Typical day on BDC goes like this:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Typical day on BDC goes like this:

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

I would say you just following me to this forum, speaks for my credibility.

No offense but you can't call someone out (by name) and not expect them to reply to you. You can't do that and then accuse them of "following" you.

you make a good point but when the poster comes to this forum and makes a comment on what goes on within another forum, I would consider that following me.  I have for a few months avoided this poster, but he seems to seek me out.  You can check out the 71 game thread on the front burner to see for yourself.

Aren't you the one who came on this thread and wined about some fictitious post you claim I made in the dancingwith thestars thread? Are you for real? Show me where I brought another forum into this discussion? Now your bringing the sports forum into this discussion? Though people should look at your 71 games thread. They will see you lie and don't like to be challenged. Since you brought it up - Again what channel did you watch Papi's ESS game?

Tell you what jack if you don't want people to call you out then stop posting and stop lieing.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Lots of guys watching the show as I am sure you saw when you visited the forum.  Your post was zapped.

Now let's please keep this to political talk.  thank you.

Is this who's been policing the forums?

jackbu's got a history of crying to the mods about other posters picking on him so it wouldn't suprise me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

A typical day on this forum for me would be for me to tell a certain poster that she is wrong, and then for other posters to suddenly appear and call me a stalker and all those posters claim to be women.

Or more likely at typical day for you :bash Papi, get called out on it, insult poster who calls you out, accuse poster who questions your facts of being some mystical poster from a former life, assume all posters who question your facts are women, display symptoms of NPD, rinse and repeat.

faolano has a habit of following me around on different forums.  Most recently he followed me to the dancing with the stars thread. 

Are you on a charm offensive?

I have always tried to be charming.  But there is a poster on the red sox front burner, pumpsie, who asked falano and I to stop the name calling.  I think I have done well since the request.

Ok. Keep it up!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Blah, blah, blah....

Oh, the bitter bitter irony.

The VICTORY!

Congratulations! You won the internets!

Reduced to repeating what I say to you, back at me? A regression from 5th to 3rd grade? Wow.

Oh the bitter irony.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Blah, blah, blah....

The VICTORY!

Reduced to repeating what I say to you, back at me? A regression from 5th to 3rd grade? Wow.

Oh the bitter irony.

Hey, who snuck into my room and took that picture?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Blah, blah, blah....

The VICTORY!

Oh the bitter irony.

Seriously...are you lips sewn to WDYWN's butt?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Wow....lol...just wow!

My typical day on BDC goes something like this...

If I have a few extra minutes in the morning I'll sign on..check out a few threads ..post a couple of comments..maybe start a discussion if the mood strikes..then I get on with my day.

I don't play online while at work..so if I sign on again then it's after work while waiting for dinner to cook..and then I'll check the threads I commented on in the AM and maybe post a few follow up comments and then get on with my night.

One thing I've learned over the years is that everyone brings a different motivation to online forums.  It's easy to spot the people who seem to bring drama to every thread...it's easy to spot the people who have the reading comprehension skills of a third grader and therefore avoid them.  I've also learned not to get into prolonged back and forth exchanges with other posters.

Even my back and forths with Skeeter don't last long because we both know when to let a subject go and move on..even though we disagree on much.

In any event..I tend to gravitate more towards the posters who I think..like me..enjoy political discussion no matter what their political beliefs are. ( WDYWN, Pinkie,Matty Tacobreath, Greg.. to mention a few)

Of course..I can't help myself from following WDYWN and Pinkie's exchanges on this site. Once again...no offense meant at all..but their back and forth cracks me up. Each gives as good as he gets...and their exchanges remind me of Ferris Bueller and his sister.

Really..I wouldn't change a thing about this site..except to get rid of the trolls. The "real posters" actually seem like quite decent people.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

skeeter: i will do my best. so far i think i have honored pumpie's request.

whatdoyou: i would imagine

Is this Jackbu admitting to that he's the one getting posts zapped???????????

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

My typical day on BDC...

a few laughs, a few comments, a few corrections, some debates and some plain old lurking.

I'm not someone that keeps tabs on how long someone has been posting nor am I someone that is looking for a trophy because I have managed to keep the same name ON ONE SITE...I'll leave that up to those needy ones that are missing out on attention in the real world.

But feel free to keep entertaining me Laughing.  

Great post miscricket!

Thanks... :-)