Video of Union thugs attacking Comedian for asking questions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Video of Union thugs attacking Comedian for asking questions!

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Unions are the govt and religion for many who have fell pray to their teachings!

[/QUOTE]

The first part is simply not true in this case.  They are a private org protesting the overreach of govt.  Just like the tee partee doofi, or so they think.

The second part is ridiculously meaningless.

[/QUOTE]

So they got you....ok ttyl

[/QUOTE]

And you run away when challenged.  Sad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Unions are the govt and religion for many who have fell pray to their teachings!

[/QUOTE]

The first part is simply not true in this case.  They are a private org protesting the overreach of govt.  Just like the tee partee doofi, or so they think.

The second part is ridiculously meaningless.

[/QUOTE]

So they got you....ok ttyl

[/QUOTE]

And you run away when challenged.  Sad.

[/QUOTE]

Unions protesting the overreach of government? 

Do you really want to standby that ridiculous statement?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see these obnoxious sides of beef with hard hats and all I think of is how many overpaid hacks like this there are that have all of the jobs sown up for but a fortunate few. Get rid of these unions and entise businesses to come back so there are decent paying jobs for many. Not highly paying jobs for a few! 

[/QUOTE]

Good paying jobs for many; not a few cadillac jobs for those who are spoiled, over paid as well as unaccountable!!

HEAR HEAR!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

MI Union destroys hot dog cart, calls owner an ‘Uncle Tom’ over right-to-work

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2515746

That's some nice people y'all got up there in Michigan, yo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Look, the truth is that we are a split country, though the split is probably not where you imagine.  On one side, we have government worker, governemnt unions, the quite evicerated remains of private unions, and those dependent on government against:

The dreaded private sector.

The politicians work for the government, get funding and support from those working for the government, in unions, support and funding from the remaining unions.  Their strategy is not to fix the problem, but to tap more resources from the private sector in order to keep the party going.

I had a conversation with a union organizer not too long ago, and he told me flat out that their strategy is to shift more money from the private sector to the public sector so they could pay for pensions, salaries and perks that otherwise would be going away. 

This is the two Americas, just not the two that John Edwards meant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Crowder's account of the events that took place are beginning to unravel.  Longer less editted video of the incident clearly shows the man who ultimately punched Crowder was himself assaulted and he is seen getting off the ground and going right for Crowder.  The question is, was the man assaulted, punched, or pushed to the ground by an AFP rep or Crowder himself.  But is clear that Crowder wasn't just sucker punched.  At a minimum it would seem he may have been mistaken for the person who pushed or punched the union guy to the ground, but his representation of events are clearly in question, just as I thought in the first place. 

The Michigan state police have also chimed in questioning why Crowder hasn't pressed charges and is instead using the video as a tool in a press tour.  They have also stated that his request to fight the guy or press charges if the guy won't fight him is unacceptable.  He is either a victim or he is not, they said. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

It matters if Crowder instigated the confrontation especially if he or his crew actually pushed the union guy to the ground.  If that is the case then Crowder wasn't assaulted the guy was defending himself. 

But the larger point still remains, these videos coming from Crowder and guys like him (James O'keefe) all purport to tell a story but it always comes out that they have manipulated footage and spiced together a sequence of events that removes context and presents a one sided misrepresentation.  Are you telling me if someone was verbally antagnizing you and then pushed you down that you aren't coming up swinging? 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

If Crowder didn't lay a hand on the guy then it doesn't matter how much Crowder "instigated". A person has no right to assault another based on "instigation". The guy can return LIKE force if Crowder punched him. THEN it would be self-defense. 

Would I swing at the person who pushed me down? Yup. Key part being the GUY WHO PUSHED ME down. If I hit someone who didn't lay a hand on me then I am in the wrong. End. Of. Story.

[/QUOTE]

Actually you may be wrong on the "instigation" issue.  In Massachusetts we have a defense of provocation: a victim can provoke his own assault through words and actions directed at the defendant. I actually got a case dismissed on that ground when a racist repeatedly insulted a man in front of his bi-racial family and he hauled off and slugged him.  So the context of the situation is important.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look, the truth is that we are a split country, though the split is probably not where you imagine.  On one side, we have government worker, governemnt unions, the quite evicerated remains of private unions, and those dependent on government against:

The dreaded private sector.

The politicians work for the government, get funding and support from those working for the government, in unions, support and funding from the remaining unions.  Their strategy is not to fix the problem, but to tap more resources from the private sector in order to keep the party going.

I had a conversation with a union organizer not too long ago, and he told me flat out that their strategy is to shift more money from the private sector to the public sector so they could pay for pensions, salaries and perks that otherwise would be going away. 

This is the two Americas, just not the two that John Edwards meant.

[/QUOTE]

It's the two that Romney was talking about.  Look what it got him...