U S NAVY VS PIRATES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

U S NAVY VS PIRATES

GREAT JOB SAILORS  .... AMERICA SLEEPS UNDER THE BLANKET THAT YOU PROVIDE........"LET ME BE CLEAR"...  ONE THING, I HOPE THAT YOU  "READ THOSE PIRATES THEIR RIGHTS" ????    GOOD JOB BOYS AND GIRLS  OF THE  U S N !!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES:
                            I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by kelldog1
       AGREE ?????   UMMMMMM.... INTERESTING !!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES :    AGREE ?????   UMMMMMM.... INTERESTING !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Maybe about reading the pirates their rights?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES : Maybe about reading the pirates their rights?
    Posted by brat13

Possibly, but I think it was generally support for a job well done.  Taking out these pirates during an attack on the high seas is like motherhood and apple pie.

If we attacked them at their base of opertions, we'd hear about.................... oh the (in)humanity!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

How much khat must they have eaten/chewed to attack a naval war ship with a flippin dinghy???

Go Navy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Two in the hat! JWD (Job Well Done) My B-in-law is a SEAL.  5 foot 4, Works on SNN's.  DON'T F with him!
    Posted by GreginMeffa
      I WON'T...... AT 5' 4"  I WOULD AGREE, HE MUST BE ONE TUFF  S O B !!!!!   THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE  FROM "MOST" OF US ON THIS BOARD !!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to U S NAVY VS PIRATES:
           GREAT JOB SAILORS  .... AMERICA SLEEPS UNDER THE BLANKET THAT YOU PROVIDE........"LET ME BE CLEAR"...  ONE THING, I HOPE THAT YOU  "READ THOSE PIRATES THEIR RIGHTS" ????    GOOD JOB BOYS AND GIRLS  OF THE  U S N !!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Wow.  Giving credit to Obama.   That's a new one for you.  Glad you saw the light finally.  He commands the navy after all.  If he gets blamed for a Korean ship sinking or Russians getting bombed, he has to get credit for this: Americans taking out some pirates.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to U S NAVY VS PIRATES : Wow.  Giving credit to Obama.   That's a new one for you.  Glad you saw the light finally.  He commands the navy after all.  If he gets blamed for a Korean ship sinking or Russians getting bombed, he has to get credit for this: Americans taking out some pirates.
    Posted by Reubenhop
      REUBY...... (DON'T TAKE YOUR LOVE TO TOWN)..... SON, THE "BIG O" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...... AS A FORMER NAVY MAN I KNOW THAT THIS WENT WELL BECAUSE THE  CAPTAIN & CREW REACTED TO THEIR TRAINING AND DID NOT CALL 1-800-"BIG O" TO GET HIS BLESSING.......... BUT I DO HOPE THAT WE READ THE "RATS" THEIR RIGHTS !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

BUT I DO HOPE THAT WE READ THE "RATS" THEIR RIGHTS !!!!

For some reason I imagine Billy boy to sound a lot like Elmer Fudd when he says this out loud to himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BUT I DO HOPE THAT WE READ THE "RATS" THEIR RIGHTS !!!! For some reason I imagine Billy boy to sound a lot like Elmer Fudd when he says this out loud to himself.
    Posted by mynameisAugustWest
      A W....... SON, ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO BE POSTING ON THIS BOARD......  SORRY, BUT YOU DO SOUND A LITTLE YOUNG HERE......    13 TO 15  + -  !!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES :   REUBY...... (DON'T TAKE YOUR LOVE TO TOWN)..... SON, THE "BIG O" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...... AS A FORMER NAVY MAN I KNOW THAT THIS WENT WELL BECAUSE THE  CAPTAIN & CREW REACTED TO THEIR TRAINING AND DID NOT CALL 1-800-"BIG O" TO GET HIS BLESSING.......... BUT I DO HOPE THAT WE READ THE "RATS" THEIR RIGHTS !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

No Bill you must be consistent.  If Obama was responsible for the sinking of a Korean Navy ship he must ne also be responsible for the sinking of this pirate ship.  After all, he is not Korean and is American.  And please don't take your love any where: you could get arrested.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

This is a good thing. Do we still have a federal statute for Hanging Pirates on the high seas? That should be a primetime event. We spent millions to protect commercial sailors and caught some evildoers. The command of the navy deserves credit but couldn't we get some pay per view action?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Bill - I'm honestly surprised that the democrats didn't mention that these pirates are republicans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Bill - I'm honestly surprised that the democrats didn't mention that these pirates are republicans.
    Posted by rickrand3

You mean they WEREN'T?  Oh, well, no matter.  As long as they're dead.  Just kill them all, I say. (I know; kind of out of character for me, but hey, "Extremism in defense of Liberty is no vice.")

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES : No Bill you must be consistent.  If Obama was responsible for the sinking of a Korean Navy ship he must ne also be responsible for the sinking of this pirate ship.  After all, he is not Korean and is American.  And please don't take your love any where: you could get arrested.
    Posted by Reubenhop

I do give him credit on this one point... At least he changed the ROE for these sailors when they confront these POS's. He learned his lesson from the Maersk Alabama when he made them wait for his go ahead to take the pirates out.

BTW, I give him no credit for this action nor do I blame him for the Korean ship sinking.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES : I do give him credit on this one point... At least he changed the ROE for these sailors when they confront these POS's. He learned his lesson from the Maersk Alabama when he made them wait for his go ahead to take the pirates out. BTW, I give him no credit for this action nor do I blame him for the Korean ship sinking.
    Posted by brat13

Ditto.  The president can only do so much.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES :   A W....... SON, ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH TO BE POSTING ON THIS BOARD......  SORRY, BUT YOU DO SOUND A LITTLE YOUNG HERE......    13 TO 15  + -  !!!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Billy boy, this just shows how out of touch you are.  You think kids under the age of 15 know who Elmer Fudd is?   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: U S NAVY VS PIRATES : Billy boy, this just shows how out of touch you are.  You think kids under the age of 15 know who Elmer Fudd is?   
    Posted by mynameisAugustWest
      A W ...... JUST CHECKING IN WITH YOU...... THE WORLDS GREATEST NAVY WANTS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT !!  

Sections
Shortcuts