Video of Union thugs attacking Comedian for asking questions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Video of Union thugs attacking Comedian for asking questions!

Then they tear down the tent on top of women and children!

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/24948-union-thugs-attack-injure-conservative-comedian-steven-crowder/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Video of Union thugs attacking Comedian for asking questions!

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Does this have any implication for all unions?

No more than anyone or group at a protest or rally has on an entire organization.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Even in light of your endless rants about the violence of unions in general? Right. 

It's ok. You didn't say you were generalizing, so, you can't have been. 

It was just a random report on an isolate crime that makes no dent on the general political scheme in this country. Sure.

Oh it's like you really get me!! <3

lol, I do absolutely think there is a lot of old school thug mentality in some of union personnel.

I think it has to do with them getting more than they deserve  (by majority standards) and they know it but, they will fight to protect it rather than admit they are just as greedy as the people they call greedy!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The thugs then tore down the tent with women and children and cut it up into pieces and handed them out as trophes!

What a bunch or spoiled brats!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

So, first things first, the violence on display towards Crowder is counter productive and despicable.

That said, Crowder has ADMITTED he went there with James O'Keefe cameraman Lee Stranahan.  And to that point the following is evident:

1.  The video was editted down to the most provacative scenes of chaos. 

2.  The video shows very little of what Crowder and his staff were doing.  He has represented that simply asked questions and we are led to beleive that these people are so frothing mad and unhinged that simply being asked a question reduced them to rabid animals. 

3.  Apparently the identity of the man who punched Crowder has been determined, but Crowder has declined to press charges and has declined to turn over his video to the police so that they may determine the identities of others who may have been involved.

What is striking to me is this video follows the O'keefe playbook to the letter, even going so far as to use the same cameraman as O'keefe used.  The video is editted and rather than press charges, which would be the right thing to do, Crowder isn't because he doesn't want to have to turn over the raw footage.  Witness accounts confirm he was assaulted but there are accounts that people were actively weakening the tent and that the video of people coming out was staged. 

I'm buying that he got assaulted but selling that this was the result rabid union supportters looking for a fight.  Crowder went there looking to antagonize and provoke and once he found the right people to whip into a frenzy he went for it.  This is nothing more than politcal tracker stuff, stick a camera int he face of the target, get them hot an angry, and then film the results while retaining full editorial control over how the footage is editted and presented. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

I did not claim the victim is guilty, reread the very first sentence of my post as evidence. 

However I did point out, correctly, that these tracker style video exposes have become common tools for those on the right seeking to isolate and embarrass specific targets by using highly editted and misleading video evidence.  You don't find it odd that the victim of an assualt refuses to press charges, refuses to turn over the raw video, and instead offered to fight the attacker in a MMA fight?  Come on, this has shenangans written all over it and my guess Crowder will be handsomely rewarded for taking a shot to the face.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

I did not claim the victim is guilty, reread the very first sentence of my post as evidence. 

However I did point out, correctly, that these tracker style video exposes have become common tools for those on the right seeking to isolate and embarrass specific targets by using highly editted and misleading video evidence.  You don't find it odd that the victim of an assualt refuses to press charges, refuses to turn over the raw video, and instead offered to fight the attacker in a MMA fight?  Come on, this has shenangans written all over it and my guess Crowder will be handsomely rewarded for taking a shot to the face.

In fact you are saying the victim is the guilty party! Regardless of the things you allege he did (none of which are substantiated and in that regard should be taken as just attempts to rationalize unrational behavior) it doesnt give a mob an excuse to attack or destroy property!!

If, they are so feeble minded that they lose control like this over him shooting a video then they are thugs!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In this case (and contrary to the tee partee rabble), the "right-to-work" law supporters are on the pro-government side...

and the pro-union folks are petitioning against govt intrusion into labor practices.

Considering what's at stake, emotions are bound to run high.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In this case (and contrary to the tee partee rabble), the "right-to-work" law supporters are on the pro-government side...

and the pro-union folks are petitioning against govt intrusion into labor practices.

Unions are the govt and religion for many who have fell pray to their teachings!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Yep.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Even in light of your endless rants about the violence of unions in general? Right.

It's ok. You didn't say you were generalizing, so, you can't have been.

It was just a random report on an isolate crime that makes no dent on the general political scheme in this country. Sure.

A completely isolated case.  Right.  Let's ask Mike Capuano to wiegh in on this, or that Geise character in Michigan.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

So, first things first, the violence on display towards Crowder is counter productive and despicable.

That said, Crowder has ADMITTED he went there with James O'Keefe cameraman Lee Stranahan.  And to that point the following is evident:

1.  The video was editted down to the most provacative scenes of chaos. 

2.  The video shows very little of what Crowder and his staff were doing.  He has represented that simply asked questions and we are led to beleive that these people are so frothing mad and unhinged that simply being asked a question reduced them to rabid animals. 

3.  Apparently the identity of the man who punched Crowder has been determined, but Crowder has declined to press charges and has declined to turn over his video to the police so that they may determine the identities of others who may have been involved.

