Warren beats Brown

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Warren beats Brown

What would you like Obama personally to do? FEMA, the Red Cross, the National Guard as well as dozens of other support groups ( you know-those community organizer types) are on the spot. No one is in the cold who doesn't choose to be. The storm victims are being provided with food, shelter, supplies, clothes, medicine, health care, etc. What more would you like to see?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Please, the area already endured one natural disaster - Sandy. They don't need another disaster in the form of Palin.

BTW she looked like she was going to burst into tears last night. Tough night for the reality show queen.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I voted for Brown because I think Warren is too party line.

If Kerry or Deval get called up, he should run for those positions.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure. that's beleivable.

This is the old Maverick McCain postion, which works, right up until a democrat announces.  Then you, and the press, will revert to your liberal positions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure. that's beleivable.

This is the old Maverick McCain postion, which works, right up until a democrat announces.  Then you, and the press, will revert to your liberal positions.

[/QUOTE]

You missed the part where I said I voted for Brown?

More paranoia and conspiracy from you. You wonder why you lost. Could it be your wacky rhetoric?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure. that's beleivable.

[/QUOTE]

More paranoia and conspiracy from you. You wonder why you lost. Could it be your wacky rhetoric?

[/QUOTE]

I didn't miss it, I don't believe it.

But, if you say so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would support Brown for Governor. I think he'd do a good job at it...but I have a feeling he has his eyes on Kerry's seat. I think Brown likes DC too much .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure. that's beleivable.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't miss it, I don't believe it.

But, if you say so.

[/QUOTE]

Skeeter..I am guessing the list of people on this site who care whether you believe them or not is getting smaller and smaller.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would support Brown for Governor. I think he'd do a good job at it...but I have a feeling he has his eyes on Kerry's seat. I think Brown likes DC too much .

[/QUOTE]

Right.  That's why you voted for Warren and Obama.  sigh.  You seem smart, but obviously not.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Right.  That's why you voted for Warren and Obama.  sigh.  You seem smart, but obviously not.

[/QUOTE]

In your mind you are the only smart person.  But your mind is rather small.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In your mind you are the only smart person.  But your mind is rather small.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...well put. Okay..then let me revise my prior statement to Skeeter...

Skeeter..I am guessing the number of people on this site who care whether or not you believe them...or what you think...is growing smaller by the day.

You've demonstrated that your only interest is stirring the pot..and I find pot stirrers rather tedious and boring these days.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Maggie Hassan was my state Senator and I voted for her in 04, 06 ,08 and then voted to throw her out in 2010.  I voted for Lynch each time over the last 8 years as I liked NH having a Dem Gov and a split or GOP legislature.  The 2010 GOP tidal wave threw things out of whack and too many Tea party candidates who didn't know what they were doing came in.

I too watched the debates and both handled the questions well; Lamontagne was better qualified and got my vote.  But he lost because the legislature was pushing for right to work and woke up the unions and Lamontagne was smeared with ugly misleading ads on womens issues which also tied into a national GOP attack theme.

Hassan while in office became more liberal and wanted to increase social programs and taxes and she violated the state's live free or die motto by pushing for seat belt and helmet laws.  She recanted these positions during the debates by saying she has learned how important NH's live free or die motto is and although she agrees with helmet and seatbelt laws now respects the populaces position.  She also claims to be against income and sales taxes but didn't support the Constitutional Amendment referendum question to ban it by the state constitution.

She's a good person, who responds to constituents personally, as I've exchanged a number of emails with her.  I still believe Lamontagne was better qualified but I'm OK for now with her as Governor and we have 2 year terms in NH.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boo.

And the bad thing is I think he had a better shot against Warren than the entrenched Kerry. I don't like Warren. I am rather unhappy with this result.

[/QUOTE]

I would not have guessed your unhappiness by any of your previous commnets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brown's best suited to be a Congressmen, not a US Senator. 

A Senator has too much power for any one seat to be in the hands of the Republicans.  Another Congressional seat in the hands of the Republicans won't mean that much.  Plus, as a Congressman, Brown can excel at what he's good at - constituency relations.  And it allows his views to be truly to be reflective of the smaller constituency.

Brown just doesn't have the presence to be a Senator.  He seemed never to have an agenda other than to do whatever he can to stay in office.  He lacked conviction.

Sorry, but a platform of, "I compromise", is OK if he was running as an independent.  But not when he is a position to allow Mitch McConnell to control the Agenda in the Senate.  Not when he's in a position to allow Global Warming deniers to gain power positions in the Senate.

[/QUOTE]

So a 100% ideolgue is the sign of a strong political leader.  She'll become part of the problem, where Brown could be counted on for being part of the solution.

Sections
Shortcuts