WaPost: high school teacher's joke about the First Lady's posterior is...wait for it...racist.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

WaPost: high school teacher's joke about the First Lady's posterior is...wait for it...racist.

The Obama-poodle Washington Post headlines in its Style section a high school gym teacher- a single high school gym teacher--  who said Michelle Obama has a big butt, to further its goal to racialize every aspect of the Obama's lives. Any criticism or jokes about the Posts' heroes are verboten and racist!

“Fat butt Michelle Obama,” said Bob Grisham, a high school football coach who was surreptitiously recorded by one of his students. “Look at her. She looks like she weighs 185 or 190. She’s overweight.” 

This teacher was suspended! This is PC America. If he said George Bush was a war criminal, or Chris Christie is a "fat pig", he would get a raise, no doubt!

The Post brings on the interviews with the obnoxious leftist race panderers....

“We have a history in this country of white people not showing adequate respect for and devaluing the bodies of black women, and this most definitely falls in line with that,” says Ayana Byrd, the co-editor of the anthology “Naked: Black Women Bare All About Their Skin, Hair, Hips, Lips and Other Parts.”

"The focus on this first lady’s posterior has historical antecedents. It reaches back to the imagery of Hottentot Venus, a woman from what is now South Africa whose naked body and pronounced posterior were paraded in shows throughout 19th-century Europe. On to the selling and trading of black women’s bodies through slavery.."

The first lady’s critics “are reacting to the culture in which they’ve grown up or they are using it as a code to racialize Michelle Obama and remind people that she’s black,” says Andra Gillespie, an associate professor of political science at Emory University.

Give me a break! Chris Christie has been the subject of every fat joke in the book, and he laughs it off, eating a doughnut on the Letterman show last night...

The jokes about Michelle Obama relate to her effort to promote low-calorie school lunches and stay in shape. A good thing, yes. But people always find humor in the perceived elitism of their leaders...do as I say, not as I do...Criticism or jokes about the amount of time Obama golfs was also labelled as racist , by the state run media...

What are we, North Korea?  No jokes about the "Dear Leader"!

Hottentot Venus, my a@@!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/michelle-obamas-posterior-again-the-subject-of-a-public-rant/2013/02/04/c119c9a8-6efb-11e2-aa58-243de81040ba_story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: WaPost: high school teacher's joke about the First Lady's posterior is...wait for it...racist.

However, one must admit the "journo-lists" at the WaPost, would know if the Obamas have big butts, because they spend most of their time brown nosing there...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: WaPost: high school teacher's joke about the First Lady's posterior is...wait for it...racist.

The teacher had no business saying it about any woman, much less FLOTUS.  Misogyny is bad enough without hearing it from a teacher's mouth.  That's why he was suspended, not who he disparaged.

As a teacher, he should probably have known better.  Now, he likely does.

It's not like he was fired.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

However, one must admit the "journo-lists" at the WaPost, would know if the Obamas have big butts, because they spend most of their time brown nosing there...

Which has what to do with the topic??

Oh, right.  Nothing at all.

Your mama's got a big butt.

There.  That's relevant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

He's a homophobe ta boot. 

----

Transcript of comments

Transcript of a recording that has led to an investigation of Lauderdale County High School teacher and head football coach Bob Grisham:

Grisham: Like those lunches - you get 600-calorie lunches - you know who's behind that?

Different voice: Michelle Obama

Grisham: Fat butt Michelle Obama

(Giggling in background)

Grisham: And look … look at her. She looks like she weighs 185 or 190. She's overweight.

Different voice: Big fat gorilla

(laughter)

Grisham: I'm serious. Y'all, our country is, is, is going in the wrong direction.

Different voice: It's going straight to hell.

Grisham: You'd better be aware of it. And people running around like, oh it'll get better, it'll get better. No, it ain't gone get no better until things change. I can give you example after example of that, but I don't want to use any local names to give you examples. Things won't get better until there's a change in some areas and stuff. And you know what his platform was? Change. We're gone change. We're all … aw it's OK …. for … and … y'all can get pissed off at me or not. You can go tell the principal, you can call the superintendent and tell her. I don't believe in queers, I don't like queers. I don't … I don't hate them as a person but what they do is wrong, it's an abomination against God. I don't like being around queers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The aperture widens....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"That's why he was suspended, not who he disparaged."

Sure, Matty whatevah you say...

In Facebook messages visible to the world – not to mention their students – New Jersey teachers have called Chris Christie fat, compared him to a genocidal dictator and wished he was dead. The postings are often riddled with bad grammar and misspellings.

"Never trust a fat f...," read one profane post on the Facebook page, "New Jersey Teachers United Against Governor Chris Christie's Pay Freeze," which has some 69,000 fans, many of them teachers.

A New Jersey teacher's union wished Christie dead – like "my favorite singer, Michael Jackson" –

Anyone suspended or fired? Nope.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

Obviously a bunch of men still stuck in the pre- adolesence stage.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

His comments involved more than a crack on Michelle Obama's backside.  The school had discretion over how to handle this and given that the story went national probably felt pressure to do something.  But lets not pretend he got in trouble simply for referring to Michelle's badonkadonk. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"That's why he was suspended, not who he disparaged."

Sure, Matty whatevah you say...

In Facebook messages visible to the world – not to mention their students – New Jersey teachers have called Chris Christie fat, compared him to a genocidal dictator and wished he was dead. The postings are often riddled with bad grammar and misspellings.

"Never trust a fat f...," read one profane post on the Facebook page, "New Jersey Teachers United Against Governor Chris Christie's Pay Freeze," which has some 69,000 fans, many of them teachers.

A New Jersey teacher's union wished Christie dead – like "my favorite singer, Michael Jackson" –

Anyone suspended or fired? Nope.

Then they should also be reprimanded, not fired.  This gay-bashing moron wasn't fired, was he?  He quite literally asked for it.

Not sure what grammar and spelling have to do with anything, except in your imagination.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

God what a PC world we live in. God forbid we tell a JOKE about a woman's a55 being big...oh the horror....oh the humanity....oh good god almighty how horrific....aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Again, a teacher should know better, much less one with the potential to be recorded and then tempt fate.

Misogyny is not an imaginary problem.

Either way, the guy is a bloomin' idiot.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The liberals of course focus on the single high school teacher who was secretly recorded...and how he must be punished for having a contrary opinion...

The real issue here is the obnoxious oh-so-santimonious WaPost's claim that ,

"The focus on this first lady’s posterior has historical antecedents".

"The imagery of Hottentot Venus"....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"I like Hottentot Venus and I cannot lie"

Sections
Shortcuts