Washington Times: Bush Sr Direclty Implicated in WH Gay Prostitute Scandal

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Washington Times: Bush Sr Direclty Implicated in WH Gay Prostitute Scandal

oooooooooowww

they are coming after YOU now~!~!!!!! RUN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I know I should ignore this thread, but I want to get credit for being against it.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

oooooooooowww

they are coming after YOU now~!~!!!!! RUN

How clever...........Baaahhhhhh

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to ms-obstinate99's comment:

In response to terrified-sheeple's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

You desperatley wish that was the case, don't you? Scares the sheet out of terrified sheep like you to know that.

Bwa ha ha ha ha .........I love it.

Ho hum....more drivel from the Buttboy......

Ask yourself: Have you ever made any progress?

But do keep trying. We do so love how you unwittingly snare yourself.

Listen punk.

I've woken up so many people, it would make a sociopath like you want to break down and cry.

Among them are plenty of armed forces veterans and police.

Don't worry. I'm not ging anywhere. I like to make the dumbed down sheep here very uncomfortable in their "Doublethink" world.

And I get pleasure out of seeing the frightened dumb sheep twist themselves into pretzels trying to avoid actually discussing or even thinking about the topics I post.

Where are alll these folks you "woke" up? Seems you are the only one that's spreading your fear mongering here. Maybe they woke up and got the fahk away from you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Not one reply addressing the Front Page story on the Washington Times or the Senator's famous book.

Nobody tries to say, it didn't happen. Only mentally ill attempts at making jokes and totally ignoring the rape, torure and murder of children.

This is how the minds of mentally ill work.

It's funny to see how desperately frightened of reality you dumbed down sheep are.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

The Washington Times article in the OP mentions nothing about under age sex abuse, torture or murder. Hmmm....go figure

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Ha ha ha ....

They're pulling my most sensitive posts with the link to the Discovery Channel Banned Documentary on the sex ring that involved Bush and my replies that bury the sheep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

Well clearly they don't want the world to know that Bush Sr. had sex with boys so that Bush Jr. could carry out 9/11 in order to get us into Iraq for oil and allow David Bilderberg to take over the world.

Duh.

David Rockefeller isn't taking over he world, and of course, I never said such a thing.

But, nothing you ever say makes any sense unless you're paid to vomit stupidity. Then it makes sense because it's your JOB to be a fool.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts