Warren beats Brown

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Warren beats Brown

In response to jackbu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I doubt that anyone who did not vote for brown for senator would vote for him to be governor.

[/QUOTE]

I would explain to you why you're incorrect..but if I remember correctly..you have trouble with any comment more than a couple of sentences..so I won't waste the effort.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

I didn't vote for Brown. Thought he ran a terrible campaign. I'd consider him for governor -depending on who runs. Different dynamic.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess you were typing without thinking and really don't want Scott Brown as governor.

[/QUOTE]

No..it is more that I thought the conversation had ended..but if you need additional attention then I will indulge you for a few minutes.

First..in response to your subsequent post..I never said anything about Brown's character. I criticized his voting record and his campaign..particularly the way he handled the whole Native American heritage thing with Warren. I said time and time again that it was a non-starter for him since there was no proof either way. So..your statement that I "defamed his character" his simply nonsense...and  I think you are confusing my comments with your own.

Regardless of what you choose to believe I would vote for Brown for Governor. I have a history of voting GOP when it comes to MA Governor. Baker was the first GOP candidate for governor that I didn't support..primarily because I think he is an idiot as a person.  I have stated on many..many occasions over the years that I believe in balance in government. I don't think any party should have absolute majority.

I would not vote to send Brown back to the Senate. I didn't like the filibustering he did..nor did I like the fact that he co-sponsored the Blunt amendment. I have stated from day one that the Blunt Amendment thing cost him my vote. It's really that simple.

Brown is no dummy..I think he's got the smarts and the ability to work with the dems that would be a valuable asset in the corner office.  I have always thought it important to have a republican governor to keep the democratic legislature of MA in check.

I didn't vote for Coakley for Senate..but I support her completely in her role as Attorney General. Funny how that works..isn't it??  Unlike some people..I don't choose to put people in categories and leave them there...rather..I prefer to see the potential of each individual in the right role. The senate was not the right role for Brown. Too much potential influence of a national GOP party that seems to have simply lost it's collective mind.

If you're still actually reading..then I will add this. I don't see Brown running for (potentially) Kerry's senate seat after all.  Doing so would mean a campaign for a special election in 2013...then a campaign for election in 2014( when Kerry's term would end). That's 4 senate runs in as many years. I don't think he goes that way. Much simpler to run of for Governor of MA...and set himself up for an eventual White House run.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I guess you were typing without thinking and really don't want Scott Brown as governor.

[/QUOTE]

I voted for him, but would rather he be in DC than run the state. That isn't saying the he couldn't run the state, and it would depend on who else was running for governor. Tim Murray is NOT someone I want to see running this state, so if it came down to Tim and Scott....I think even hard core Democrats would choose Brown. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know you supported him.  I am confused on how miscricket who did not support him and went out of her/his way to defame his character, would want him as gov.  I think the comment was to lead some to believe that she/he is a centrist, instead of a very left liberal..

[/QUOTE]

Stop with the her/his nonsense. That is simply intellectually dishonest of you..since you  better than almost anyone else on this site know the truth of how dishonest that statement is.

You should know Jack...that real life is not like a soap opera. In real life people have feelings..and everything that goes along with having them. If you even remotely have enough sense in that hard head of yours to understand what I mean by that statement..then you will just go away......please...just go away.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Brown comment about wanting Scalia on the SCOTUS will haunt him in this state till the day he dies or moves !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brown comment about wanting Scalia on the SCOTUS will haunt him in this state till the day he dies or moves !

[/QUOTE]

Possibly...but as Governor it doesn't matter how much he likes Scalia. He won't have to worry about appealing to GOP crazies and will be freer to be more independent.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean Ruth Bader Ginsburg's best and most respected friend.  Scalia was confirmed UNANIMOUSLY!!!  So, how has it haunted all the democrats who confirmed.  Are John Kerry and Joe Biden dead?

Here's a wager:  Will Governor Patrick do the same thing he did last time, and promise his interim appointment (you know, the one because of evil and slimy democrats who sck cheese through catheters) will not run in the election.

10 cyber bucks says NFW

[/QUOTE]

Greg..he won't do the same thing.  It was my understanding that he was honoring a request by Kennedy that he pick an interim who would not run for the seat. In other words a one shot deal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Brown was beaten by 8 % last week . He was found to be unacceptable as a elected office holder by the voters of the State .

I'll make a $10.00 cyber bet with you that if Brown runs again in this State he will get beat.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.