"Toronto Stronger"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re:

Stupid fan obsessed with hockey holding up a stupid sign, he didnt mean any disrespect.

Amazing how fanatic Toronto is for hockey. Thousands outside the arena who couldnt get in, for a mere first round playoff game. Yet the Maple Leafs continually stink and havent won the Stanley Cup since the 1960s! 

Reminds one of Red Sox Nation. Waiting 86 years for success didnt dim the fan base.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re:

The dolt doesn't realize that sports is an escape and it's suppose to be fun to cheer for your team ...... I hope that fan realizes now what an horse's ar$e he looked like !

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Stupid fan obsessed with hockey holding up a stupid sign, he didnt mean any disrespect.

Amazing how fanatic Toronto is for hockey. Thousands outside the arena who couldnt get in, for a mere first round playoff game. Yet the Maple Leafs continually stink and havent won the Stanley Cup since the 1960s! 

Reminds one of Red Sox Nation. Waiting 86 years for success didnt dim the fan base.

Yea, their an original 6 team too, and that counts.  3-1 with game 5 in Boston counts too. Tongue Out

The B's need to step on their throat and close this series out. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re:

Those hockey nuts from Toronto are still mad at Boston for stealing that Parry Sound Ont kid .... btw I still hate Pat Quinn for KOing that kid back in 1969 !

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Yea, their an original 6 team too, and that counts.  3-1 with game 5 in Boston counts too. Tongue Out

The B's need to step on their throat and close this series out. 

Problem is Pittsburgh is next

Maybe not. Tied at 2-2 and Pitt is having goalie issues. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re:

I saw this...you know what they say. There's one in every crowd.  Speaking of crappy fans..did anyone hear about the story of the 11 year old Senators fan who was sent home from her school in Montreal for wearing her Sens jersey on "jersey day"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re:

Toronto deserves to be smacked in the mouth. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re:

In response to Godvernment's comment:

if it has nothing to do with hockey then why are bruins fans wearing "boston strong" t-shirts to the games? bruins fans made it a cliche and toronto fans are playing off of it... it's not a big deal.

People in Boston also wear them at Sox games, in the malls, at kids soccer games, in bars, out jogging, etc., etc.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re:

Hockey has become a non-issue since Bettman ruined the league by expanding too frequently , watering down the league and greed has almost guaranteed a lockout every time the player contract is up.

My sign would say "this ex NHL fan is even stronger than that....I turn off the set and let the greedy b@stards have the sport all to themselves."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

Hockey has become a non-issue since Bettman ruined the league by expanding too frequently , watering down the league and greed has almost guaranteed a lockout every time the player contract is up.

My sign would say "this ex NHL fan is even stronger than that....I turn off the set and let the greedy b@stards have the sport all to themselves."

Bettman misses you

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts