Valentine's Day Funnies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

Valentine's Day Funnies

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x434501

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Re: Valentine's Day Funnies

happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg image by Dubbshouse

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

I hope you feel a lot of joy in the attitude you project.  We're all correct in our own minds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies:
    I hope you feel a lot of joy in the attitude you project.  We're all correct in our own minds.
    Posted by wraughn
      WELL SAID MR. WONG.......  I THINK THAT WE CAN COME TOGETHER ON THIS ONE !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU, SON ?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies :   WELL SAID MR. WONG.......  I THINK THAT WE CAN COME TOGETHER ON THIS ONE !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU, SON ?????
    Posted by Bill-806

I think it's obviously stupid for a Republican legislator to suggest that fifth graders are being taught how to have anal sex.  If she can't find a valid argument to make her point, she makes one up.  That's called fear-mongering and it's all too common.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies : I think it's obviously stupid for a Republican legislator to suggest that fifth graders are being taught how to have anal sex.  If she can't find a valid argument to make her point, she makes one up.  That's called fear-mongering and it's all too common.
    Posted by wraughn
      AGAIN I AGREE.......  THE  LIB, RADICAL, DEMS ARE THE BEST AT THAT GAME !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies :   AGAIN I AGREE.......  THE  LIB, RADICAL, DEMS ARE THE BEST AT THAT GAME !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Got any examples of that?  I have an open mind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies : Got any examples of that?  I have an open mind.
    Posted by wraughn
       START WITH THE PLAY BOOK OF THE "CHICAGO WAY GANG" !!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

Q: Have you heard about McDonalds new Obama Value Meal? A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it. ********************** Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon? A: A fund raiser. ********************** Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary? A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners. ********************** If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved? .... America! ********************** If Nancy Pelosi has her face lifted one more time she'll have a beard!
    Posted by chiefhowie

That has nothing to do with this thread except it IS funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies :    START WITH THE PLAY BOOK OF THE "CHICAGO WAY GANG" !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

You said "liberals" are better at fear mongering.  I asked for an example.  THE CHICAGO WAY GANG isn't an answer.  Can you give a more specific example of "fear mongering liberals"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies : You said "liberals" are better at fear mongering.  I asked for an example.  THE CHICAGO WAY GANG isn't an answer.  Can you give a more specific example of "fear mongering liberals"?
    Posted by wraughn
      OK... HOW ABOUT THE BRUTES THAT WERE BROUGHT IN AT SOME OF THE POLL'S (ELECTION) AND THE TEA PARTIES !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies : You said "liberals" are better at fear mongering.  I asked for an example.  THE CHICAGO WAY GANG isn't an answer.  Can you give a more specific example of "fear mongering liberals"?
    Posted by wraughn

wraughn don't waste your time expecting anything other than platitudes and banality from Bill-the-idiot.
    He couldn't answer you if he wanted, on account of his lack of spine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies : wraughn don't waste your time expecting anything other than platitudes and banality from Bill-the-idiot. He couldn't answer you if he wanted to on account of his lack of spine.
    Posted by 12angrymen
      ANOTHER  LIBERAL CRY BABY  HEARD FROM !!!   AS DAD WOULD SAY.......... "SON, BIRDS OF A FEATHER SHHIT TOGETHER"  !!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Can you give a more specific example of "fear mongering liberals"?

Being a lifelong resident of Mass., in attempts to thwart tax breaks/reductions or any other monetary break for the people, I can recall the current Gov and former Gov Dukakis disseminating fear by threatening public safety. The same repeated threat that ALWAYS made these the first areas that will experience reductions in manpower and funding when there was ALWAYS other areas that had no reason to be publicly funded i.e. hack jobs, MTA, wasteful spending, etc

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

Can you give a more specific example of "fear mongering liberals"? Being a lifelong resident of Mass., in attempts to thwart tax breaks/reductions or any other monetary break for the people, I can recall the current Gov and former Gov Dukakis disseminating fear by threatening public safety. The same repeated threat that ALWAYS made these the first areas that will experience reductions in manpower and funding when there was ALWAYS other areas that had no reason to be publicly funded i.e. hack jobs, MTA, wasteful spending, etc
    Posted by s0ftsquash

As govenor, doesn't he have little impact on general safety?
    All cities and most towns have their own police and fire crews that the govenor doesn't control. I don't think there is a state wide fire dept. That would leave only state police which most people don't relate to their day to day safety. They tend to relate to local police and fire depts. as their main source of safety.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

I think both parties (but mostly Dems) may have engaged in fear mongering regarding TARP. They scared the public into thinking there would be calamitous results if we just let the "too big to fail" corps from going under...yet I never heard any of it articulated.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

I think both parties (but mostly Dems) may have engaged in fear mongering regarding TARP. They scared the public into thinking there would be calamitous results if we just let the "too big to fail" corps from going under...yet I never heard any of it articulated.
    Posted by lrecliner

I think that was the R's that were fear mongering. TARP was the bank bailout by Paulson under Bush. They basically went to Congress with a three page plan for
    785 billion dollars and the threat of financial collapse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

Posted by lrecliner

In Obama's State of the Union, he actually said that the Bush admin. was right to start the emergency bailout programs.  He was just continuing their policies.  That doesn't sound like fear-mongering to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Funnies : I think that was the R's that were fear mongering. TARP was the bank bailout by Paulson under Bush. They basically went to Congress with a three page plan for 785 billion dollars and the threat of financial collapse.
    Posted by 12angrymen

Agree to disagree, Either way, I don't recall getting much info regarding just letting some of those financial institutions go under. Instead it was just "really bad things are going to happen to you if you don't let us do this". Maybe they were right, but it also sounds like fear mongering to me

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Economy/story?id=6654133&page=1