Virginia darlings face scandals.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Virginia darlings face scandals.

The Tea Party doesn't care how crooked and corrupt that their own are !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

So all the while he's standing on some moral high ground...he's committing ethical violations left and right..??Too funny.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

I think that you'll find that this isn't true Sister. McDonnell is already in trouble with conservatives over his advocacy of felon voting rights, if any of these allegations turn out to be true he's dead meat with the tea-party.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

So all the while he's standing on some moral high ground...he's committing ethical violations left and right..??Too funny.

Sadly, those who most loudly promote their righteousness are typically the least righteous.

[/QUOTE]

Could do a long bullet list to demonstrate that sad fact of life. 

Hopefully, nobody who has reached maturity and does not live under a rock has not already figured this one out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]The Tea Party doesn't care how crooked and corrupt that their own are !

I think that you'll find that this isn't true Sister. McDonnell is already in trouble with conservatives over his advocacy of felon voting rights, if any of these allegations turn out to be true he's dead meat with the tea-party.

[/QUOTE]

SB,

I hope that is true. That is a pretty damning list of allegations. 

Maybe he will resign citing a newly discovered but private health issue.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I guess the only question left is will BobinVa/Comingliberalcrackup weigh in on this subject. Hopefully he will. I'd love to hear is VA perspective. Especially since he has been so vocal on the subject of Massachusetts democratic corruption :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

He will always be known as the Elephant (GOP) in the Womb !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

I guess the only question left is will BobinVa/Comingliberalcrackup weigh in on this subject. Hopefully he will. I'd love to hear is VA perspective. Especially since he has been so vocal on the subject of Massachusetts democratic corruption :-)

Do you think it might the same sort of silence that was most likely your response to all the corruption from the Democrat Party here in MA and the flood of scandals and lies coming from the Obama ADministration. Just guessing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

Do you think it might the same sort of silence that was most likely your response to all the corruption from the Democrat Party here in MA and the flood of scandals and lies coming from the Obama ADministration. Just guessing.

[/QUOTE]

Well...you would be wrong on that. I've said my share about corruption in MA and I recognize and complain about Obama's weaknesses frequently enough. I don't agree with everything Obama does...and when I disagree I say it..when I agree I say that too. I criticize all corruption regardless of party labels. So your assumption would be..well..incorrect.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why not weigh in on the subject at hand, Hansoribrother?

Just saying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well...you would be wrong on that. I've said my share about corruption in MA and I recognize and complain about Obama's weaknesses frequently enough. I don't agree with everything Obama does...and when I disagree I say it..when I agree I say that too. I criticize all corruption regardless of party labels. So your assumption would be..well..incorrect.

[/QUOTE]

cricket,

Guess maybe he has not been paying attention. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Anyone see the hot bikini chick to the right of your screen?

Nice.

I guess thats bad of me, off topic.. Still, oh my..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Anyone see the hot bikini chick to the right of your screen? Nice. I guess thats bad of me, off topic.. Still, oh my..

I got an ad for Drexel U. I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]Anyone see the hot bikini chick to the right of your screen? Nice. I guess thats bad of me, off topic.. Still, oh my..

I got an ad for Drexel U. I feel like Charlie Brown at Halloween.

[/QUOTE]

SB,

The ads you see...does that not have to do with cookies and the websites you visit?

If so, maybe Bill's web history is quite different from yours?

Just a query.

Anyway, who does not like Charlie Brown at Halloween. He is sweet. Hopeful optimism. Just like allowing Lucy to set up the footbal for him to kick. Or him crushing on the red headed girl. Girls like sweet guys.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

Guy is an idiot. 

Will there ever be an honest politician that simply does his/her job like we all have to do everyday?

bigdog2,

Most of them are nice guys. And most of them will let you down in the end. 

Sometimes some of us think we have found the real deal. That is when it really hurts. But what is the alternative? Give up? Or keep looking for the real deal from our POV. Or as close to it as we can find. But keep our guard up. Know this is politics and even the best of them will get pragmatic just to stay electable. Just hope they also do not really crush all who supported and worked for them like these guys.

If they do, okay, another lesson learned. Move on with more life experience. Something to add to your Tree of Life.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Today, I guess we are going to talk about anything other than the big elephant in the room, the cratering of Obamacare.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

He received gifts....my oh my....what a scandal. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Anyone see the hot bikini chick to the right of your screen?

Nice.

I guess thats bad of me, off topic.. Still, oh my..

Bill, 

You know what. As one of he women of the forum, IMO that is okay. You took joy out of it.

This is the day before Independence Day. A lot of celebrating already going on. Tomorrow huge amount of security at the Esplanade for the Boston Pops et. al celebration... the original target of the Boston Marathon bombers. A lot more people would have died and been hurt.

Instead, one is dead, one is in jail awaiting trial. CBS will not show the broadcast this year but so what. Thousands of people will still show up. More local talent this year. 

Do what brings you joy. And God Bless the U.S.A. and Boston.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Today, I guess we are going to talk about anything other than the big elephant in the room, the cratering of Obamacare.

skeeter,

I was waiting for one of the conservatives to start a new thread about the new development. But, I can be a good sport. It cuts both ways.

I will start a thread with an open ended post if you like.

VRA and Paula Deen are just about played out...at least for me. I am more in relaxed mode...esp. with the 4th of July and a long weekend free of certain unpleasant duties.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

He received gifts....my oh my....what a scandal. 

46&2,

Cannot resist. You do not have to respond.

Same gifts but Governor Patrick?

Think at least one Republican just might comment about it? :)

ps...he can turn those gifts over to me. I will liquidate what I can and put the proceeds toward a worthy charity or two. The value of the banquet he can write a check for...also to a worthy charity. Catholics confess but they also have to make an act of contrition to square things with God.

That would be a start.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

We don't own anyone like OweBama's Ill boys  or MA Caluchete 

"Every thing you believe is true"

No support , no Brown the second time around

Gotta watch what I post I / R / S , N / S / A  will come for me

chiefhowie,

"Gotta watch what I post I / R / S , N / S / A  will come for me"

Did you catch "skeeteritis"?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Here are the rules:

When a public official gets a free wedding banquet, and luxury items(that he assures us he does no favors for) its a 'gift'.

When a struggling young mom gets a pittance in the form of food stamp supplements to help feed her kids, then shes a 'taker'.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

skeeter,

I was waiting for one of the conservatives to start a new thread about the new development. But, I can be a good sport. It cuts both ways.

I will start a thread with an open ended post if you like.

VRA and Paula Deen are just about played out...at least for me. I am more in relaxed mode...esp. with the 4th of July and a long weekend free of certain unpleasant duties.

[/QUOTE]

Yah, I was as well.  I figured if I started it you all would just jump down my throat and call me a racist for having a differing opinion.

I could care less about this subject.

Hopefully some good weather for the 4th.  Hope you get some R&R!