What is striking to me is this video follows the O'keefe playbook to the letter, even going so far as to use the same cameraman as O'keefe used.  The video is editted and rather than press charges, which would be the right thing to do, Crowder isn't because he doesn't want to have to turn over the raw footage.  Witness accounts confirm he was assaulted but there are accounts that people were actively weakening the tent and that the video of people coming out was staged. 

I'm buying that he got assaulted but selling that this was the result rabid union supportters looking for a fight.  Crowder went there looking to antagonize and provoke and once he found the right people to whip into a frenzy he went for it.  This is nothing more than politcal tracker stuff, stick a camera int he face of the target, get them hot an angry, and then film the results while retaining full editorial control over how the footage is editted and presented. 

So, the violence was justified?  Right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

This is completely a right wing problem.  Sigh.

"SOMETIMES,YOU GOT TO GET A LITTLE BLOODY!" - Capuano

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Let's see we have a lot of excuses:

Oxymoron; conservative comedian

Crowder went there looking to antagonize and provoke and once he found the right people to whip into a frenzy he went for it.  

However I did point out, correctly, that these tracker style video exposes have become common tools for those on the right seeking to isolate and embarrass specific targets by using highly editted and misleading video evidence.

What I see lacking here is any sense that what happened was wrong.  We get apologist to snarky comments to blaming the victim, with no sense of condemnation or disgust of the assault whether it be an from individual or group people organized protesters.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

A guy punched another guy...not much misleading about that. Unless you're trying to say the part showing the punch is fake? Doesn't matter how much editing took place....the guy wasn't assaulted by Crowder therefore there is no justification whatsoever for his assault towards Crowder. End of story. 

You know that's not how or other friends on BDC think; it goes from blame the victim (that they don't like) to well its an emotional issue.

Crowder went there looking to antagonize and provoke and once he found the right people to whip into a frenzy he went for it.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Of course, this is just more of the same twisted œ"civil and honest public discourse" of the administration's union protection squad:

May 2010: The Service Employees International Union buses in 700 workers from 20 states to storm Bank of America deputy general counsel Gregory Baera's neighborhood and terrorize his youngest son while at home alone in Chevy Chase, Md. The tactic is straight from an SEIU intimidation manual on using community groups to damage an employers public image and ties with community leaders and organizations.€

–September 2010: AFL-CIO chief Richard Trumka praises Nancy Pelosi for taking Obamacare and driving it down the Republicans throats and out their backsides.

–August 2011: Striking Communications Workers of America declare open season on Verizon. Dozens of cases of sabotaged cable lines are reported.

–September 2011: ILWU bosses lead  Days of Rage protest at Port of Longview, Wash., taking a half-dozen guards hostage, sabotaging railroad cars, dumping grain, smashing windows, cutting brake lines, threatening a local TV station and blocking trains in violation of a judicial restraining order.

–February 2011: A Communications Workers of America union thug is caught on tape striking a young female FreedomWorks activist in Washington, D.C.

–February 2011: A Providence, R.I., union supporter says to a cameraman: 'lll f**k you in the a*ss, you f**aggot.

–February 2011: Democratic Rep. Michael Capuano of Massachusetts revs up Big Labor goons by urging them toœget a little bloody.€

–March 2011: Racist SEIU supporters in Denver, Colo., taunt gay black tea party activist and entrepreneur Leland Robinson, who criticized teachers unions at a Capitol rally, by calling him son, telling him to get behind that fence where you belong, and jeering, “Do you have any children? That you claim?

–March 2011: In Madison, Wis., an unhinged crowd of AFSCME, UFCW and SEIU union protesters corner a Wisconsin GOP senator shouting, F**k you!€ and Shame!€

–August 2011: In Boston, local IBEW 827 storms Verizon Senior Vice President Bill Foshay’s neighborhood. Union members scream,œWe™are here to fight€ in front of his private residence on a weekend afternoon.

–September 2011: Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa screams: President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Lets take these son of b**tches out€

–December 2011: Union-endorsed port protests in Oakland, Calif., Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego and Houston cause massive commerce disruptions, lost wages, property destruction and untold injuries. A year later, ports are shut down on the West Coast during the busy holiday season, and another set of union port strikes” spearheaded by the violence-prone ILWU and ILA  threaten the East and Gulf coasts at the end of the month.

We should do everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our childrens expectations, Obama lectured just over a year ago from his politeness pulpit. In the age of Obama, it™is Opposite Day 365 days a year....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Mean Queen Michelle Malkin, huh?

What a blunt tool you are, CLC.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Unions are the govt and religion for many who have fell pray to their teachings!

The first part is simply not true in this case.  They are a private org protesting the overreach of govt.  Just like the tee partee doofi, or so they think.

The second part is ridiculously meaningless.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

The first part is simply not true in this case.  They are a private org protesting the overreach of govt.  Just like the tee partee doofi, or so they think.

The second part is ridiculously meaningless.

So they got you....ok ttyl

Sections
Shortcuts