We are now the Nation of Hate

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: We are now the Nation of Hate

We are not a nation of hate. Some of our leaders would like everyone to believe that..but it's not true.

We are a nation of mostly very good and kind people. Just look around you whenever a tragedy happens. It is in our nature to turn to each other...not on each other. People have to get better at separating rhetoric from reality. We should demand more from our leaders...we should treat others as we want to be treated..but we are not a nation of hate.

" My response  in order of your questions/concerns: I don't know who that poster is but I find them somewhat creepy.Yes..and if the well wishes are sincere..then thank you. I didn't see that post. It's difficult to really "know" anything without trust..more importantly it doesn't matter to me. I hope you are well too, I mean that sincerely...and as to your final question...I believe very strongly in a bit of advice given by Vito Corleone....."

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

There is a reason the magician's assistant wears that skimpy costume, you know.

If people were actually paying attention (indeed, if people still had the capacity to pay attention) the gang of (mostly) thieves who do little but feather their own nests in the name of "government" might soon develop a new understanding of the torch and the hayfork.

Alas . . .

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I would peel it black a layer from hate.  Liberals think with emotions driving the process.  Hate just normal reaction for people like this when confronted with facts, or simply other ideas.  It threatens them, so, they open up a can-o-hate.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Meh, everything Rangle said is true.

Why does anyone have a problem with that?

Because it's not.

it isn't an accurate portrayal of the TEA party and it's goals.

it isn't an accurate portrayal of who stood in the way of civil rights.

it isn't appropriate to use a derogatory term and paint an entire race with that term.

shouldn't have to explain this to you, but i am taking the time to do so because you really just might be that stupid.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ... what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again ....... it's apparent to all except you that hate is the main problem with today's once Grand Old Party..... btw I know it annoys you that the Left is kind and giving .... prayer real hard today for the leaders on the right who cut food stamps .... that was a real act of kindness wasn't it .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter while you are sitting in the front pew today pretending to pray for those who can't pay their bills this week .... pray alot more for those wealthy people who buys up all the rightwing political leaders and pays them not to care about this country's poor .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again?

The democrat party has been fostering hatred and racial division since the days of Andrew Jackson. The mutterings of tax criminal Charlie Rangel is just a newer version of the same old race hatred policies that  they've always had.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again?

The democrat party has been fostering hatred and racial division since the days of Andrew Jackson. The mutterings of tax criminal Charlie Rangel is just a newer version of the same old race hatred policies that  they've always had.

--

[/QUOTE]

I know you didn't have a straight face when you wrote that .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

skeeter ... what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again ....... it's apparent to all except you that hate is the main problem with today's once Grand Old Party..... btw I know it annoys you that the Left is kind and giving .... prayer real hard today for the leaders on the right who cut food stamps .... that was a real act of kindness wasn't it .

isn't this thread about what Rangel said? Why don't you address that before you move the goalposts?

as far as the giving on the left: all a bunch of cheapskates who view their taxes as charitable giving. Clinton, Biden, Kerry, all give next to nothing.  I'll give Obama this, he is a giver, as is Romney.

i'll pray real hard for you that you drop the scales from your eyes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again?

--

I know you didn't have a straight face when you wrote that .

Defend what Rangel said.  In detail.

with every post you are proving yourself to be a hater.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ..... will you love thy neighbor today .... nah .... I didn't think so

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter btw what is the title of this discussion again

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter ..... will you love thy neighbor today .... nah .... I didn't think so

I see you don't have the cajones to try to defend Rangel.  I guess you are just going to slander people by calling them haters without proof.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter btw what is the title of this discussion again

Whatever is the content of the OP?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

FOX New's ,the mouth piece of the right, attacked Sen McCain for worrying about immigrants who die while trying to cross our borders .... if that ain't hateful I don't know what is

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I know you didn't have a straight face when you wrote that

My face was slightly crooked but that's not really any of your business, it it now.

But yeah, I was serious because of HISTORY! Which, isn't quite as blinding as SCIENCE! but just like science if you don't know it you're doomed to repeat it.

--

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]I know you didn't have a straight face when you wrote that

My face was slightly crooked but that's not really any of your business, it it now.

But yeah, I was serious because of HISTORY! Which, isn't quite as blinding as SCIENCE! but just like science if you don't know it you're doomed to repeat it.

--

[/QUOTE]

I serious too when I say the Left will remind a majority of voters of the history of the modern day GOP and the voters will never make that mistake again of voting the GOP back in power .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

FOX New's ,the mouth piece of the right, attacked Sen McCain for worrying about immigrants who die while trying to cross our borders .... if that ain't hateful I don't know what is

Defend Rangel.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

Defend Rangel.

[/QUOTE]

Defend Faux news !