Tough day for the right wing...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Tough day for the right wing...

So the poster boy for wingnut vigilantism (George Zimmerman) is yet again in trouble. If we locked him up in the first place, or at least took away his gun, he may not be such a threat to a peace loving society. But it was a woman so who cares, right?

Unlike my last thread were I was lambasted by wingnut society for showing the economy was doing well, I expect the same treatment for not backing for this unremitting sick loser. Go ahead wingnuts, continue defend this angry little troll. But remember, if you do defend him, you are an angry troll too.

Have at it and have a nice night.

The GOP continues to fall on their own swords.

The man acquitted of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin was arrested Monday after deputies responded to a disturbance call at a house in Florida, authorities said.

Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was taken to the jail for booking, according to a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office statement. Authorities provided few other details, and it was not immediately known what charge he faced. Messages for comment left by The Associated Press with the sheriff’s office were not immediately returned.

‘‘Just when you thought you heard the last of George Zimmerman,’’ said neighbor Catherine Cantrell. She said she had twice seen a man who looked like Zimmerman get out of a truck that’s been in the driveway for nearly a month. The truck parked there Monday appeared to be the same one that reporters have seen Zimmerman drive previously.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Tough day for the right wing...

I didn't realize Zimmerman was a representative of the right wing....who knew. And what are people supposed to defend him about? To be honest, it sounds like it's been a tough day for you. Look on the bright side....tomorrow's another day. Good luck! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

What is so important about George Zimmerman that you lefitsts have to stalk him on a daily basis?

He is going to do what he is going to do and it doesn't mean squat. If he assualted his girlfirend that doesn't undo the past and all of the sudden make him guilty of whatever you want him to be guilty of.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget13. Show movingtarget13's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

So the poster boy for wingnut vigilantism (George Zimmerman) is yet again in trouble. If we locked him up in the first place, or at least took away his gun, he may not be such a threat to a peace loving society. But it was a woman so who cares, right?

Unlike my last thread were I was lambasted by wingnut society for showing the economy was doing well, I expect the same treatment for not backing for this unremitting sick loser. Go ahead wingnuts, continue defend this angry little troll. But remember, if you do defend him, you are an angry troll too.

Have at it and have a nice night.

The GOP continues to fall on their own swords.

The man acquitted of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin was arrested Monday after deputies responded to a disturbance call at a house in Florida, authorities said.

Former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was taken to the jail for booking, according to a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office statement. Authorities provided few other details, and it was not immediately known what charge he faced. Messages for comment left by The Associated Press with the sheriff’s office were not immediately returned.

‘‘Just when you thought you heard the last of George Zimmerman,’’ said neighbor Catherine Cantrell. She said she had twice seen a man who looked like Zimmerman get out of a truck that’s been in the driveway for nearly a month. The truck parked there Monday appeared to be the same one that reporters have seen Zimmerman drive previously.

You`ve got some issues man.  Seek help.......And not just one doctor.  You need a team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

I didn't realize Zimmerman was a representative of the right wing....who knew. And what are people supposed to defend him about? To be honest, it sounds like it's been a tough day for you. Look on the bright side....tomorrow's another day. Good luck! 

No, it's been an amusing day. Tough for the righties.

sigh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

sigh.

What was so "tough" about it? Seems you're the only one who thinks so. Just sayin. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I guess George Zimmerman is now in charge of the "Right Wing" whatever that is. I think Billthecat has smoked too much catnip! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

He wasnt the brightest kitten in the litter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Might be a tough week for Zimmerman though, he doesn't seem to be the quickest dog on the track either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Might be a tough week for Zimmerman though, he doesn't seem to be the quickest dog on the track either.

Very true. Guy just seems incapable of staying out of trouble

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

sigh.

I see what's goign on here:

You'll talk about anything but the massive failure of progressivism in Obamacare, right?

Sections
Shortcuts