Top Climate scientist say we are likely heading into a 30 year cooling trend. WHAT??? Where's algore to explain this!!??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Top Climate scientist say we are likely heading into a 30 year cooling trend. WHAT??? Where's algore to explain this!!??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1242011/DAVID-ROSE-The-mini-ice-age-starts-here.html

Better move south oh wait, they are frozen too. There's always south America.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

Re: Top Climate scientist say we are likely heading into a 30 year cooling trend. WHAT??? Where's algore to explain this!!??

Si senor.. Al has been busy of late:

- hiding from the media
     - raking in millions
     - cohorting with dubious scientists
     - flying private jets
     - living in lavish mansions
     - driving inefficient SUVs
     - porking it up (burp)
     - scaring little children with his BS

Global warming my azz. They don't have a clue. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

Re: Top Climate scientist say we are likely heading into a 30 year cooling trend. WHAT??? Where's algore to explain this!!??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Obviously this position is being put forward by an uninformed of the facts RW'r, after all facts don't support the politically correct LW agenda.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

This truth is very inconvenient.  Can anything go right for liberals???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Next up is humans are now causing the next ice age just like back in the 70's the GW crowd will never stop this is there god.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

There isn't a scientist on the planet who won't admit that increased carbon emissions and burning of fossil fuels is affecting our weather.  Show me ONE.  Whether it's global warming or global freezing, we are causing an effect on the environment that could be halted by using more solar and wind and geothermal power.  This isn't a partisan issue unless you own an oil company.  It's an issue of humans being able to breathe.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

I'm not a scientist but.. I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.
    Question is not global warming (does anyone still subscribe to that very recent phrase?) but who will make billions from the global sales pitch?
    The other side of that question is.. Who will pay for this boondoggle?
    Somewhere in the plan the American working citizens will.

Fair and balanced?.. not !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Humans contribute at the most 3% of the co2 in the atmosphere on any given year.

The remainder is done by forest fires, volcanoes, and other naturally occuring emissions.

To say that is killing the planet is preposturous!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Global warming nuts....
    http://ppstorage.free.fr/WhyNot/Ugly%20American.jpg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

UN top scientist states we are headed into a 30 year cooli8ng cycle or mini iceage!

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/11/years-global-cooling-coming-say-leading-scientists/?test=latestnews

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Dogpile on Giraffe.  Is it your love of gluttony or your loyalty to anyone who allows that gluttony?  Doesn't anyone realize that our over-consumption of limited fossil fuels isn't good in the long run?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming!!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

http://climateprogress.org/2010/01/11/foxnews-wattsupwiththat-climatedepot-daily-mail-article-on-global-cooling-mojib-latif/

Money quote. "

"I don't know what to do. They just make these things up."

No kidding.

I was flipping the channels the other day and accidently landed on Fox News. The Anchor was expressing the view point that Global warming was bunk because it was freezing in Florida. This is like saying Julio Lugo is a good short stop because he hit .300 for 3 weeks in August. Just so stupid.

I think the Democrats 2010 campaign slogan should be something like "Democrats, sure we ain't much, but at least we ain't morons."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I once heard a Boston meterologist say in regards to the earth's warming back in the 70/80's that the earth and the atmosphere has a way of fixing it's self. He pointed out to past cycles of warming and then cooling. He pointed out that the earth has multiple cycles some short in duration and some very long in duration. This was well be fore Al Gore.
    He did not dispute that certain human by products can have an affect (nor do I) but he also stated that the earth and it's atmosphere have always found away to fix what was going on.

One thing I always remember from the 70's was the statement that the ozone hole over the south pole had gotten bigger and that situation was real bad and it too was caused by humans and flourocarbons (sp). Wow strange how we found out that the hole changes over time some times it's bigger and some times it is smaller. Then no one ever discussed what we did not know and that was how big was the hole before we discovered it was getting bigger or smaller???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

First: 5/21/2009
    Last: 1/13/2010
    Dogpile on Giraffe.  Is it your love of gluttony or your loyalty to anyone who allows that gluttony?  Doesn't anyone realize that our over-consumption of limited fossil fuels isn't good in the long run?
    Always question authority.
    There is a huge difference in the global warming, climate change hysteria and pollution.

Every sensible human being wants cleaner air, cleaner water and a health eco-system for all.

Climate change and the profiteer solutions like carbon tax etc is a shell game where they are using natural variations in the earths climate to try and seize power and wealth by scaring people into thinking they must pay dearly if they wish to survive and not hurt their kids future.

It's disgraceful!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UXB. Show UXB's posts

This is good news for the scientists who were for global cooling over 20 years ago and then switched to global warming!  When they switch back all they have to do is recycle their old phony studies! 

What does Al Gore say about this?  After all he is an acclaimed expert in climate change!  

Human beings do not cause global warming or global cooling!  Any climate change we have is normal!  There have been tens of thousands of climate changes over the past many millions of years - to blame human beings for climate change is stupid!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SMILEYBENNYBOY.............  YOUR A FUNNY GUY  !!!!!    AS MY MOTHER WOULD SAY..........  "SON,  WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR FROM" ??????     AS FOR ME,  I CALLED AL GORE, HE IS GOING TO PICK ME UP IN HIS PLANE AND TAKE ME TO SOME WARM PLACE !!!!!