We are now the Nation of Hate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: We are now the Nation of Hate

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

FOX New's ,the mouth piece of the right, attacked Sen McCain for worrying about immigrants who die while trying to cross our borders .... if that ain't hateful I don't know what is

Defend Rangel.

Defend Faux news !

I see. You can't or won't defend rangel's comments.   do you stand behind rangel's cracker comments? No big deal?  are you scared to defend Rangel?  I assume you agree with his comments, which makes you, what? Maybe a racist?

What racist comment has Fox News made that you wish to draw my attention to?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

"calves the size of cantaloupes"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

I would peel it black a layer from hate.  Liberals

You hate "liberals."

We get it.

Why don't you post the whole quote, snippet king? Oh, I forgot. That would change the meaning of your snippet.  Here's the whole snippet:

I would peel it black a layer from hate.  Liberals think with emotions driving the process.  

You are a deceiver.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOT

I see you are not willing to explain Rangel calling the TEA part members white crackers, I see. Waiting for you to produce a list of republicans calling rangel the "n" word.

so, You and your liberal elite buddies have failed to get anyone but low information voters to buy into your rants about racism from white people, all based on a case between an Hispanic and a black person.  Instead, you have shown yourself to be callous race-gaiters, unable to rise up out of the stagnant pool of baseless accusations.

the race war you are attempting to start isn't happening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTwill it willing to explain Rangel calling the TEA part members white crackers, I see. Waiting for you to produce a list of republicans calling rangel the "n" word

It might be fun to you to think of them as equivalent terms, but they're really not. (Never mind one slur is aimed at a group; another aimed at a person)  

IMO, both rangel and the tee partee are idiots with bigger mouths than brains.

"Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care..."

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

skeeter ... what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again ....... it's apparent to all except you that hate is the main problem with today's once Grand Old Party..... btw I know it annoys you that the Left is kind and giving .... prayer real hard today for the leaders on the right who cut food stamps .... that was a real act of kindness wasn't it .

the leaders on the right who cut food stamps

-------------------------------------

ARRA provided that SNAP benefit levels would continue at the new higher amount until the program’s regular annual inflation adjustments to the maximum SNAP benefit exceeded those set by ARRA.  The maximum SNAP benefit levels for each household size, which are set each October 1, are equal to the cost of the Thrifty Food Plan (TFP) from the preceding June scaled to each household size.  The TFP is the cost of U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) food plan for a family of four to purchase and prepare a bare-bones diet at home.[4]   At the time ARRA was enacted, food price inflation was expected to be high and the TFP cost was expected to exceed the ARRA level in fiscal year 2014.  Food price inflation, however, turned out to be lower than expected over the 2009 to 2013 period, resulting in the pushing out of the date that the TFP was expected to exceed the ARRA level.[5]  

In August 2010, Congress passed and the President signed P.L. 111-226, which accelerated the sunset of the ARRA benefit increase to April 2014. 

As a result, beginning on November 1, 2013, SNAP benefit levels will be based on the cost of the June 2013 TFP, which is lower than the ARRA levels.  On August 1, 2013 USDA published the June 2013 TFP — $632 — a $36 decrease from the current maximum monthly benefit for a family of four under ARRA.

Senate - Unanimous voice vote.  House - Dems 247.  Reps 153

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTwill it willing to explain Rangel calling the TEA part members white crackers, I see. Waiting for you to produce a list of republicans calling rangel the "n" word

It might be fun to you to think of them as equivalent terms, but they're really not. (Never mind one slur is aimed at a group; another aimed at a person)  

Nice deflection. It did't pass muster, but nice try.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

I would peel it black a layer from hate.  Liberals

You hate "liberals."

We get it.

Why don't you post the whole quote, snippet king? Oh, I forgot. That would change the meaning of your snippet.  Here's the whole snippet:

I would peel it black a layer from hate.  Liberals think with emotions driving the process.  

You are a deceiver.

You hate liberals.

We get it.

[/QUOTE]

I don't hate liberals. i just don't think their polices are any good, and history is on my side.

but, stick to the language of emotions.  It makes you look cheap and petty, and keep snipping comments from people in a deceptive manner.  It makes you look like a deceiver.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to GregoryFromMeffa's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

skeeter ... what party relies on fostering and endorsing hate again ....... it's apparent to all except you that hate is the main problem with today's once Grand Old Party..... btw I know it annoys you that the Left is kind and giving .... prayer real hard today for the leaders on the right who cut food stamps .... that was a real act of kindness wasn't it .

ARRA provided that SNAP benefit levels would continue at the new higher amount until the program’s regular annual inflation adjustments to the maximum SNAP benefit exceeded those set by ARRA.  The maximum SNAP benefit levels for each household size, which are set each October 1, are equal to the cost of the Thrifty Food Plan (TFP) from the preceding June scaled to each household size.  The TFP is the cost of U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) food plan for a family of four to purchase and prepare a bare-bones diet at home.[4]   At the time ARRA was enacted, food price inflation was expected to be high and the TFP cost was expected to exceed the ARRA level in fiscal year 2014.  Food price inflation, however, turned out to be lower than expected over the 2009 to 2013 period, resulting in the pushing out of the date that the TFP was expected to exceed the ARRA level.[5]  

In August 2010, Congress passed and the President signed P.L. 111-226, which accelerated the sunset of the ARRA benefit increase to April 2014. 

As a result, beginning on November 1, 2013, SNAP benefit levels will be based on the cost of the June 2013 TFP, which is lower than the ARRA levels.  On August 1, 2013 USDA published the June 2013 TFP — $632 — a $36 decrease from the current maximum monthly benefit for a family of four under ARRA.

