic Americans can be when picking a POTUS. Slick Willie got a lot of women votes because of his hair. Perot lost a lot of votes because he has big ears. We ended getting a womanizing pot-smoking liar who got impeached.

Sections
Shortcuts