Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment?

...meaning, will there be consequences?  (He did offer his "mea culpa" much more quickly than Mr. Imus.)

Is it a fair comparison?

And, if you choose to respond, on which side of the Imus controversy did you come down?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment?

Limbaugh is WAY more powerful than Imus.....AND she was white.  If the woman wasn't white Limbaugh would be toast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Is it a fair comparison?

Not really. A fair comparison would be Ed Shultz calling Laura Ingraham the 's' word except, of course, that Laura didn't appear in a congressional hearing to complain that she spent one thousand dollars a year on contraception and that it was society's job to pay for it.

I think he was just being a jerk.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment?:
    [QUOTE]"jerk" hardly covers it. In fact, he and skeeter remind me of the same thing:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1huadpHcjk&feature=share
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

That was impressive. I was waiting for Ace Ventura to make an appearance!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment?:
    [QUOTE]. Gotta love his complete non-apology: 
    " I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."                  
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Why is a "sincere apology" a "non-apology"?

Because you despise Rush as a conservative?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : Why is a "sincere apology" a "non-apology"? Because you despise Rush as a conservative?
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

Because he is not sincere.  He felt the pressure.  He could care less about Fluke.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

"Seven sponsors" per the news this morning. 

Seems the analogy between Mr. Limbaugh's moment and Mr. Imus's is the one that's carrying, the others attempted hereabove notwithstanding.  Though Mr. Limbaugh's probably far more likely to pull it out than to pull out.  Afterall, the important difference between Mr. Limbaugh and Mr. Imus is likely to be the one cited several comments ago:  Mr. Limbaugh's pull.  After all, he has weathered other pretty major hypocrisies because of it.  (And here, do you think he/they ever needed birth control before he married each of the four, especially while still married to someone else?  Moreover, does he marry what disgusts him?  Say, another analogy is forcing itself out.  Never mind...)

Which way it goes is probably a pretty good bet.  Of course, two things are certain:  Money will talk, and so will Mr. Limbaugh.

By the way, is this how we like it?  Humongous money, far more than any other factor, determining Mr. Limbaugh's and Mr. Romney's wins? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : Too bad she can't wear rubbers. Geez, what morons.
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

OMG....

Right she can't....but the guy(s) she's with can. DUH!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : I forgot your moma's boy, s-luts carry rubbers with them just in case they get lucky or if they are selling P-ussy.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]

Why would they be sl*ts for carrying rubbers? How is it any different than being on the pill for purposes of preventing pregnancy? Are women who are on the pill for purposes of preventing pregnancy sl*ts?

<pay attention Reuben>

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : Too bad she can't wear rubbers. Geez, what morons.
    I knew and know a lot of women that carry condoms in their purse, night stand and car glove box. But then they were OK with paying for them themselves.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : I knew and know a lot of women that carry condoms in their purse, night stand and car glove box. But then they were OK with paying for them themselves.
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

You mean they didn't expect everyone else to buy the condoms for them??? Imagine that!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : I knew and know a lot of women that carry condoms in their purse, night stand and car glove box. But then they were OK with paying for them themselves.
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you know that. Anecdotal at best. Almost sounds like guys are entitled to free condoms!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : Not sure how you know that. Anecdotal at best. Almost sounds like guys are entitled to free condoms!
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]
    ROTFLMAO! I slept with them! I talk to them and we actually discuss these "issues".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Mr. Limbaugh's "s!ut...prostitute" his "nappy-haired ho" moment? : ROTFLMAO! I slept with them! I talk to them and we actually discuss these "issues".
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Seems like jed has no experience with women. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Rush Limbaugh may have said he's sorry he called student advocate Sandra Fluke a "s!ut," but Ron Paul isn't buying it. "He's doing it because some people were taking their advertisements off of his program. It was his bottom line he was concerned about," Paul said. "I don't think he's very apologetic. It's in his best interest, that's why he did it."

I think what is really sad is how Democrats have wormed their way into our bedrooms after decades of accusing the right of the same thing!

What a bunch of hypocrites.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]Rush Limbaugh may have said he's sorry he called student advocate Sandra Fluke a "s!ut," but Ron Paul isn't buying it. "He's doing it because some people were taking their advertisements off of his program. It was his bottom line he was concerned about," Paul said. "I don't think he's very apologetic. It's in his best interest, that's why he did it."

DUH!

Any politician, pro athlete, or celebrity who is "forced" to apologize for their transgressions don't ever mean it. The only thing people are ever sorry about is getting caught or in Limbaugh's case the backlash of losing sponsors.