Typical day on BDC goes like this:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Typical day on BDC goes like this:

The lefties defend everything the dems do and make excuse for every failure.

The righties defend everything the repubs do and make excuse for every failure.

Typical, consistent and sad for America!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Typical day on BDC goes like this:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

Except that's only true of a fraction of the people who post here. Are you sure you actually read through each thread you post in?

lol, you while hyper partisan lefty do have the intelligence to know when you cant cover it up and reluctantly admit or ignore.

Although if, there is a chance to slant it to not look as bad you dont shy away; and in the case of a right issue you don't step away from exagerating the issues!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hahahaha...right on cue....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

you while hyper partisan lefty

You're a lair or an idiot if you think that.

lol, I know having insight into our own behavior is difficult so, I understand why you're all wadded again.

Its not your fault.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Hahaha...he's getting angrier by the post

And you're supposed to be a grown man?

What does that have to do with you getting angry? Oh that's right...nothing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

What does that have to do with you getting angry?

You seem to be wetting yourself with glee over your fantasy that you managed to make someone angry on the internet. Middle child syndrome?

I didn't say I made you angry. I just pointed out, based on your posts, that you seem to be getting angrier. I'm surprised you missed that...given how clear it was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Well, it looks like just another typical day on BCD to me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Well, it looks like just another typical day on BCD to me.

This post has been removed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I want to thank everyone (especially WDYWN) for proving my point!!

Great job!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Go remove your own post buddy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

This thread started out on the wrong foot, tripped over itself a few times then fell down a black hole.

I did like the 'Life Of Brian' excerpt though, it's one of my favorite movies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Go remove your own post buddy!

I would but, I have my own personal troll following me around doing it for me.

(watch.......this one will be removed because I said "troll")

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Except that's only true of a fraction of the people who post here. Are you sure you actually read through each thread you post in?

There are some zealots like yourself, CLC, skeeter, Newtster who attack Obama, Democrats, and really anything they call "liberal" constantly.

And I haven't heard AlleyCatBruin ever attack Obama.

But most of the people here, even if they agree with one party over 51% of the time disagree with other things that party does and attack members of that party when they do something dumb.

But, no, your posturing as some kind of neutral independent falls flat. Beyond ridiculous given your track record.

I agree that I attack Obama's POLICIES, and progressive POLICIES, and get frustrated with their lack of understanding things like economics, yet claim to know how to fix the economy.

My apologies that my frustration runs over.  I think Obama seems like a nice chap.  The Lefties on this board, less so.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

you while hyper partisan lefty

You're a lair or an idiot if you think that.

Ah, in the words of one of your heroes:

"Condemn me, it does not matter.  History will absolve me."

Of course, that hero is a wicked commie.

And, he's not a lair. More of a man-cave.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Hahahaha...right on cue....

Ah look, it's captain douchestain, defending the lying conservative. Surprise surprise.

WDYWN goes on the personal attack.  What a surprise.  A leftie strategy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I would but, I have my own personal troll following me around doing it for me.

Nice. It's so hard to find a good troll nowadays, let alone one that deletes posts for you.

Does your troll do windows too?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You pretending objectivity is just silly.  Look through your posts and count how many times you attack dems and defend repubs.  Then count the reverse.  I am thinking maybe 100-1?  Do you even have the 1?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

You pretending objectivity is just silly.  Look through your posts and count how many times you attack dems and defend repubs.  Then count the reverse.  I am thinking maybe 100-1?  Do you even have the 1?

Um...kettle?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Clinton blamed GHW Bush for a week.  Now we are up to 5 years, with no end in sight.

When talking Clinton and Obama that may be true but, some on the will left still blame Reagan and some on the right will still balme Carter!

The establishment depends on it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Clinton blamed GHW Bush for a week.  Now we are up to 5 years, with no end in sight.

When talking Clinton and Obama that may be true but, some on the will left still blame Reagan and some on the right will still balme Carter!

The establishment depends on it!

But, facts, and results do matter. Reagan generally succeeded, and Carter generally failed.  It is not all equal.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Um...kettle?

Um.... grown man with childhood issues?

I'm really sorry the hall monitor turned you in. Class sucks, I know. But hey..if you skip you run the risk.

Stop taking it out on anonymous persons on an internet forum. Doesn't reflect well on your "maturity".

Blah, blah, blah....