We Stand Together

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: We Stand Together

In response to Newtster's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

STOP!

I agree...God..what is wrong with you people..?? Can't you give it a rest for one day?

It is a POLITICAL FORUM! What don't you get about that?

The people you usually support are the ones making stupid political comments. Why don't you remember that when the time comes to vote for them. 

You won't. 

A new low for Newtster. And that is saying a lot....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

STOP!

I agree...God..what is wrong with you people..?? Can't you give it a rest for one day?

Nice Avatar, miscricket!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

STOP!

Great Avatar!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to jesseyeric's comment:

My heart breaks for the victims and today this NYer is a Bostonian.

Our hearts broke for you too on 9-11.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

STOP!

The people you usually support are the ones making stupid political comments. Why don't you remember that when the time comes to vote for them. 

You won't. 

What can I expect from you losers but a lot of denial and ignorance? You live in your little Kumbayah coccoons and have no ability to see the world as others might. Not that you have to agree with it but at least have the ability to understand how others see what is going on.

LIterally, you are idiots. You come on to a political forum, put up political content and then tell me I am being political about a disaster.

You are all happy when people conform to your drivel, but when you are called on your hypocrisy you  turn into mongoloid idiots with no ability to comprehend another point of view.

I do not know who it was who said this but I believe it has some truth. When you attempt to argue with idiots you have to become one. No, here it is:

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I am siging off on this as you libruls are so stupid and introspective there is no point in continuing the  "discussion".

God forgive me for wasting my time here when I could be doing something useful.

Respectfully.

Fck you

+1

+ 2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

+3

I do not know who it was who said this but I believe it has some truth. When you attempt to argue with idiots you have to become one. 

Last person I heard say that was Al Franken. Minnesota dem and comedian. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Wow, and there you go......

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

So, for the second time in about a week I'm at cross purposes with fellow conservatives. The request is that we stand together, at least in this one discussion, to contemplate and commemorate a tragedy. I think this is a reasonable request.

Honestly, there's a time and a place to discuss the politics of the matter. Start as many discussions as necessary to air that stuff out but leave this one politics free.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

So, for the second time in about a week I'm at cross purposes with fellow conservatives. The request is that we stand together, at least in this one discussion, to contemplate and commemorate a tragedy. I think this is a reasonable request.

Honestly, there's a time and a place to discuss the politics of the matter. Start as many discussions as necessary to air that stuff out but leave this one politics free.

Agree

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Agreed

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

STOP!

You won't. 

What can I expect from you losers but a lot of denial and ignorance? You live in your little Kumbayah coccoons and have no ability to see the world as others might. Not that you have to agree with it but at least have the ability to understand how others see what is going on.

LIterally, you are idiots. You come on to a political forum, put up political content and then tell me I am being political about a disaster.

You are all happy when people conform to your drivel, but when you are called on your hypocrisy you  turn into mongoloid idiots with no ability to comprehend another point of view.

I do not know who it was who said this but I believe it has some truth. When you attempt to argue with idiots you have to become one. No, here it is:

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

I am siging off on this as you libruls are so stupid and introspective there is no point in continuing the  "discussion".

God forgive me for wasting my time here when I could be doing something useful.

Respectfully.

Fck you

Greg...I hope your daughter is doing better. I think about you guys every time I get off the phone with my friend Kathy who was also there. She is having a tough time. Today..I had lunch with an MBTA officer from Woburn who knows the officer who was shot and currently fighting for his life. He's been on duty almost non stop for days. I can tell you he looks haunted...as does my friend..as does..no doubt anyone who was there that  day.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Do you not realize the politcal opposition started puking politics within a few hours of the event?

Is pointing out that behavior of political expliotation somehow worse than the behavior itself?

Watch how they behave as the events roll out. 

Watch yourself.  Watch yourself.  You cannot control the actions of others you have absolute control of your own.  Show some class.  Be a leader.  Or be an Idiot Ideologue. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Very well said SB..! As we have both said we generally tend to disagree on political views..but one of the great things about the USA in my opinion..is our ability to come together in the face of adversity..our abilty to be united. This is something that countries who live and die by extremist views simply can't understand. It's what makes us stand out...the idea that a couple of losers who bomb a national event don't get to define who we are. Instead of inspiring fear and hate..they inspire love, compassion and light. I am sure this is the opposite of what they hoped to accomplish.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Do you not realize the politcal opposition started puking politics within a few hours of the event?

Yes, I know, but they didn't start doing it here. No one knew who the perpetrators were when this discussion started and I didn't see any of the usual bomb-throwing in this forum, not even from those that I might have guessed would have.

What I saw was a sincere request to stand together in opposition to mindless hateful violence and, in this, I am happy to participate.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA5QNI8O0

Remarkably, all of the more than 180 people injured in the Boston Marathon blasts one week ago who made it to a hospital alive now seem likely to survive, doctors say.

That includes several people who arrived with legs attached by just a little skin, a 3-year-old boy with a head wound and bleeding on the brain, and a little girl riddled with nails. Even a transit system police officer whose heart had stopped and was close to bleeding to death after a shootout with the suspects now appears headed for recovery.

"All I feel is joy," said Dr. George Velmahos, chief of trauma surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, referring to his hospital's 31 blast patients. "Whoever came in alive, stayed alive."

Yay!