[/QUOTE]

Farm bill passes narrowly in House, without food stamp funding

House Republicans narrowly passed a farm bill on Thursday that was stripped of hundreds of billions in funding for food stamps, abandoning four decades of precedent to gain the backing of conservative lawmakers.

The 216 to 208 vote was a victory for a Republican caucus that has struggled to pass the most basic of legislation, but it also set up weeks of acrimony and uncertainty as House and Senate leaders must reconcile two vastly different visions for providing subsidies to farmers and feeding the hungry.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-11/politics/40514353_1_house-republicans-farm-bill-food-stamp-program

[/QUOTE]

The republicans stripped hundreds of billions out of a program that is funded at @90 billion? That's some neat trick.

the food stamp program should be voted on its own merits, and not lumped in with the pork laden agricultural bill.  That's not partisan, that's simply good fiscal management.

so, who is the party of hate that spreads misinformation, doesn't want good fiscal managment, And tries to whip up the hate of low information voters? Huh? Democrats? Is that what you are mumbling under your breath?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ..... that is the dumbest thing that you have ever written on BDC ... liberalism is a failure ...... for starters ... Liberalism won the Cold War .... Liberalism eliminated racial injustices and poverty in the U.S.A. .

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter ..... that is the dumbest thing that you have ever written on BDC ... liberalism is a failure ...... for starters ... Liberalism won the Cold War .... Liberalism eliminated racial injustices and poverty in the U.S.A. .

i think the only thing you are showing is that you are a failed product of the public school system.

thank god you union is there to wipe your nose.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to GregoryFromMeffa's comment:

Farm bill passes narrowly in House, without food stamp funding

House Republicans narrowly passed a farm bill on Thursday that was stripped of hundreds of billions in funding for food stamps, abandoning four decades of precedent to gain the backing of conservative lawmakers.

The 216 to 208 vote was a victory for a Republican caucus that has struggled to pass the most basic of legislation, but it also set up weeks of acrimony and uncertainty as House and Senate leaders must reconcile two vastly different visions for providing subsidies to farmers and feeding the hungry.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-07-11/politics/40514353_1_house-republicans-farm-bill-food-stamp-program

The republicans stripped hundreds of billions out of a program that is funded at @90 billion? That's some neat trick.

the food stamp program should be voted on its own merits, and not lumped in with the pork laden agricultural bill.  That's not partisan, that's simply good fiscal management.

so, who is the party of hate that spreads misinformation, doesn't want good fiscal managment, And tries to whip up the hate of low information voters? Huh? Democrats? Is that what you are mumbling under your breath?

You really and truly are a moron.

Hey dipstick, the Farm Bill is a ten-year spending bill.

The 608-page measure that passed the House includes a package of subsidies for farmers worth about $195 billion over the next 10 years that would make significant changes to agricultural policy and conservation programs, including an end to direct subsidies to farmers. It is nearly identical to that aspect of the Senate bill.

But for the first time since 1973, the House measure says nothing about funding for food stamps, formally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, which was set at about $740 billion.

Seriously, if you are going to be so intentionally ignorant then why bother posting.

Why not just stay in your corner and keep bouncing your head off the wall?

[/QUOTE]

it is such a pleasure discussing these things with you.  I state a position, and you just start in like a rabid dog about ignorance.  Sigh. You just make my point about the left, that it is emotions, not facts, that drives the left.

what has been done is that the agriculture bill and the food stbill needs have been separated.  Is that so hard for you to understand?

so all the trashing of teeth about taking hundreds of billions out of the food stamp program is nothing more than liberals trying to deceive the low information voters, like you, apparently.

there will be a separate vote of food stamps, already in the works, the libs know about it, but have decided to callously misrepresent the facts.

What have we learned in this discussion? that liberals, and democrats in particular, cannot be trusted to tell the people the truth.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

i think the only thing you are showing is that you are a failed product of the public school system.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter .... That's 12 years of Parochial School follow by 8 in the USMC,  ..... the nuns were tougher than most Marines , 2 degrees , over 30 years in a union , part owner of a coffee shop , owns properties , own and operated my own business .... not bad for a liberal .... do you want me to teach how to hustle for a buck or what

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter .... That's 12 years of Parochial School follow by 8 in the USMC,  ..... the nuns were tougher than most Marines , 2 degrees , over 30 years in a union , part owner of a coffee shop , owns properties , own and operated my own business .... not bad for a liberal .... do you want me to teach how to hustle for a buck or what

Yawn.

All that, and you are still a progressive. I guess nothing gets past that thick skull.

don't worry. The paper was bought by some one who gave over a million dollars to democrats, and a thousand dollars to republicans. I think the vapid, limousine liberal editorial viewpoint of the globe will remain intact.  Your job is safe as long as you tow that line.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Liberalism won the Cold War

--------------------------------------

Other than Gorbachev, Lech Walesa, Solzhenitzen and Pope John Paul II giving Ronald Reagan primary (not all - actually Truman and Adenaur (sp?) get some too) credit for ending the Soviet empire . . . well, what would those idiots know about it?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't hate liberals.

Yes you do, and everyone knows it. Howie was right and you are Exhibit A.

[/QUOTE]

Hate is a liberal emotion, so I can't hate liberals.  I just disagree with them. 

You, on the other hand, got an extra helping of hate for anyone who doesn't agree with you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heh.  I didn't deflect anything.  I said Rangel and the tee partee are idiots with big mouths.

Whatever your problem is (and you appear to have several), it's not me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

Heh.  I didn't deflect anything.  I said Rangel and the tee partee are idiots with big mouths.

Whatever your problem is (and you appear to have several), it's not me.

Right, because using a racial slur and wanting to shrink government are thoughts of identical value.

Whatever. Now, go onto your commie cell meeting.

Sections
Shortcuts