U.S. Talks Tough on Syria, Ramps Up Attack Planning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: U.S. Talks Tough on Syria, Ramps Up Attack Planning

I never said a campaign of systematic bombing couldn't change things!

I asked a question of; what will a few cruise missles and bombs do?

The problem is alqeida affiliates are the most organized faction of the resistance that we will be helping to defeat assad!

Is that really a good idea?

Libya is what? successful? or did a faction not too long ago destroy our consulate and kill our people?

btw, we caught them yet??

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

That's funny coming from the coward who hid from me at 99 restaurant

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hahahahaha....sigh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hell...I'll even preserve it for the whiny little priss to prove I'm not the one reporting his useless whiny posts. Here you go....still available for all to see your little tantrum

------------------------------

Posted by Airborne/12-Angry Men/A_Concerned_Citizen:

First you blamed Obama for being successful in Libya using the stand-off capabilities of our military to help overthrow Qaudaffi.

Then you attack him for doing nothing to save the dictator Mubarack in Egypt.

So now, despite the recent undeniable evidence, even for political poltroons like you, that indirect fire support can in fact change the course of a civil war, you're still playing dumb as to our military capabilities.

My gawd, you people are just being ridiculous.

Can't wait for you or the troll to report this post because it hurts your delicate sensibilities and only you or the troll are allowed to use snide remarks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Ya know those "select committees" that you have so much faith in... Here's what they said about chemical weapons in Iraq: 

On June 21, 2006 the U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence released key points from a classified report from the National Ground Intelligence Center on the recovery of a small number of degraded chemical munitions in Iraq. The report stated that "Coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent." However, all were pre-Gulf War munitions.
    These munitions meet the technical definition of weapons of mass destruction, according to the commander of the National Ground Intelligence Center. "These are chemical weapons as defined under the Chemical Weapons Convention, and yes ... they do constitute weapons of mass destruction," Army Col. John Chu told the House Armed Services Committee. The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended. 

"The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S. government bureaucracy, we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on, which was weapons of mass destruction as the core reason." Paul Wolfowitz , May 30, 2003

Who controlled the senate in 06 and was doing what repubs are doing now and posturing for the next Prsidential election. lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Are you freakin serious?

So a few posts ago you wanted the PotUS to get Congressional approval before doing anything.

Show me where I said I want the POTUS to get congressional approval before doing anything??

I was just pointing out that there are selct committees and he doesnt necessarily need the whole body of congress involved.

lol

remember this:

In 2011 Then Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton on Face the Nation Described Syria's Assad As A "Reformer".

It just shows how all govts speak out of both sides of their mouths and all are always posturing.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts