We can't locate the benghazi killers but, we stopped this.....well almost

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

We can't locate the benghazi killers but, we stopped this.....well almost

Madison Grimm is a winner again.

A federal agency on Thursday restored the 6-year-old South Dakota girl as top young artist in this year’s junior duck stamp competition.

The turn of events capped a flurry of activity over contest rules and discussion of how someone so young was able to win an honor, and $5,000 award, in a contest whose previous youngest winner was 15. The former chief of the federal duck stamp program said Madison had done no wrong, while the current chief said Madison has used a technique inconsistent with the spirit of the contest. Adam Grimm, a professional wildlife artist, challenged the ruling and hired a Washington, D.C., lawyer in hopes of having his daughter reinstated as winner. The wildlife service wasn’t commenting Thursday afternoon but by evening issued its statement on the reversal.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20130503/NEWS/305030019/Duck-stamp-contest-ruling-reversed?nclick_check=1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: We can't locate the benghazi killers but, we stopped this.....well almost

too funny

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Thank God our lives have become so much safer under Obama.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

While Benghazi was clearly an administrative logistical failure (Don't forget Fast & Furious) , let's not forget W had about half a dozen similar incidents. And harping about this almost a yr later is desperate fodder by the fringe right. Most expect this obsessive self destructive shrill diatribe to go on ad infinitum.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

While Benghazi was clearly an administrative logistical failure (Don't forget Fast & Furious) , let's not forget W had about half a dozen similar incidents. And harping about this almost a yr later is desperate fodder by the fringe right. Most expect this obsessive self destructive shrill diatribe to go on ad infinitum.

Half a dozen ambassadors were killed during the Bush years after requesting more security multiple times? 

Name one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Half a dozen ambassadors were killed during the Bush years after requesting more security multiple times? 

Name one.

Yes, that is the difference, but that's an excuse.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

While Benghazi was clearly an administrative logistical failure

And Watergate was a third-rate burglary...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

While Benghazi was clearly an administrative logistical failure

And Watergate was a third-rate burglary...

Compared to 9/11, yes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Name one.

How is an excuse?  Bush was dealing with a rash of terrorism largely due to the prior administration, and acted in an agressive manner, some success, much failure.

Obama lightens up on terror, calls it overseas contingency, gets smacked in Bengazi, and then tries to hide it behind a completely unbeleiveable excuse that a video made by some nut in Califoria caused the whole thing.

THAT'S the excuse.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Name one.

How is an excuse?  Bush was dealing with a rash of terrorism largely due to the prior administration, and acted in an agressive manner, some success, much failure.

Obama lightens up on terror, calls it overseas contingency, gets smacked in Bengazi, and then tries to hide it behind a completely unbeleiveable excuse that a video made by some nut in Califoria caused the whole thing.

THAT'S the excuse.

One excuse does not excuse the other.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Name one.

THAT'S the excuse.

One excuse does not excusethe other.

I'm still trying to figure out where Bush made a excuse in this subject area.  Enlighten me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Thank God our lives have become so much safer under Obama.

Well, your odds of being killed by a terrorist have certainly declined exponentially under this administration versus the previous administration.

Your statement is the very definition of HYPERBOLE. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Name one.

THAT'S the excuse.

I'm still trying to figure out where Bush made a excuse in this subject area.  Enlighten me.

You appear to have misunderstood my post. This has nothing to do with Bush & excuses he makes. The excuse Obama made has IMO practically nothing to do with your excuse regarding the fact that there was an ambassador killed at Benghazi. If, as a result, as based on my previous posts, you want to continue to harp on this incident for the next 4 yrs, that's your choice of course.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You appear to have misunderstood my post. This has nothing to do with Bush & excuses he makes. The excuse Obama made has IMO practically nothing to do with your excuse regarding the fact that there was an ambassador killed at Benghazi. If, as a result, as based on my previous posts, you want to continue to harp on this incident for the next 4 yrs, that's your choice of course.

You're missing the point entirely. The point isn't that an ambassador was killed, these things happen from time to time in a dangerous world. The point is that we don't fully know why and the problem is that this administration has been actively preventing us from finding out.

I would be angry over this if it were the Bush administration doing it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Name one.

THAT'S the excuse.

Why would I harp on Bengazi? It was a LONG time ago.

I haven't made a single excuse about it.  you, on the other hand, claim it happened a half a dozen times under Bush, which if Bengazi was a long time ago, must be incredibly ancient history.

So, what were these half-dozen or so Bengali-like instances under Bush?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

You're missing the point entirely. The point isn't that an ambassador was killed, these things happen from time to time in a dangerous world. The point is that we don't fully know why and the problem is that this administration has been actively preventing us from finding out.

I would be angry over this if it were the Bush administration doing it.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.

BUSH DID IT, TOO.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

IMHO the administration is doing everything it can to minimize all acts of terror because they know if they do not downplay every act the American people will demand they take action to stop it and they are not prepared to draw that line in the sand or commit to anything that may anger muslim leaders!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sure we do: Terrorists hate America & rockets go boom.

Hey, glad you cleared that up. What's next for you, the Kennedy asssasination?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

You do realize that call was made before the election, don't you? You do realize that he risked Carter-ing himself on it, that is. Right? 

You've got your investigation(s) going. Why not wait a bit and see what turns out, rather than assuming Obama personally shot Stevens so he could fool you into turning your family over to the Death Panels.....   

You assume alot! lol

I'm not blaming "Obama" for these failures.

I think his administration is loosely managed and are either depended on to make too many decisions with out proper communication or they are not help accountible when they make mistakes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

I think his administration is loosely managed and are either depended on to make too many decisions with out proper communication or they are not help accountible when they make mistakes.

[QUOTE]

You don't blame Obama for failing to beef up security? You haven't claimed that Obama 'covered up' the Benghazi attack?

Funny. I must be going insane. I have these clear memories of you starting 50-odd threads over the last several months doing precisely those things.....   

Why, we were arguing about it just last week - you know, your claiming that calling it an "act of terror" = covering up it being a "terrorist attack."

I never blamed Obama. I blamed his administration and more percisely his SOS for not doing more.

I have also stated that if, it turns out that Obama did know and ignored it then it is his to bear as well.

I dont know what happened but, unlike some I want to know and not just give benefot of the doubt because of politics.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Name one.

THAT'S the excuse.

Why would I harp on Bengazi? It was a LONG time ago.

I haven't made a single excuse about it.  you, on the other hand, claim it happened a half a dozen times under Bush, which if Bengazi was a long time ago, must be incredibly ancient history.

Here's your excuse. You have your opinion, I have mine. At the very least, that's the context of my response. However, this now explains the misunderstanding. And yes, relatively speaking, it's ancient history, but those incidents are not one of a bunch of desperate thread titles here, Benghazi is. 

So, what were these half-dozen or so Bengali-like instances under Bush?

2002:  Jan 22 , Jun 14

2003:  Feb 28

2004: June 30, Dec 6

2006:  Mar 2, Sep 12

2008: Sep 17

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

You don't blame Obama for failing to beef up security? You haven't claimed that Obama 'covered up' the Benghazi attack?

Funny. I must be going insane. I have these clear memories of you starting 50-odd threads over the last several months doing precisely those things.....   

Why, we were arguing about it just last week - you know, your claiming that calling it an "act of terror" = covering up it being a "terrorist attack."

I never blamed Obama. I blamed his administration and more percisely his SOS for not doing more.

I have also stated that if, it turns out that Obama did know and ignored it then it is his to bear as well.

I dont know what happened but, unlike some I want to know and not just give benefot of the doubt because of politics.

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Well, then you and my memory will have to disagree. It'd be a lot easier to clear up if they had returned the search function to us.

It is nice that you (say you) do not presently blame Obama, but I do recall quite a few posts in which you did precisely that: Blaming him for not beefing up security, blaming him for not sending a rescue mission, and accusing him of covering up the attack.

You have consistently cried that I was just an Obama hater when I rarely critisize him directly.

This is due to; I think Obama is a good guy who does want what he thinks is best (we dont agree on that fiscally) However, he has put people in his inner circle who are way more savvy on how washington and world politics work and inho they have not been honest wtih him and have taken advantage of his desire to trust and his inexperience; especially his first term. But, once they put the dirt on you it's go along or be disgraced.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts