U.S. Army Combats Climate Change with Net Zero Initiative

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: U.S. Army Combats Climate Change with Net Zero Initiative

In response to Newtster's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to Newtster's comment:

Yes, that's right but it is not for climate change as you suggested. Its for saving money etc.

Why is it that you and your cohort cannot be straight about this? Why is it that you distort scientific facts? Why do you have to distort the language?

It is because you really do not care about the environment. It is because you care about controlling behavior you do not like. 

It doesn't matter that climate change is not explicitly mentioned.  The end result is still the same whether you want to admit it or not.

The simple fact is that sustainable energy, renewable practices and curbing carbon emissions all contribute - in some way - toward adapting to and mitigating the effects of climate change.

Call me a liar if it makes you feel better, but I'm secure in the knowledge that the powers-that-be, the financiers, the underwriters, et al., have all spoken, and initiatives like these are the future.

Yeah, it doesn't matter that the Army didn't have climate change as an objective, you say they did anyway? What a crock.

You're a crock.  And you're wrong, too.  I didn't say that.

I said, quite clearly, "the first objective is economic".

The end result of mitigating climate change, however, is entirely subject to that initial goal.

Your head is firmly in the sand while you falsely accuse me of lying.  Shame.

Sections
Shortcuts