Totally not-gay Republican congressman called Dana gushes about Vladimir Putin's muscles. Seriously.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Totally not-gay Republican congressman called Dana gushes about Vladimir Putin's muscles. Seriously.

So, if a man is named Dana and they talk about Putin having muscles; it means what according to Angrybird?

intolerance in the name of tolerance!?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Totally not-gay Republican congressman called Dana gushes about Vladimir Putin's muscles. Seriously.

Well, Putin is kind of hunky.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

This little anecdote - if it's true - seems to say a lot about us-russian relations and the collective mindsets of our leaders.

I've heard of armchair diplomacy before...

...but arm-wrestling diplomacy...?!  That's kind of ridiculous.  Not even sure if I buy it...

But maybe it's to be expected from a guy who backed the taliban and supported torture of detainees in us custody.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

This little anecdote - if it's true - seems to say a lot about us-russian relations and the collective mindsets of our leaders.

I've heard of armchair diplomacy before...

...but arm-wrestling diplomacy...?!  That's kind of ridiculous.  Not even sure if I buy it...

But maybe it's to be expected from a guy who backed the taliban and supported torture of detainees in us custody.

Guys sitting around drinking never do silly things like arm wrestle....

May not be true...but one thing I do know...drunk guys do silly things. So it wouldn't surprise me if it is true

Sure they do...the ones with masculinity issues to proclaim certainly do.

And Rohrabacher is rather silly based on the times I've seen him, so there's that, too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Yeah, under the very sensitive when-a-Republican-is- President standards of deluded American lefties, maybe Putin could be tried for torture by  the World Court, not for arming Syria and Iran, but for 'arm wrestling' ... clearly worse than playing loud music! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Well, Putin is kind of hunky.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

This picture kinda sums up the current situation.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts