Two Mass voters (one native, one immigrant) discuss why Mass hates Mitt Romney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from inacove. Show inacove's posts

Two Mass voters (one native, one immigrant) discuss why Mass hates Mitt Romney

I thought this was a really interesting discussion between a born-and-raised Massachusetts 30-something guy, and a naturalized citizen Hispanic 30-something gal. Two perspectives made for a very interesting and insightful conversation.

I thought I'd share it with everyone out there. Sports writer Jim Dunne sits down with me (Ina, podcaster), and we discuss why Mitt Romney has no chance in Massachusetts. If you haven't decided for a candidate yet, or you want to find out more about why Mitt Romney's tenure in Beacon Hill did not pan out, you might want to listen to this.

http://www.inanutshellpod.com/2012/10/28/ep012-mass-residents-weigh-in-on-romney-jim/

(podcast also available on iTunes and Stitcher, just search for "Ina Nutshell Pod")

Also, you might want to pick up the latest issue of Boston Magazine and read the article on Romney. Quite the eye-opener!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Re: Two Mass voters (one native, one immigrant) discuss why Mass hates Mitt Romney

And this from the state that overwelmingly voted in Barney Frank for another term not to long ago. The left, reading a left rag, in a left state about a candidate that is running agaist their god.

Sections
Shortcuts