We have a winner...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: We have a winner...

Hahahahaha....beKool...the gift that keeps on giving...hahahahaha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: We have a winner...:
    [QUOTE]"They the republicans are of the same mind as the Taliban. I'm a member of the wood burning elite " Except they haven't tortured anyone to death? (Well, if you put the foreigners who were tortured to death while Bush was president on the "republicans", you must at least admit the Republicans didn't torture any American citizens to death). (The above refers to the cab driver who was punched in the knees until a blood clot killed him...and then it was admitted he was completely innocent of anytihng).
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Do we need to wait until they hit the same level as the Taliban before its pointed out they employ some of the same policies they do ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

An exaggeration, perhaps...

...but fundamentalism is still fundamentalism no matter what the ideology...

...and extremists exist in every denomination, religious or political.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Hahahahaha....beKool...the gift that keeps on giving...hahahahaha
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Your responses prove lawboys point and mine. Its that look in the mirror time pinky and you refuse to see whats looking back at you. Thats not anyone fault but your own.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]Not one denial LOL! Taliban tortures people much like the republicans. George W. Bush Defends Waterboarding: Would Waterboard Khalid Sheik Mohammed Again
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Lawboy tortures us here with his postings, much like the Taliban.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Your responses prove lawboys point and mine. Its that look in the mirror time pinky and you refuse to see whats looking back at you. Thats not anyone fault but your own

Great spin. I love how you can take any response and say it "proves your point". I could have replied the sky is blue and you'd say my response "proved your point".
    Like I said, you are the gift that keeps on giving. Please keep responding with the nonsense....it provides for much laughter. I guess I should thankyou since laughing is very healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]An exaggeration, perhaps... ...but fundamentalism is still fundamentalism no matter what the ideology... ...and extremists exist in every denomination, religious or political.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Its only a exaggeration IF its taken to the same level of extreme for both. And lawboy didnt say they are EXACTLY alike he compared policies not how they are enforced as being the same. There is a clear difference in how they compare in enforcing their policies but not any difference or very little in the policies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Still no denial from the rightwing posters on here that the idiotlogy they cling to is similar to the taliban.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Your responses prove lawboys point and mine. Its that look in the mirror time pinky and you refuse to see whats looking back at you. Thats not anyone fault but your own Great spin. I love how you can take any response and say it "proves your point". I could have replied the sky is blue and you'd say my response "proved your point". Like I said, you are the gift that keeps on giving. Please keep responding with the nonsense....it provides for much laughter. I guess I should thankyou since laughing is very healthy.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

No spin all one needs to do is read what you and the robots posted. Its not on me to look in your mirror thats on you .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

The taliban uses fear to gain control, it's been know for a long time now that fear mongering is well wore republican tactic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]Still no denial from the rightwing posters on here that the idiotlogy they cling to is similar to the taliban.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Figured it out yet? Your comparison is so ridiculous and completely naive, it's not worth going back and forth with you on.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a winner... : Figured it out yet? Your comparison is so ridiculous and completely naive, it's not worth going back and forth with you on.
    Posted by newman09[/QUOTE]

Uh huh...right  FATBOY

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a winner... : Uh huh...right   FATBOY
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

People, please I am not a savant, but it's easy to predict the simplicity of Lawboy! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Can any of you deny the similarities between the taliban and the republicans.

again, both hate the arts, gays, mixed marriage, both use torture and fear, both believe their religion is the true religion.

please present arguments to refute this, I've posted articles that they exist post something that they don't.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We have a winner... : I'd amend that to say "The most ignorant post by someone that isn't a complete troll." BeClowned, 12-Monkeys, AlleyCatSpew, and a couple of others reach that level of ignorance daily.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Thank you very much. (in my best Elvis drawl)....

I love the name calling. So appropriate of a republican! Hahahaaaaaaa!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]That's your argument? don't drink in the morning. Refute what I posted..... The Muslims have the right to build a mosque anywhere they want....this is a free country with the right to worship any way you'd like. There are Christian churches in both Nagasaki and Hiroshima...the horror!
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Just what is your problem?  You are comparing the Rebublicans, which is my estimation are simply middle of the road to liberal elitists to an oppressive, non-democratic, religous organization, that kills people, in the great liberal tradition of Che, Castro, Mao, and Lenin.

You really need your head examined, and need to stop it with the hate speech and disrespect you show people, for no good reason.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

I can do it too!

Taliban suppress women much like democrats
    Taliban hate the arts much like democrats
    Taliban hate education much like democrats
    Taliban hate ethnic mixing much like democrats
    Taliban hate gays much like democrats
    Taliban hate free speech and opinion much like democrats

The taliban blew up ancient idols, the democrats fund "art" that desecrates Jesus.
    The taliban refuse to educated their children especially girls, the democrats refuse to give poor and middle-class children the choice of schools like they give their own kids. They force the poor and middle-class to send their children to failing schools in the name os protecting unions.
    The taliban doesn't allow homosexuality, democrats are noted gay bashers and their POTUS tried to block the repeal of DADT. Also a democrat POTUS signed DOMA AND DADT into law!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]Can any of you deny the similarities between the taliban and the republicans. again, both hate the arts, gays, mixed marriage, both use torture and fear, both believe their religion is the true religion. please present arguments to refute this, I've posted articles that they exist post something that they don't.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Wow...You've figured it all out on your own, you should change your name to detectiveboy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Skooter I stand by my statements, no has yet offered any evidence that the taliban and the republicans are not similar. I've laid out evidence that they are show me they're not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Still no denial from the rightwing posters on here that the idiotlogy they cling to is similar to the taliban.

OMG...are you telling me the premise of my thread went THAT far over your head??? Wow...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

No spin all one needs to do is read what you and the robots posted. Its not on me to look in your mirror thats on you .

Boy you are MORE than generous today with the laughable posts. Not sure what brought on this more than generous nature of you today but I assure you it's MUCH appreciated...hahahahahahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]I can do it too! Taliban suppress women much like democrats Taliban hate the arts much like democrats Taliban hate education much like democrats Taliban hate ethnic mixing much like democrats Taliban hate gays much like democrats Taliban hate free speech and opinion much like democrats The taliban blew up ancient idols, the democrats fund "art" that desecrates Jesus. The taliban refuse to educated their children especially girls, the democrats refuse to give poor and middle-class children the choice of schools like they give their own kids. They force the poor and middle-class to send their children to failing schools in the name os protecting unions. The taliban doesn't allow homosexuality, democrats are noted gay bashers and their POTUS tried to block the repeal of DADT. Also a democrat POTUS signed DOMA AND DADT into law!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Pretty weak brat, art is art, freedom of speech remember, school choice is still a choice and democrats fund poor schools, doma dadt was the compromise because of the republican didn't want either.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Alley
    I love the name calling. So appropriate of a republican! Hahahaaaaaaa!

Bwahahahaha....Pot...kettle..black....hahahahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts