Unemployment improves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Unemployment improves

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

In response to UserName99's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Short term good news...but drop in workforce participation reflects ominous long term trends...more and more on Social Security disability, which payments will continue for life....and  1 in 7 now using EBT ...and endless unemployment benefits take incentives away to get back in the workplace...this reflects the success of the Obama regime's efforts to get as many dependent on government as possible. Why work? Get out of the workforce, collect a check and get a free Obamaphone..

No...What is reflects is the the feudal wages paid to millions and millions of Americans who make so little money that they don't even qualify for income tax payments and need supplements to prevent them from feeding their kids cat food.

And whose fault is it that these people are making so little money?

It's Bush's fault.  Isn't that obvious?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

"With your sense of modesty too, I am sure."

Pot, meet kettle!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

New numbers out, and u-3 umeployment is dropping to 7.7%. 220k jobs added. U-6 dropped slightly to 14.5%.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the drop in the workforce participation rate.

overall, my analysis is that even bad government policy can't hold the economy down forever.  

Yah, I know, glass half empty. I'm in the camp thatvt we could have avoided years of pain with an administration that actually gives a hoot.

You think Mitt Romney gives a hoot about anyone but himself? Geeesh....and you wonder why you lost.

Is Romney president?

didn't think so.  This is Obama's doing.  Now,  go back to sleep.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Tacobreath where the H-E- double hockey sticks have you been ?

Hya Sis!  Missed you too!

I`ve been abroad.  We have some French, German, and UK facilities.  Heck of a trip.

You OK?

Welcome back!

I wasn't sure if you had died, or simply moved on to one of your other accounts. But to me, you'll always be Jmel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

I`ve been abroad.  We have some French, German, and UK facilities.  Heck of a trip.

You OK?

Welcome back!

I wasn't sure if you had died, or simply moved on to one of your other accounts. But to me, you'll always be Jmel.

"other accounts"?

"to me, you'll always be Jmel."

.............and to me you`ll always be a kinda` creepy-stalker, obsessed with people`s profiles and personal business on an anonymous message board.

A little weird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

You OK?

Welcome back!

"other accounts"?

.............and to me you`ll always be a kinda` creepy-stalker, obsessed with people`s profiles and personal business on an anonymous message board.

A little weird.

Oh, c'mon man! It was a lighthearted welcome back on my behalf. I'd think you'd be flattered.

But yes, you've admitted recently to being formerly known as "Jmel", and to having multiple accounts. So there's that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

You OK?

Welcome back!

"other accounts"?

A little weird.

Oh, c'mon man! It was a lighthearted welcome back on my behalf. I'd think you'd be flattered.

But yes, you've admitted recently to being formerly known as "Jmel", and to having multiple accounts. So there's that.

Everyone here knows that jmel was banned and that this recent "handle" is new to me.  They also know that since 2005 I was jmel and jmel ONLY!

"admitted to multiple accounts"?   Care to back that up?

and yes.........I liked Welcome Back Kotter.  Our friend Horseshack passed on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Whooooops..............

Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force' -- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January

March 8, 2013

(CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans designated as "not in the labor force" in February was 89,304,000, a record high, up from 89,008,000 in January, according to the Department of Labor. This means that the number of Americans not in the labor force increased 296,000 between January and February.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) labels people who are unemployed and no longer looking for work as “not in the labor force,” including people who have retired on schedule, taken early retirement, or simply given up looking for work.

The increase marks the second month in a row, after rising in January from 88.8 million in December.  Those not in the labor force had declined in December from 88.9 million in November. 

The nation's unemployment rate decreased to 7.7 percent in February, down from 7.9 percent in January.  Overall unemployment “has shown little movement, on net, since September 2012,” the Labor Department said.

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 236,000 in February, according to the report.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

You OK?

Glad to hear you are doing good ...... I'm fine .... just got back in the house from doing the driveway ..... will be a busy night I imagine ...... I thought I get on BDC and fire up you righties this morning .

Take it easy out there and stay safe..... now lets the insanity begin !

Snowed in myself.  Remember, in our day..........we would already be out with the shovels trying to make some dough..........wouldn`t we?  My 2 (still living home) are having a "Grand Theft Auto" war on X-Box and will stay in their pajamas all day.

Geeeezzzzzz

I love me some GTA. :)  I am pissed though that rockstar decided to push back the release of GTA 5 to september.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Pot, meet kettle!

I'm not the one crowing here about my genetic offspring's perceived brilliance and/or prospects.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Pot, meet kettle!

I'm not the one crowing here about my genetic offspring's perceived brilliance and/or prospects.

No, you were the one suggesting they "didn`t have my work ethic" as kind of a back-handed shot.  That and the simple fact that your posts here for years display an attitude of arrogance and an assumption (by you) that you`re the very most pragmatic poster here and we`re all just tools for your amusement due to our stupidity and your superiority.

Look in the mirror every once in a while.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

You OK?

Welcome back!

"other accounts"?

A little weird.

Everyone here knows that jmel was banned and that this recent "handle" is new to me.  They also know that since 2005 I was jmel and jmel ONLY!

You just admitted to having multiple accounts. "Jmel", and now "Tacobreath". Ergo, multiple (having, relating to, or consisting of more than one individual, element, part, or other component) accounts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

You OK?

Welcome back!

"other accounts"?

A little weird.

You just admitted to having multiple accounts. "Jmel", and now "Tacobreath". Ergo, multiple (having, relating to, or consisting of more than one individual, element, part, or other component) accounts.

I`ve told you and everyone here, I had ONE account since 2005 until about 3 weeks ago when airborne got me banned.  Now, it`s this one.  That would be 2 accounts in 8 years.

If you want to call ONE until 3 weeks ago, and now TWO, "multiple accounts", well then I guess you are as dumb as I thought you were when I was jmel (one of my "multiple" accounts)

Carry on stalker

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

You OK?

Welcome back!

"other accounts"?

A little weird.

I`ve told you and everyone here, I had ONE account since 2005 until about 3 weeks ago when airborne got me banned.  Now, it`s this one.  That would be 2 accounts in 8 years.

If you want to call ONE until 3 weeks ago, and now TWO, "multiple accounts", well then I guess you are as dumb as I thought you were when I was jmel (one of my "multiple" accounts)

Carry on stalker

So yes, you do indeed admit to have having multiple acounts. I'm glad we cleared that up. You've been banned in the recent past. And you came back the next day under a new account.

Two questions.....

1)Why were you banned?

2)Why did you come back?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

You OK?

Welcome back!

"other accounts"?

A little weird.

Carry on stalker

So yes, you do indeed admit to have having multiple acounts. I'm glad we cleared that up. You've been banned in the recent past. And you came back the next day under a new account.

Two questions.....

1)Why were you banned?

2)Why did you come back?

Most (normal) folks would call TWO screenames (accounts) over the course of 8 years.......well....um, two accounts.  You choose to call an 8-year poster here a "multiple account" guy, well........fine.  We all know you`re a trolling-stalker with not much to add to any of the debates that us (normal) people have so, it`s cool.  You`re weird, we know it....let`s move on.

1.  Banned because airborne challenged me to a duel in S. Boston, live in person, I accepted as it was at a place I know well, BDC was watching and drew the line at potential altercations (as they should), deleted all the posts, and when I tried to post again, I couldn`t.

2.  I came back because people like matty, pink, sis sledge, greg, skeeter, DWL, etc are really smart, and although we may disagree on some issues, I respect their thoughts and opinion.

YOU.............should stop trolling and stalking.  Consider posting a thought or opinion on a topic, and let`s debate.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

New numbers out, and u-3 umeployment is dropping to 7.7%. 220k jobs added. U-6 dropped slightly to 14.5%.  That's the good news.  The bad news is the drop in the workforce participation rate.

overall, my analysis is that even bad government policy can't hold the economy down forever.  

Yah, I know, glass half empty. I'm in the camp thatvt we could have avoided years of pain with an administration that actually gives a hoot.

The DOW is up and unemployment is down, yet the republicans are still not happy. All because they cannot win a presidential election and their party is in shambles.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

The DOW is up and unemployment is down, yet the republicans are still not happy. All because they cannot win a presidential election and their party is in shambles.

The DOW is up due to massive sell offs by the top 1% as they race to collect before the (rapidly approaching) collapse.

And maybe you should read the truth on unemployment?  Knowing how to read and understand would benefit you...........especially before you spew nonsense. 

Try this:

Record 89,304,000 Americans 'Not in Labor Force' -- 296,000 Fewer Employed Since January

March 8, 2013

(CNSNews.com) - The number of Americans designated as "not in the labor force" in February was 89,304,000, a record high, up from 89,008,000 in January, according to the Department of Labor. This means that the number of Americans not in the labor force increased 296,000 between January and February.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) labels people who are unemployed and no longer looking for work as “not in the labor force,” including people who have retired on schedule, taken early retirement, or simply given up looking for work.

The increase marks the second month in a row, after rising in January from 88.8 million in December.  Those not in the labor force had declined in December from 88.9 million in November. 

The nation's unemployment rate decreased to 7.7 percent in February, down from 7.9 percent in January.  Overall unemployment “has shown little movement, on net, since September 2012,” the Labor Department said.

Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 236,000 in February, according to the report.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The Dow is not up as far as you might think.  Calculate the value in gold, then get back to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I`ve told you and everyone here, I had ONE account since 2005 until about 3 weeks ago when airborne got me banned. Now, it`s this one. That would be 2 accounts in 8 years.

-------------------

I have been GregfromMedford, GregfromMeffa, GreginMedford, GreginMeffa, GreginCT and GreginVA - all because some dick had me banned, or El Globo did.  SOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LztZu5s0-QU

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Also, MORE people left the workforce than jobs created.  So, a net loss.

That's killing us, economically.

Our economy is shrinking, and it is being papered over by Bernake. 

This is likely to not end well, thought anything is possible.  Japan has limped along with littel or no growth for 20 years, following policies similar to the ones we "enjoy" now.  Maybe that's our fate:  economic mediocrity 'til death.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

skeeter would be happier with more unemployed

(QUOTE)

Not to stick my nose in but...................I think skeeter is simply trying to say that the real (CBO, NLRB) unemployment rate is 14.4%.  NODODY wants "more unemployed".  We want this administration to focus soley on jobs and to stop lying about unemployment rates.  There are approximately 22-26 million Americans unemployed/underemployed.  It should be JOB-1 for the Obama administration and should have been since Jan 20, 2009.  Unfortunately, a healthcare debacle that 60% of America doesn`t want, very expensive vacations, 103 golf outings, and constant campaigning, are the incompetent`s focus.