Utah senator proposes amendment allowing rich people to hire undocumented workers for scutwork, household servants and menial labor. Guess his party affiliation. Go on, guess

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Politicians are also harrassing opposition through the IRS

You can prove that, can you...?

Got those hamsters working 'round the clock, eh...?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

So what happened to the BDC liberals who spent the last 4.5 years screaming about letting illegal immigrants in the country? But now that there's an R next to an issue that might help them, well, now it's not cool?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

So what happened to the BDC liberals who spent the last 4.5 years screaming about letting illegal immigrants in the country? But now that there's an R next to an issue that might help them, well, now it's not cool?

I don't know about "letting illegal immigrants in the country".

Personally, I've been talking about immigration reform, the dream act, and giving responsible immigrants opportunities to work, raise a family, got to school and naturalize.

But forgive some of the poor immigrants (or americans for that matter) if they think that wiping some rich dude's ar(s)e isn't quite what they had in mind.

If the illegals are really "taking american jobs", then why are the jobs listed those that americans simply don't want to do...AND those in which americans routinely are not hired?

Heck, with that much shoe-shining, pool scraping and sock-darning to do, why is the unemployment rate so high...??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Personally, I've been talking about immigration reform, the dream act, and giving responsible immigrants opportunities to work, raise a family, got to school and naturalize.

Would these be those immigrants who came here ILLEGALLY? So you DO know about letting illegal immigrants in the country. 

But forgive some of the poor immigrants (or americans for that matter) if they think that wiping some rich dude's ar(s)e isn't quite what they had in mind.

If the illegals are really "taking american jobs", then why are the jobs listed those that americans simply don't want to do...AND those in which americans routinely are not hired?

Heck, with that much shoe-shining, pool scraping and sock-darning to do, why is the unemployment rate so high...??

I didn't realize there was such a high demand for shoe-shining jobs. Who knew.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Matty's reply to pinkie confirms that I was right to put his silly little manc__t on ignore. It's all hair-pulling and silly bi__ery for that supposed 'adult'.

Speaking of mancunt's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:

Politicians are also harrassing opposition through the IRS

You can prove that, can you...?

[QUOTE]

Uh the IRS admitted it!

Now if, you believe no politician knew or appointed anyone involved then ok, maybe it's wrong but, we'll see

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Jobs Americans "don't want to do"? You mean like dish washing for example? Funny how my friend who owns two restaurants in Newton doesn't employ any illegals. Nor does my friend who owns a landscaping company, nor the father of a kid I coached who also owns a landscaping company. 

My wife's parents have landscaper who doesn't employ illegals. My wife, before we met had a landscaper who didn't employe illegals. 

Point being there are Americans who will do the jobs people like you seem to think they won't do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

16. This post has been removed.