Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman

In Response to Re: Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tom Ridge to endorse Huntsman : President of weight watchers . Seriously his health has to be considered if he would run . I don't care if he is liked or not that there is a heart attack waiting to happen. He's one cheese burger away from the dirt nap.
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

Well..gee Bekool...Kara Kennedy just passed away of an unexpected heart attack..she seemed pretty fit to me. Are we really going to pick potential presidents based on "what-ifs"? When I look at Christie..I see a person who..like him or not..stands very true to his beliefs and to me..that is a good quality in a person.I also see someone who has been a great leader in the state of NJ. I don't pick presidents based on personal appearance...in fact it would be the last thing that crossed my mind.
    I mean..geez..Cheney was VP..and he barely has a heart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"Cheney was VP..and he barely has a heart."

And, Biden is VP...and he barely has a brain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Whats disturbing is how cosmetic Americans can be when picking a POTUS. Slick Willie got a lot of women votes because of his hair. Perot lost a lot of votes because he has big ears. We ended getting a womanizing pot-smoking liar who got impeached.

Sections
Shortcuts