Wait....what?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Wait....what?

Said by Bill Clinton:
    "One of the leading television commentators on one of our liberal cable channels said I was the best Republican president the country ever produced, which would come [as] quite a surprise to the Republicans, half of whom still think I'm a closet communist," he said,according to Politico.

But I thought there were no liberal news sources? At least that's the liberal talking point the resident Lefties of BDC have been repeating.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoldOut. Show SoldOut's posts

Re: Wait....what?

In Response to Wait....what?:
    [QUOTE]Said by  Bill Clinton: "One of the leading television commentators on one of our liberal cable channels said I was the best Republican president the country ever produced, which would come [as] quite a surprise to the Republicans, half of whom still think I'm a closet communist," he said, according to Politico . But I thought there were no liberal news sources? At least that's the liberal talking point the resident Lefties of BDC have been repeating.
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]
    It's always humorous to me that conservatives admit they are conservative but the word "Liberal" is generally never self-attributed.

In a way, depending on what part of the country you're from, the lines of conservativism is somewhat blurred. North verses the South for example -- very different ideas in the south compared to what I knew in upsate NY. 

Sections
Shortcuts