Totally not-gay Republican congressman called Dana gushes about Vladimir Putin's muscles. Seriously.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Totally not-gay Republican congressman called Dana gushes about Vladimir Putin's muscles. Seriously.

What does Rohrabacher not being gay have to do with anything? A guy can't acknowledge another guy is strong or has muscles without it being a "gay" thing"? I mean really...is Airborne for real with this? Talk about being homophobic

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Totally not-gay Republican congressman called Dana gushes about Vladimir Putin's muscles. Seriously.

Homophobic AND unoriginal...kudos!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

So, if a man is named Dana and they talk about Putin having muscles; it means what according to Angrybird?

intolerance in the name of tolerance!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Guess Airborne didn't like Bigdogs post and had it removed. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

So, if a man is named Dana and they talk about Putin having muscles; it means what according to Angrybird?

Exactly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Well, Putin is kind of hunky.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

[QUOTE]

According to the wingnuts on these boards, anyone who can beat them at arm wrestling has "unbelieveable" muscles.... relative to them of course.

[/QUOTE]

I don't recall anyone in this thread saying anything remotely close to this. But leave it to Airborne to flat out lie.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Just dispiriting to see a middle aged man thinking he is WINNING! when he points a digital finger at someone and announces that all the other cool kids are laughing....        

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]Just dispiriting to see a middle aged man thinking he is WINNING! when he points a digital finger at someone and announces that all the other cool kids are laughing....        

[QUOTE]unoriginal...kudos![/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Using your words against you. Not surprised you don't see the difference. Yikes!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I would put my head in hand if I were you too. A) for being an apologist for Airborne and B) for not being so quick on the uptake. 

Hey...everyone has an off day. Ok..I'm done with you. Off you go spanky!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Guess Airborne didn't like Bigdogs post and had it removed. 

He`s a bigot, racist, homophobe.  Always was, always will be.

This post has been removed cuz 12-angry-airborne ran from the 99 when pink showed up.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if he's a bigot and racist. But clearly he's homophobic. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

This little anecdote - if it's true - seems to say a lot about us-russian relations and the collective mindsets of our leaders.

I've heard of armchair diplomacy before...

...but arm-wrestling diplomacy...?!  That's kind of ridiculous.  Not even sure if I buy it...

But maybe it's to be expected from a guy who backed the taliban and supported torture of detainees in us custody.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

This little anecdote - if it's true - seems to say a lot about us-russian relations and the collective mindsets of our leaders.

...but arm-wrestling diplomacy...?!  That's kind of ridiculous.  Not even sure if I buy it...

But maybe it's to be expected from a guy who backed the taliban and supported torture of detainees in us custody.

Guys sitting around drinking never do silly things like arm wrestle....

May not be true...but one thing I do know...drunk guys do silly things. So it wouldn't surprise me if it is true

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

May not be true...but one thing I do know...drunk guys do silly things. So it wouldn't surprise me if it is true

[/QUOTE]

Sure they do...the ones with masculinity issues to proclaim certainly do.

And Rohrabacher is rather silly based on the times I've seen him, so there's that, too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Yeah, under the very sensitive when-a-Republican-is- President standards of deluded American lefties, maybe Putin could be tried for torture by  the World Court, not for arming Syria and Iran, but for 'arm wrestling' ... clearly worse than playing loud music! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Well, Putin is kind of hunky.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

This picture kinda sums up the current situation.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure they do...the ones with masculinity issues to proclaim certainly do.

And Rohrabacher is rather silly based on the times I've seen him, so there's that, too.

[/QUOTE]

Only guys with masculinity issues do silly things? Is that what you're saying? Seems your pal airborne has masculinity issues given his OP and thread title. So there's that too ; )

Sections
Shortcuts