Wednesday funnies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Wednesday funnies

How many shots does it take to hit a movingtarget????????????

NONE!!!!!!!

He shoots himself in the foot everytime!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Re: Wednesday funnies

In Response to Wednesday funnies:
    [QUOTE]How many shots does it take to hit a movingtarget???????????? NONE!!!!!!! He shoots himself in the foot everytime!
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

knock, knock...
    Who's there?
    Truman...
    Truman who?

wait for it......

Is it true-man.......That Capote was a mobster?

BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

There's always room form another stalker. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Keep the day job Daz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday funnies:
    [QUOTE]There's always room form another stalker. 
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]

Dude, you make too easy, where are you form anyways, hahahahahahahahah

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

How is it easy?

I'm from here.  Where are you from?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Caption "hey MT, did you lose yours too?"

OMG, I really crack myself up!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Must be the crack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

Movingtarget2 before what he turned into today.

www.drtommcdowell.com/images/mike.gif" alt="" />

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Jaws was awesome, especially when he hooked up with Daisy's mom at the end of Moonraker.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Caption "hey MT, did you lose yours too?" OMG, I really crack myself up!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

Is that gabootwo on the far right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

That makes me Opus, I guess.  Do I need to change my Avatar because some crackhohre likened me to Opus?  I hope not, but am unfamiliar with the rules and don't want to offend anyone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Who is dazydo anyway? But really, who cares?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

There's a story there that the person posting as Daisydo will know better than I, however, there once was a poster on the board named AnnieHall who was a wacked out nutcase with tunnel vision on a single topic (a lot like the current Sarah84, but these are clearly not the same people).  This person went away and came back as Lizadoolittle (the "e" was left off for eccentric).  Then this poster disappeared and speculation was she came back as Daisy (or some derivative of that) but was quickly aped by the commoners.  I honestly don't know who was Daisy, Dasiydoo, Daisydont or some of the others.

So this new Daisy shows up a few weeks back and immediately makes me her raison d'etre, dropping references to stuff from years gone by.  The real Daisy never paid much attention to anyone other than herself, so its clearly not her.  Its an old friend/frenemy from the commoner era having some fun.  Could be anyone.  What I'd really like to know is who #33 is as the writing is top notch and there's only two people I know who could pull that off.  One hasn't been seen around here for a long time and the other wouldn't dare show his face in the news section ever again.  I pulled a very long running joke on this person and I think he finally figured it out and is looking for payback.

Who cares?  I care that I have to read stuff targeting me by people with post counts lower than Sarah84's IQ who obviously think sock puppets were the missing piece needed to make BDC enjoyable for them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

But what really gets me is someone like Tedilicious who can't tell the difference between a sock puppet and the real deal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]There's a story there that the person posting as Daisydo will know better than I, however, there once was a poster on the board named AnnieHall who was a wacked out nutcase with tunnel vision on a single topic (a lot like the current Sarah84, but these are clearly not the same people).  This person went away and came back as Lizadoolittle (the "e" was left off for eccentric).  Then this poster disappeared and speculation was she came back as Daisy (or some derivative of that) but was quickly aped by the commoners.  I honestly don't know who was Daisy, Dasiydoo, Daisydont or some of the others. So this new Daisy shows up a few weeks back and immediately makes me her raison d'etre, dropping references to stuff from years gone by.  The real Daisy never paid much attention to anyone other than herself, so its clearly not her.  Its an old friend/frenemy from the commoner era having some fun.  Could be anyone.  What I'd really like to know is who #33 is as the writing is top notch and there's only two people I know who could pull that off.  One hasn't been seen around here for a long time and the other wouldn't dare show his face in the news section ever again.  I pulled a very long running joke on this person and I think he finally figured it out and is looking for payback. Who cares?  I care that I have to read stuff targeting me by people with post counts lower than Sarah84's IQ who obviously think sock puppets were the missing piece needed to make BDC enjoyable for them.

DaisyDo was a very left wing thinker and someone created Daisydo (or whichever capital letter they reversed) and said subtle insults to people who agreed with the real Daisy - in her name.  It was a clever attempt, but petty.  This Dazy couldn't be either of those two.  I don't see the cleverness or research of the previous 2.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Ah.  I'm glad someone remembered correctly.  At any rate this new deusy of a daisy belongs to someone from the before time.  I think I have narrowed it down.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]Ah.  I'm glad someone remembered correctly.  At any rate this new deusy of a daisy belongs to someone from the before time.  I think I have narrowed it down.

Maybe this new Dazy is the old Pymus.  Remember her?