Unemployment improves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Unemployment improves

New numbers out, and u-3 umeployment is dropping to 7.7%. 220k jobs added. U-6 dropped slightly to 14.5%.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the drop in the workforce participation rate.

overall, my analysis is that even bad government policy can't hold the economy down forever.  

Yah, I know, glass half empty. I'm in the camp thatvt we could have avoided years of pain with an administration that actually gives a hoot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Unemployment improves

In response to skeeter20's comment:

New numbers out, and u-3 umeployment is dropping to 7.7%. 220k jobs added. U-6 dropped slightly to 14.5%.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the drop in the workforce participation rate.

overall, my analysis is that even bad government policy can't hold the economy down forever.  

Yah, I know, glass half empty. I'm in the camp thatvt we could have avoided years of pain with an administration that actually gives a hoot.

Short term good news...but drop in workforce participation reflects ominous long term trends...more and more on Social Security disability, which payments will continue for life....and  1 in 7 now using EBT ...and endless unemployment benefits take incentives away to get back in the workplace...this reflects the success of the Obama regime's efforts to get as many dependent on government as possible. Why work? Get out of the workforce, collect a check and get a free Obamaphone..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Short term good news...but drop in workforce participation reflects ominous long term trends...more and more on Social Security disability, which payments will continue for life....and  1 in 7 now using EBT ...and endless unemployment benefits take incentives away to get back in the workplace...this reflects the success of the Obama regime's efforts to get as many dependent on government as possible. Why work? Get out of the workforce, collect a check and get a free Obamaphone..

No...What is reflects is the the feudal wages paid to millions and millions of Americans who make so little money that they don't even qualify for income tax payments and need supplements to prevent them from feeding their kids cat food.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Br'er do you have a job ?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

No...What is reflects is the the feudal wages paid to millions and millions of Americans who make so little money that they don't even qualify for income tax payments and need supplements to prevent them from feeding their kids cat food.

Yes........it`s just not fair.  Evil Capitalism!  Maybe everyone should be assigned the same job for the same wage, live in the same house, each have 2 kids (1-boy, 1-girl), take the same time off, get the same retirement package (say....hmmm....age 48), and live happily ever after.  Utopia!  Xanadu! 

Wake the f.....ck up will ya!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Tacobreath where the H-E- double hockey sticks have you been ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Hya Sis!  Missed you too!

I`ve been abroad.  We have some French, German, and UK facilities.  Heck of a trip.

You OK?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

I`ve been abroad.  We have some French, German, and UK facilities.  Heck of a trip.

You OK?

Glad to hear you are doing good ...... I'm fine .... just got back in the house from doing the driveway ..... will be a busy night I imagine ...... I thought I get on BDC and fire up you righties this morning .

Take it easy out there and stay safe..... now lets the insanity begin !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

You're looking at it.  At least part of it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

You think Mitt Romney gives a hoot about anyone but himself? Geeesh....and you wonder why you lost.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

You OK?

Glad to hear you are doing good ...... I'm fine .... just got back in the house from doing the driveway ..... will be a busy night I imagine ...... I thought I get on BDC and fire up you righties this morning .

Snowed in myself.  Remember, in our day..........we would already be out with the shovels trying to make some dough..........wouldn`t we?  My 2 (still living home) are having a "Grand Theft Auto" war on X-Box and will stay in their pajamas all day.

Geeeezzzzzz

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

You think Mitt Romney gives a hoot about anyone but himself? Geeesh....and you wonder why you lost.

Nobody "wonders why we lost" billy.................We know why we lost.  Dolts like you that voted for more free stuff.  47% of the people that pay NO taxes (you) voted for the people that already pay ALL of the taxes to pay MORE!

Low information, uneducated, EBT card-carrying, welfare recipients, came out to keep the free stuff coming on the backs of the responsible folks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

You OK?

Snowed in myself.  Remember, in our day..........we would already be out with the shovels trying to make some dough..........wouldn`t we?  My 2 (still living home) are having a "Grand Theft Auto" war on X-Box and will stay in their pajamas all day.

Geeeezzzzzz

I'm playing Golf and Hockey on "MY" X-Box !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

See this is what happens when America won't keep itself in shape. The atmosphere has to step in.

- looking forward to shoveling 2 feet later tonight.

It`s the heavy stuff too.........................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Nobody "wonders why we lost" billy.................We know why we lost.  Dolts like you that voted for more free stuff.  47% of the people that pay NO taxes (you) voted for the people that already pay ALL of the taxes to pay MORE!

Low information, uneducated, EBT card-carrying, welfare recipients, came out to keep the free stuff coming on the backs of the responsible folks.

But that only accounts for 47%.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Judging by this tripe, you're still firmly in denial...much like the crony capitalist romneyites.

The truth will one day set you free.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Geeeezzzzzz

We were out there shoveling, too.  Snow days were work days for us.

It's too bad your kids haven't inherited your own sense of responsibility and work ethic.

(and you know what the NRA says about violent video games...they cause mass shootings.)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:

But that only accounts for 47%.

The other 4% (guessing) is Northeast Lib "elites" and Hollywood.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Judging by this tripe, you're still firmly in denial...much like the crony capitalist romneyites.

The truth will one day set you free.

Love to know who you think voted for the incompetent?  Who makes up that 47%?  We know it`s a FACT that 47% pays no Fed taxes.............who was it then?

If 90% of taxes are paid by the top 10% of earners, why should 47% that pay NO taxes decide (and demand) that the folks already paying pay MORE?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:

You're looking at it.  At least part of it.

Say what?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Geeeezzzzzz

It's too bad your kids haven't inherited your own sense of responsibility and work ethic.

(and you know what the NRA says about violent video games...they cause mass shootings.)

(QUOTE)

Kids are just fine.  Thanks for your concern.  They deserve a day off.  They`re all "A"s all the time, play 3 sports year-round, don`t even know what pot or booze is............and when they`re done with school will prosper in all their endeavors.

(like their older siblings and their Dad)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Geeeezzzzzz

(QUOTE)

Kids are just fine.  Thanks for your concern.  They deserve a day off.  They`re all "A"s all the time, play 3 sports year-round, don`t even know what pot or booze is............and when they`re done with school will prosper in all their endeavors.

(like their older siblings and their Dad)

With your sense of modesty too, I am sure.

Good for you.