Washington State Opens 'MARIJUANA SNITCH HOTLINE' ...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Washington State Opens 'MARIJUANA SNITCH HOTLINE' ...

Your OP is misleading. They are adding pot to a list of other shiite that recipients are not allowed to buy with the taxpayers' money.

So what is the problem with that? 

If someone on public assistance assaulted someone, would you "snitch" or just shut up?

If the state of Wash. did their job and vetted the recipients properly, then are they snitching on someone smoking pot or are they snitching on someone who lied about their qualifications for benefits?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I sure as shiiite don't want people buying weed with public assistance money,when they are suppose to be using that money to live. So I'm all for people reporting others who are misusing their public assistance money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Nevermind. There is no DELETE POST tab.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your OP is misleading. They are adding pot to a list of other shiite that recipients are not allowed to buy with the taxpayers' money.

If someone on public assistance assaulted someone, would you "snitch" or just shut up?

If the state of Wash. did their job and vetted the recipients properly, then are they snitching on someone smoking pot or are they snitching on someone who lied about their qualifications for benefits?

[/QUOTE]

Frown PERHAPS I MISSED SOMETHING?

Wink Tell me just 'HOW' is the OP/TITLE mis-leading?

[/QUOTE]

You're opening post is slightly misleading because it makes it sound like they are opening a snitch hotline to report people for having one too many plants or something stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Frown PERHAPS I MISSED SOMETHING?

Wink Tell me just 'HOW' is the OP/TITLE mis-leading?

[/QUOTE]

It isn't a marijuana snitch line. It is an EBT abuse snitch line whoch includes snitching on alot of other things aside from marijauna.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

I sure as shiiite don't want people buying weed with public assistance money,when they are suppose to be using that money to live. So I'm all for people reporting others who are misusing their public assistance money.

I agree ...

But exactly how does one prove where 'the money in question' actually came from?

You're kidding right?

They are talking about not letting them buy pot with an EBT card, no?

If a recipient does not have the money to buy food and pot and we give him the money to buy food, he'll then have the money to buy pot. Get it? Who needs to prove anything about which money was used? Look up the word fungible.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree ...

But exactly how does one prove where 'the money in question' actually came from?

[/QUOTE]

You're kidding right?

They are talking about not letting them buy pot with an EBT card, no?

If a recipient does not have the money to buy food and pot and we give him the money to buy food, he'll then have the money to buy pot. Get it?

Who needs to prove anything about which money was used?

Look up the word fungible.

[/QUOTE]

Blocking the purchase of weed with an EBT card, at a weed store, is no problem for an IT

That's a 'given' that most intelligent folks would of figured out for themselves.

I'm talking about the person that gets EBT cash at an ATM located anywhere other then at a weed store.

Once that EBT/ATM cash is mingled with other existing cash how can it be proved which cash was used?

BTW: Why do you think I put "GROW YOUR OWN" in the OP?

[/QUOTE]

Why do you need which dollar bill was used?

What this all boils down to, is that the eligibility of any applicant for public benefits is never vetted thoroughly.  SO in reality taxpayers are funding lifestyles for millions that do not need the help.  Pot is only  one item. 

Anyone on an ebt should not be allowed to get cash off their cardssss. Of course many have more than one. Their finances should be examined closely so that they are prohibited from buying crappp that is not needed on the taxpayer dime.

THis is all very possible with modern technology, yet the only time anyone gets a financial rectal exam is when you declare your income and pay your taxes. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Sounds like the are pointing people towards the fraud hotline which already exists, not setting up one specifically for pot infractions.  

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts